June 28 - July 2 Updates on page 1 & dicussions

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for great update as usual.. Hope everything vl b alright soon..
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for wonderful updates.. just hate pearl and her mum. how could they do that? killing someone's baby? wait pearl ..your day will come...once sneha took Beach from u..........................
even i hate sneha and beach...i think sneha will teach her a good lesson. dont show the baby die..Please.............dir sir and Madam CM.

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Aish.

Indha chithappuvum vadayum sariyana mara madayangal. Cant they see some foul play by NS as she was advocating the food being contaminated. Idhu kooda CMkuthan thoNanuma?
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks for the update Ms. MP RADHA...πŸ‘πŸΌ

I just don't like this episode....poisoning both mother and child and their lives being at stake. Even if CM and baby is saved how sure are we that there are won't be any side effects on the infant?  What if the baby is born deformed?? - it might as well get aborted instead of suffering and growing up amidst these cruel humans..😑

CM will survive...no CM means no Chellame.. .πŸ˜‰...hope they are able to track the nature of the poison which eventually leads to Beach-oda veedu. That Kootu Kalaivani 2 shd be kicked out of Beach's home - she is the one who is planting evil thoughts into Pearl's mind. πŸ˜”

I hope Kavi will track down the evil duo and inform duly to Beach and the rest as who the real culprits are.....😊 If that happens let's see whether Beach is fair in his dealings....!!

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: srima

Thanks Aish.

Indha chithappuvum vadayum sariyana mara madayangal. Cant they see some foul play by NS as she was advocating the food being contaminated. Idhu kooda CMkuthan thoNanuma?

Srima...ellam size only big but upstairs-le "pea-sized"  brains..!!😑....thats why Mr. CM is known as Vadai..and I name Chithappo as kodai..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Usless brainless creatures...😑😑...and that CM does she have to finish up all the food.??..enna 10 days sapattu illia that she had to wipe  the plate clean ???😲 

If someone were to say the food is contaminated a normal person would be skeptical in wanting to consume the food further....but ingga it makes them even more hungry..!! 
kittykrishna thumbnail

Thanx for the wonderful updates Aish.

Hope CM and infant survives.

AVs acting is soooooperbπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think this storyline is repulsive and degrading to women. If I remember correctly, Visalatchi (look at the name, how sacred it is and this unscrupulous woman really has spoilt that name) brought it up,  Muthu AZHAGI (ahma, periya AZHAGI) really yelled at her and called her names. Now she has gone to the other extreme and indigestible extreme.

Yet again, Mdm Radhika is insulting our intelligence and testing our patience. What message does this storyline deliver? First she brings in the morapaddu thingy, which I had never heard of in my life until this show, now she shows women so evil and so devious that even hell is too good a place for them.  I hate it, hate it, hate it. I wish I could meet her face-to-face so that I could tell her a thing or two.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Aishu kutty - hmmmm - Roja warns "If the baby
gets aborted, Roja will abort updates " aama sollitta
Roja , beware.
Kaarthi , Tamizh serial le story line?? Message???
Ithellam romba too much πŸ˜‰ Omni serials le ore oru
condition thaan - Kalyaana veedu nna avanga bride,
saavu veedu nna avanga thaan closest relative to the
cadaver - appo thaan attention will be on her - Ipdi oru
Attention Seeking Syndrome??? Nalla doctor ai
paarunga Omni - long run le this is not good πŸ˜‰
bajn thumbnail
cha.....this serial is so boring now....CM will pozhachufy but I think baby will not (mainly because CM cannot act preganant). why create one and kill one ? and I think beach is acting with sneha to find out the secret. Everything looks fishy, how can beach listen to everything that sneha tells. Finally beach will say he was acting and he is still in paasa pinaippu with CM. He acted because CM can come up on her own and prove to the world that she is nallavi,vallavi etc etc. (omni) in other words.