Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: debayon

I think you need to get over your Chamiya-phobia and get hold of an iPhone/itouch and then play the song

Are you serious?

I listened to this whole song in under 6 for sure, and I think 5 minutes. Guys, I think we shouldn't take Debayon's comments seriously. He has absolutely no sense of time. 39 minutes? 🤣
brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

This track is 39 minutes long??? 😲 🤣

No yaar. Something wrong at your side. Its a 5-6 mins track. Check again. I hope you are not playing it in a VLC player. I have seen track times being messed up in VLC.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: brahmabul

No yaar. Something wrong at your side. Its a 5-6 mins track. Check again. I hope you are not playing it in a VLC player. I have seen track times being messed up in VLC.

No, it's playing on Quicktime. I think the times messed up, that's all
ssk13809 thumbnail

he he he....koi nahin...hota hain, hota hain...😊

Yeah, whatever. Either way, the surprise was pleasant for me for Sunidhi, and I think she once again she proved that she is a super-talented singer.

As for Sadhna this round, amazing singing this round, excellent attention given to sur, and just pretty amazing voice control.
brahmabul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssk13809

Yeah, whatever. Either way, the surprise was pleasant for me for Sunidhi, and I think she once again she proved that she is a super-talented singer.

We had two very strong songs of Sunidhi for the next two rounds. Hoping for some miracle now. 😭

In this round it was a choice between I wanna make Love To you or Sajna Ji Vaari Vaari. The latter did not get a good response last time in MMKM. So I went ahead with the former.
ssk13809 thumbnail
I love Sajna Ji  Vaari Vaari. You should've gone with that. Who cares what happened in MKMM? We have 3/5 new judges, and even the scores for the same song don't match comparing II to MKMM. So I don't see how that has a big effect at all. 3/5 new judges, and of the 2 returning, 1 of them was me! And the scores are different anyways.

Sajna Ji Vaari Vaari is definately one of Sunidhi's best. I mean the one picked was also good, but Sajna Ji Vaari Vaari is good AND a hit. That's the difference.
brahmabul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssk13809

I love Sajna Ji  Vaari Vaari. You should've gone with that. Who cares what happened in MKMM? We have 3/5 new judges, and even the scores for the same song don't match comparing II to MKMM. So I don't see how that has a big effect at all. 3/5 new judges, and of the 2 returning, 1 of them was me! And the scores are different anyways.

Sajna Ji Vaari Vaari is definately one of Sunidhi's best. I mean the one picked was also good, but Sajna Ji Vaari Vaari is good AND a hit. That's the difference.

he he he...chalo koi nahin...hun taan ho gaya jo hona si...😊

debayon thumbnail
Whoa, what a shocker!!! I didn't except such awesome singer by her 👏 As said by Brahambul and SSK jis's, it is an unknown track. Sadhna ji's begins with bang, with her graceful voice accompanied by the optimum pitch to create a suitable feel to the chorus. "Dil mera ek taara....banjara" was just excellent 👏 Then on the next verse, we got to hear more of her beautiful voice but with variations this time, which was even more graceful. No complaints, a 10! 👏 👏
ssk13809 thumbnail

he he he...chalo koi nahin...hun taan ho gaya jo hona si...😊

Yeah, it's not the song's fault anyways. It's these co-judges like Debayon and CPR. Let's see what these 2 do next.
debayon thumbnail
Exactly, SSK, Sajana Ji Vari Vari would've been much better rather than I Wanna Make Love To You. I assure you that I'd give her a 9 or a 10!