*peeks in from the Physics book*

Damn it!! Just when I had to go study!! 🤣

*sigh*

*drags herself back to her book*
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was fearful in writing anything bad about him, because i thought i will receive a mass attack be fans. but that guy has strange hand movements, like he is afraid to move his hands on fear that they will fall off, don't get me started on his expressions. how can someone with one expression carry a whole show??? beyond me.

~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Fivr- HAHA. Ahem, you can join us next time we talk. *nod* 🤣

@ Pri- Well you're just analyzing him, you're giving criticism, not like you're attacking the actor/character personally. *shrugs* But idk, sometimes, the fans find the slightest bit affronting and take it personally. *nods* So who knows? Idk really. I didn't watch much of the show. Maybe it's cus of how his character is? Naitik (idk the spelling) is from a traditional family where you have to be perfect and his Dadu was strict so maybe thats why? 🤔
priyankumupal thumbnail
@fivr
chases Fivr back to her room to study....bad acting Karan's can wait....
priyankumupal thumbnail
@rinki
I'm yet to see a traditional guy who looks like he has his hands glued to his sides, he shares the most awkward chemistry with his wife. I don't watch that show either, but i sometimes catch it here and there.

One good thing about Sid though, he has good chemistry with Divya and maybe with Nivi as well. i will give him that.
~Rinki~ thumbnail
@ pri- ah well, who knows? maybe he's just awkward with it still 🤔

oh yeah, sid was cute-ish with divya, i wanna see him with nivi since the girls are polar opposites in their behavior.
priyankumupal thumbnail
I have this sneaky feeling that Sid will not fall in love with Nivi but Divya, but Divya would only think of him as a friend, and Nivi may become his friend and help him. something like mujhse dosti karoge. Since RS is known to get his inspiration from films, i feel that this would be a likely thing to happen.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
P.S.  Guys, I was thinking that any discussion about the things-not-CCBM in here would be spamming. So maybe if you want to discuss everything and anything, we should move the discussion to the Chat Club?
~Rinki~ thumbnail
Pri, Fivr is right. Let's go to CC and discuss it there and come here to appreciate the couple later. :)