Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shanti05

Nitz very true I loved what you wrote and it was exactly what was happening
Mayb later someday Ridz might tell him what exactly happened and Sid might say yes i kinda understood what happened and thats why i  made the atmosphere lighter by teasing abt the kidnaap lekin honey  the kidnapping is  now legally mine and it was even on that day and kiss her with a wink !!!

Thank you, Shanty!πŸ€—....Riddz will know someday that Sid did understand and accept, just like Rakhi in Kabhie Kabhie. And yeah, Riddz is forever ready to be kissed by Sid. πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

NitzooooooooπŸ€—.................here is my input that I posted in the AT regarding SId's actions:

.Sid did not at all see the hug..........now had he seen the hug and then reacted the way he did......I would for sure have doubted his smartness and sensitivity..........Sid came in when AR where practically standing apart......let alone even close to each other........

But the moment he came in......he saw the tensed faces AR had on them.......he sensed that there was some tension going on.......but he doesnt really know wat exactly..........

It would have been TERRIBLE if Sid would have seen that hug. I really fear Sid's temper - i prefer my cute doc any given day. 😳....Like Lonavla,  Riddhima and Armaan would not have been able to explain and am not sure what Sid would have said in that scenario.πŸ˜•

Now wat is going to be very next reaction if u see ur other half and her/his ex flame together like that......not physically together or in close proximity but tensed.....u cant simply just say.......'sorry i guess i'll be back" or u cant simply just walk in and say......I hope I am not disturbing u guys or simply ask in normal fashion, is everything ok???? Coz all 3 SRA know where they stand in each other lives........
So at that very instant.....at the spur of the moment.........he thinks the best way (according to him) to ease out the tension and becomes his jovial self as if.........to him it doesnt really matter seeing AR together like that.........so that he can ensure AR does not feel awkward due to him and they also feel that he (sid) does not mind seeing them together like that......

True. Sid's first thought was to ease the tension in the atmosphere and he did. Sometimes, you just have to laugh off things which are heavy only in the moment , not in future.

Sid was oblivious to the exact scene (the hug).........but he was not oblivous to the tensed faces of AR..........he saw and acted on a spur of a moment the best way he thot he could at that point......

Throwing in that line that Ridz is back to our house was part of that innocence in which he was trying to ease out the tension.....had he known about the hug........he would defo not rubbed that in......he was simply tring to chear up their faces ..........esp. Armaan's.......he was making him feel that his efforts has not gotten to waste.......
Also...........I would like to say that Sid could possibly have thot that Armaan may have been trying to convince Ridz still to go back to his house.......coz obviously Armaan doesnt know this fact and the last Sid and Armaan met..........they were still working on pataoing Ridz.......

Agreed. Sid did not say what he said to hurt Armaan. Sid loves him and will never hurt him - whatever he said was for reasons you just mentioned above.

Now coming to Sid asking Armaan for help.......dont forget he considers Armaan his big bro......so keeping that in mind......just by mere asking ur elderly for help in messed up situations doesnt necessarily make u a child........its simply taking advice from someone whom u consider ur family....ur guardian..........ur elder hand.....
Honestly speaking.........Sid wasnt really asking armaan anything at all at point meaningly....he was simply doing wat he once said in the locker room that he needs help from him for him and thus by him asking that question he was simply providing his friendship and cheering him up as a friend who was saw his friend leaving the room in sadness with head down

πŸ‘
.....BINGO! Armaan is Sid's family as he likes to believe and I don't see anything wrong in confiding to Armaan.Sid connects to him.

Basically...............he was not the Sid we saw at the Lonvalva trip.......he now stands at different point in his relation with Ridz and today he walked in that room as a husband to ridz and a friend, a brother to armaan who loves them immensely and trusts them and feels part of them to such an extent that he can casually walk in without hesitation and make them feel comfortable each other infront of him..........make AR feel that Sid is part of them....😳.....BRILLIANT!

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi Poco,

Once again a awesome post.............This point of view is much needed and hope those who read this post will understand the ARS and don't blame them........

For me i also felt SID handled that suituation so nicely without making it to look awkward for both Armaan and Ridz...........He definetely knew that some tension is there between them but didn't let it to show and just smiled and made a friendly comment..........That what made the difference..........If Sid has walked away or he suspected them, Then that will make the suitation worsen...........But Sid behaviour showed how he trusts these 2 important ppl in his life.........One who is his Wife and the person is who he considers as his Big Bro.......

That trust and belief he has shown for AR is so wonderful and it will definetely lead to more and more lovely relationship between them.....Esp Sid and Ridz........

It is ironical when an angry Riddz told Sid that he does not understand and that he will never understand. Well. The truth is that he does and if he did not understand , none of these three people would have walked out of that room leaving behind what happened in those few minutes.

Truly agree on this and if Sid comes to know the hug also he will not act like the Lonawala incident..........He understands their relationship and above all he has faith in his wife and his big bro...........

Loved yr take and this will clear many ppl mind........
Keep Rocking.........

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

πŸ˜³πŸ‘
πŸ‘
yup but being wise he clearly wanted to lighten up the mood which he did

Exactly Anna. He is innocent , gullible but definitely not stupid. πŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaSh111

i agree too. in fact this serves as a reminder to those who hv been cribbin about sid being an immature wreck. scenes such as these show an emotional, sensitive as well as a very mature side to this amazing character bt ppl hell bent on looking the other way wont ever give him the credit. anyway, loved ur post n ur POV n i second dat wholeheartedly. kudos to u for pointin dat out n better yet, postin it !!

cheers !!

Thank you, sweetz!πŸ€—.....People who crib about Sid being this and Sid being that are entitled to their opinion but it doesn't have to be true. Sid is not immature , he never was. He is a wonderful child man with the heart of a child and mind of a wise man. 😳
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

superb post pocu

i personally loved the SRA scene yesterday and i am pleased with the way all 3 handled the situation,

Sid  did  what  he should have done in the situation, he did his best  to lighten the tensed atmpsohere and i would say he was successful too, bec like you said all 3 were there and had a convo too.

the scene can be looked a t being simialr to the kabhi kabhi scene of  amitabh shashi and rakhee

norzar

parishima thumbnail
[QUOTE=Pocahontas].....
Sid is conveying to her that just as he has accepted Armaan as a part of Riddhima's life and taken him into his fold, similarly , Riddhima also has to accept the fact that Armaan is a part of their lives and just releasing Armaan from her strings and opening doors to his future where Sid and Riddz can be happy for him is not enough.

best part of post is how sid try to make everyone cool,
beautifully explain ,awesome post

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I had figured thsi as well..one can particularly tell how is face almost goes to a frown then blazes out a smile..I am happy he didn't react how he woudl earlier...
211su thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you thank you for this post πŸ€—πŸ€—.
It just makes so much more sense, and now I understand what you were trying to tell me yesterday, when I talked about Armaan's feelings towards Riddhima. Thoda time laga, but samajh aaya πŸ˜†. Thanks πŸ˜³πŸ€—
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
he understands riddhima a lot