Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iwantitall thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Usseee meree paas chodd do! Mainn ussee apnee Ghumaakee lafdas dungii naa... phir dekhnaaa *raavan laughs* 🤣 🤣
-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ladies, contenance please🤓 We are here to discuss a very serious matter, so please fo-cus. I can't work like this🤓😆

DD, I have some thoughts on the topic, but not much time now. So, just like Arnie said once; I'll be back 😎

Edited by eva2 - 13 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don think Kala is gonna get exposed so soon ...
shw k end tak vamp ka bhanda nahi phootta ...

Waise chod kyun diya jaye aur mara bhi nahi jaye ...bas beech mein latka ke torture karo ....jaise Dutta Naku ki kar raha hai ....!
🤣
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great Topic DD..
The title reminded mee of Mera Gaon Mera Desh.. Dharmendra tied to the tree..🤣
*will get my thinking cap on about what to do with Kala* 😆
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey DD nice topic yaar....my thoughts on this topic would be ,ofcourse maar diya jaaye.
Trust ,love and respect is the foundation for any relationship .
Dutta loves his family alot and would go to any extent to keep them happy ...
Dutta will be totally devasted and shattered when the truth will be out about thes trimurti'''s whom he trusted,loved and had respected...
Dutta didn"t forgive naku as yet and makin her life hell in every possible way ...so why kala should be forgiven ...i want dutta to slap these trimurti's left ,right and center....i know guys our dutta is gentleman he don"t raise hand on women....but here it will do ...
Kala should get alesson of her lifetime ....that nobody takes crosses line or cheat dutta..
trimurti's status should go from maharani''s to nakurani's..
🤣 i don"t think dutta would want his nakurani's to be dhokebaaz either.....kala deserves harsher punishment that she will remember all her life.......... 😡
Dutta blindfoldly trusted the trimurti's and thought they
wished best for his life and coz of that our naku had
to go through alot pain...
Dutta will be so gulity for the pain he caused naku ...and
not trusting her ,the girl who love "s him immenesly without
any conditions...
So for the pain that dutta and naku had to go through
they deserve severe punishment...
Anna's so called dog tiger runnin behind them😆..
These are my 2 cents on kala and the gang ...well
sorry for such a long post...
Thanx yaar

Edited by suhana19 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Tough question DD. The biggest punishment for someone is to attack his weak point...but then does kala have a weakness? Dutta's weakness is the people he loves...naku's weakness is her family...babi's weakness is her kids...but what is kala's weakness...money? But she has no confidence of ever making as much money as Dutta. Maybe Kala's biggest punishment is put all that money out of her reach. perhaps dutta cud donate all his money to charity? Or maybe put everything in Naku's name and ensure that by no means kala gets anything. maybe he can kick her out and make her live with her husband and live within kishore's means? I dunno...I feel none of these will be punishment enuf for what she has done to her brother and what she is continuing to do to him.
swathzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lock her with inspector more😃maybe he wud fall for her and then get psychotic..baaki ka punishment more sambhaal lega😆🤣
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: suhana19

Hey shabz nice topic yaar....my thoughts on this topic would be ,ofcourse maar diya jaaye.
Trust ,love and respect is the foundation for any relationship .
Dutta loves his family alot and would go to any extent to keep them happy ...
Dutta will be totally devasted and shattered when the truth will be out about thes trimurti'''s whom he trusted,loved and had respected...
Dutta didn"t forgive naku as yet and makin her life hell in every possible way ...so why kala should be forgiven ...i want dutta to slap these trimurti's left ,right and center....i know guys our dutta is gentleman he don"t raise hand on women....but here it will do ...
Kala should get alesson of her lifetime ....that nobody takes crosses line or cheat dutta..
trimurti's status should go from maharani''s to nakurani's..
🤣 i don"t think dutta would want his nakurani's to be dhokebaaz either.....kala deserves harsher punishment that she will remember all her life.......... 😡
Dutta blindfoldly trusted the trimurti's and thought they
wished best for his life and coz of that our naku had
to go through alot pain...
Dutta will be so gulity for the pain he caused naku ...and
not trusting her ,the girl who love "s him immenesly without
any conditions...
So for the pain that dutta and naku had to go through
they deserve severe punishment...
Anna's so called dog tiger runnin behind them😆..
These are my 2 cents on kala and the gang ...well
sorry for such a long post...
Thanx yaar

Suhana ki bachchi....us din bhi samjhaaya tha.....Mein DD hoon, Dew-Drop Shabz hai.......🥱

chal ab 100 times bol -
DancingDoll is DD, DewDrop is Shabz.......ROFLROFLROFL

Bahut zaroori hai, u remevere this difference...U see, I have a Mr.DD too....ROFL
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Suhana ki bachchi....us din bhi samjhaaya tha.....Mein DD hoon, Dew-Drop Shabz hai.......🥱

chal ab 100 times bol -

DancingDoll is DD, DewDrop is Shabz.......🤣🤣🤣

Bahut zaroori hai, u remevere this difference...U see, I have a Mr.DD too....🤣

oops i did again....iam sorry yaar 😉
what i can say dutta and mann has taken over my mind and heart...i have to start doing some brain excerises 🤣 🤣 ....i remember now .... 😆
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mere khayal mein FIVR ko kuch khiladiya jaey 😆 kya hai yeh jab dekho Kala key geet gati rehti hai😆

waisey mere khayal sey to Kala ko Buppa key samney Jogni bana key birthadiya jaey OMg its riming😆

no no better idea...take all her drinks away and make her drink green tea and make her take care of the kichten...she will probably say this while coking..."JO bura na samjhey , bhala na samjhey wo kalawati ki cooking ko kya samjhey ga"😆

great topic DD😉