DOTW: Maar diya Jaaye, Ya Chod Diya Jaaye

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Guysssssssss...................

With Naku saving Dutta this week and Dutta trusting her "a bit", after this episode, I can see some light at the end of the tunnel....And with this excitement, have I already started thinking of how Naku's innocence would come out, how Kala's true face would be revealed and about possible BHs.

Aur jab itnaa aage pahoonch hi gayi hoon (which might take a year to showcase in LTL, with this speed 🤢), then I am now struck in Dutta's reaction when he realizes that Kala is behind the Sups conspiracy against him (I am ignoring BH for the time being). I am getting 1001 ideas of how he should react and some are real funny, but I am not able to bottom down on any one.....

So,Help me guys....Single Question of this DOTW -

How would you want Dutta to punish Kala? (get as creative as you want, ofcourse, Forum cops ke dande se bachch ke! 😆😆)

Maar Diyaa jaaye, ya chod diyaa jaaye, bol tere saath kya soolook kiya jaaye!! 😎

So, Get on with your reserved spots...woh bhi bade achche lagte hain....😆😆

Love you all,
DD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*gasps*

HOW could ANYONE hate Kala?!?!?

*looks around flabbergasted*

HOW could ANYONE even think about punishing her?!?!

I mean her gorgeous elegance make her so awe-worthy! *sigh*

*stares in awe*

🤣
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

*gasps*

HOW could ANYONE hate Kala?!?!?

*looks around flabbergasted*

HOW could ANYONE even think about punishing her?!?!

I mean her gorgeous elegance make her so awe-worthy! *sigh*

*stares in awe*

🤣

Haan, so, Fivr chooses to "chod diyaa jaaye" Kala.....*sees phate puraane joote flying on Fivr*......le! tere 3 yrs ke footwear ka kotaa puraa ho gayaa....🤣🤣

achcha, why dont u wear Kishore's hat and describe how would you wanna love Kala??? (kuch steamy steamy kar de yaar, ki mazaa aa jaaye....u know....like that song...aaja, aahhh ...aaja....aahhh...aaja...aahhh...aaja aaja, mein hoon pyaar tera, alah alah, intezaar tera...ahhh...aaja....aahh...aaja) 🤣🤣
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol!!! Physics parhte hue ye "chemistry" k questions mein answer nahi kar sakti!

*looks around blushingly*

But in your defense, I was voted Kishore of this forum! 🤣Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
bus, phir kya hai.....phodu scene likh dal....pull Kala, grab her by the waist and swing her - Mein joru ka ghulam arre ban ke rahoonga!! 🤣🤣
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
he could lock kala in a room with Kishore permanently. I am sure Kishore's sarcastic comments and praying 24/7 will be enough of a punishment for her.
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2010huma

he could lock kala in a room with Kishore permanently. I am sure Kishore's sarcastic comments and praying 24/7 will be enough of a punishment for her.

That would be great and even better if she had to pray along with him!

Dutta could also make Kala work to live and I'm talking about maid stuff. Kala would go from rajkumari to nukrani. 😆

But then I guess she might try to put poison in everyone's food .🤔

So in my opinion, I'd say Kala ko jeeteji mar diya jai.
Edited by Rose_Petal - 13 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣
oh god!! I am already loving this.....🤣

Put on guys!!....Be as creative as u like....
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
kala should be appointed as nakkus personal maid servant
sahayalalitha thumbnail

i think dutta will forgive her . afterall she is his sister.( my husband did that afer her brother stole lot of money from him he ignore it like noting happen)