Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Aishu
What a disturbing episode! I agree with Karthi, it is an insult to our intelligence to have storylines like this.
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rojapoooo

Thanks Aishu kutty - hmmmm - Roja warns "If the baby
gets aborted, Roja will abort updates " aama sollitta
Roja , beware.
Kaarthi , Tamizh serial le story line?? Message???
Ithellam romba too much πŸ˜‰ Omni serials le ore oru
condition thaan - Kalyaana veedu nna avanga bride,
saavu veedu nna avanga thaan closest relative to the
cadaver - appo thaan attention will be on her - Ipdi oru
Attention Seeking Syndrome??? Nalla doctor ai
paarunga Omni - long run le this is not good πŸ˜‰

Rojakka, I have begun to accept the incredulous storylines from our Tamil serials. I have also become resigned to the fact that there are no "messages" in Tamil serials. But what Omni is doing (and other directors) are insults to human dignity. It makes it worse when it is about women by a woman. I mean, she is hailed by the industry as a strong and successful woman, receiving awards for her serials.....doesn't she think of the consequences?

Enna solune theriyile.....narcissm of the highest order. Sorry, I forgot to thank Aish for the update. Thanks babe!!😳 πŸ‘
kittykrishna thumbnail
Thanx for the soooooooper updates ShreenithiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kurivi kaaramma is hilarious 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

The guy speaking with his nose is the son of Kurivi kaaramma (a full time drinker like his mom that is why he is speaking like that)

As usual,great acting by ventkat.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Aish & Sree for the updates. Ennada kodumai ithu, I agree with Karthi & Brinny. I don't know why they want to show this kind of scene. Its so disturbing. Anyway nothing will happen to CM and the baby.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shreenithiiiii πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Super update chellam. Kuruvi Kariyoda blouse comment pann vittutaye. Shortage of nets for fishermen nu kelvipatten.
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NS becomes Kuruvi kaaramma? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 
NS a.k.a Kuruvu kaaraamma clothes always disturb me. and her bindi.., her hair style.. Hope no follow her trend.. cant she follow cm and wear nice saree and saree blouse?
until when we have to wait to know CM condition? again i warn Dir sir, please dont kill the baby.! if u need to kill someone..kill pearls mum...
sneha and beach so disgusting.... the way sneha talks shows her so cheap skate. 
AK you rocks man... at last u speak against NS.. take a right decision by supporting CM. wondering what kind clothes NS will wear in Jail?
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful updates aishu and shreenethi
first of all the doctors wont admit the attempt murder or accident cases they tell the people to inform the police first and file the case then only they will admit but they can give first aid i think this is the rule or law. i dont no whether these laws are changed because in this serial both vasu and CM case they didnt info the police first and they info at next day.

in one promo vadai asking doc that there is anyway or nowayπŸ˜• to save my child.... i hope the baby is safe
i like the way venkat use to call his mom  "mummy mummy" πŸ˜†
shree as u refered "akka" that is none other than our kutukalavani1 muthazagu

Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for superb update shreenithi.. Honeydaisy i too wondering what kind of clothes NS wil wear in jail nd which hairstyle?
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shree, thanks da - ayyo antha amma dressing sense
is a force to reckon !!! Madras Electricity Board le
Copper wires theft aam - ellam antha amma kOnadai
le thaan irukkum !!! Kashttaaa kaalaam , namakku thaan !!
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shree
I think the terrible two (Siva-Siva) will bring up the evidence against MA to save NS from kambi counting.