Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
you guys give me horrors about driving 🀣 
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

aw thank u guys ....i know we r one big happy family...n its just my nature...i hate it if my friends get upset...so islye....

neways aftre reading something im in really good mood right now....so πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ smile everyone!
cheers! :D
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Nikkoo, as long as Sid ne cake mein namak na daal diya ho.
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kudiyooooooo...............I was not intentionally speeding na.....I just got off the freeway and the lights were still green off the ramp so I thot of making it b4 it turns red..........pata chala meri hi laal bati jal gayi 🀣
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: sajni786

kudiyooooooo...............I was not intentionally speeding na.....I just got off the freeway and the lights were still green off the ramp so I thot of making it b4 it turns red..........pata chala meri hi laal bati jal gayi 🀣

hahaha

norzar
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

hahaha........you are no less than me huh!! I used to get ticket every other day for speeding and violating the traffic lights....but am good now. 
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I really dont think anything is wrong with that cake...........didnt he taste the food and it was all good from his expressions I thotπŸ˜•
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

1 thing I will say today and if this offends some of u............SO BE IT.............coz its the fact and a truth on ur face........

If u are saying u are not enjoying SR now.......and that SR are being silly wat not.........then I am sorry to say..........u never really understood SR and never really liked them........coz u are picking n choosing their qualities.........and not appreciating them as a whole........as a whole Sid........with all his characteristics.....as a whole Ridz with all her good n bad.......

Like there was this saying in the film Mohabatein......which I thinks is very true......

"Koi pyar kare toh tumse kare........tum jaise ho waise kare.....koi tumhe badal ke pyar karna chahe...toh woh pyar nahi .....sauda he......or saibaan........pyar mein sauda nahi"

Hi hehe congo on the new thread guys .... you lot are awsome.

I totally agree with yu sajni

I love SR no matter what.... i love them as a whole. Thats why i get upset when people call sid an idiot when hes not its just the way he is and hes adorable,cute all in one. I just want  mean siddy back heheh mainly becoz their is something abwt him when hes angry 😳 . Hotness cums to mind.

Loved SR 2day and sid in white OMG he was looking sooo good hehe, Ridz smiling saying riddhima modi was just awsome.

sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

aw thank u guys ....i know we r one big happy family...n its just my nature...i hate it if my friends get upset...so islye....

neways aftre reading something im in really good mood right now....so πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ smile everyone!
cheers! :D

aa jhappi paaπŸ€—

or ab share kar kya pada tune that made ur mood so good 😳
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

🀣🀣

It is the one thing confusing me, because with Sid there is no way to know. πŸ˜† We shall find out tommorow but I must say a perfect SR date will certain leave me in shock - but I so want a hug at the end or a romantic dance but with Shanky's entry I don't think so - surprise me CV's surprise me! πŸ˜†