Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Fivr- Yeah, on the 12th. I know right? It annoys me so badly, especially the other shows too, we're always behind. I hate that. They should really keep them together to not leave one country behind. *clicks tongue*
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ~Rinki~

@ Fivr- Yeah, on the 12th. I know right? It annoys me so badly, especially the other shows too, we're always behind. I hate that. They should really keep them together to not leave one country behind. *clicks tongue*

I really don't see the point of the delay between India and USA. I mean this is the Age of the Internet! Just because you don't telecast it on TV doesn't mean that people don't know how to use YT!! What's the point of making it so inconvenient for the rest of us poor folks here? *sigh* *shakes head* Kya karain in logon ka! πŸ˜†
~Rinki~ thumbnail
They're just idiots. I use YT. I'm on it right now. ☺️🀣 Idk why im using the blushy emo, prolly cus of the song I'm listening to. It's hot. Ahem. Kuch bhi nahin. *nods*
-Fivr- thumbnail

They're just idiots. I use YT. I'm on it right now. ☺️🀣 Idk why im using the blushy emo, prolly cus of the song I'm listening to. It's hot. Ahem. Kuch bhi nahin. *nods*

*takes out her fan*

I am totally ready! Ab toh batana parhey ga kaunsa song! πŸ˜†

Dude, the precap - Nivi talked to her brother and Sid talking to Dadi. Sid's shirt is different so seems like it's the next day and he came to get Divya. This show's moving pretty fast! *touchwood*

But I like how they both remember everything about each other exactly! πŸ˜†
~Rinki~ thumbnail
Ahaha. I've been totally enthralled by Chup Ja from Waqt for this whole week. 😍
Omygosh i know right? It's so adorable. I like that they're moving it on instead of dilly-dwelling. And i can't believe i just used that. 😡
-Fivr- thumbnail

Ahaha. I've been totally enthralled by Chup Ja from Waqt for this whole week. 😍
Omygosh i know right? It's so adorable. I like that they're moving it on instead of dilly-dwelling. And i can't believe i just used that. 😡

Dilly-dwelling??! LOL! I believe that just made it to my "Word of the Day"! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I like how Nivi describes him though - for a girl that's so "closed up" in front of people, she's a totally vibrant character with family. Especially her brother and Dadi. Usually a quiet girl is ALWAYS quiet. But this time I like the dual shade to her - no wait, scratch that. I LOVE it! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
~Rinki~ thumbnail
*nose in air* Psh, 🀣 Im glad it made it to that. πŸ˜† Do i get a prize for winning that spot? πŸ˜†
Yeah, she's totally animated with her brother and Dadi, with everyone else she's closed off. Its really intriguing, i wonder how her dual personality will play when she and Sidd get closer. πŸ€“
-Fivr- thumbnail

*nose in air* Psh, 🀣 Im glad it made it to that. πŸ˜† Do i get a prize for winning that spot? πŸ˜†
Yeah, she's totally animated with her brother and Dadi, with everyone else she's closed off. Its really intriguing, i wonder how her dual personality will play when she and Sidd get closer. πŸ€“

Look at us imagining possible relationship dynamics and it's just the third episode! I know Neha is a singer, but she's a natural actress! I believe she's a true find here.. πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. You get an ice cream.. Would that be a good prize?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
~Rinki~ thumbnail
We're good viewers, that's why. πŸ˜† She's a singer? 😲 I never knew. But yeah, she's really good for a newcomer at acting. *grins*

Ooh ice cream. That's perfect. 😍
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@fivr
Neha is a good singer as well....maybe they can use that in the show, isn't it sweet how she described Sid, to be a man of extremes, she is also a girl of extremes. so they have that in common. she is fearfully timid among crowds, but really animated with her close family. while he is confident. i just wish the actor who plays Sid would show confidence better.