Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ktopden-2

🀣

absolutely right...she wd connect with those songs if it is either sung by alka or udit...or if there is duet by alka-udit rest be assured it will get a high score...or if it has to do something with her sad story...or if she has sung this song with karaoke...
try to sing this song with karaoke u will realize how difficult this song is...
whenever someone speaks against her...she cries like a toddler in front of her frnds and then her chamchas xobile, slumdog, debayon, cosworth come to protect their rani sahiba...she shd b called uncute rani draupadi now....πŸ˜† the latest edition to that list is 'sahdev' killer πŸ˜†

🀣

Thank you jee thank you .πŸ˜ƒ ....Call me chamcha, kanta, churi whatever you want. Will be recieved happily .⭐️

By the wa dont you think its bit too much --------she shd b called uncute rani draupadi now.
I hope no one say samething to your sisters. 😎
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

sonu interview...

Q: What do you feel about Himesh Reshammiya's sudden success as a singer?

A: It's easy to criticise someone for singing through his nose. Who sets the rules for how a song should be sung? Times are changing. Different voices are coming and being accepted. With Himesh at least a distinctive voice from within the country has found acceptance.

Otherwise we've lately had strange voices from outside, no matter how besura, becoming successful. Pataa nahin kyon ! Why do we give so much importance to voices from outside? Stars dine with them, feature in their bloody music videos. They wouldn't do the same for me or any Indian singer.

Q: What did you think of all the singers who have come from Pakistan?
A: A few were good. But most of them were strictly okay. In a country that has witnessed Lata Mangeshkar and Mohd Rafi who wants these voices? I'm glad to see an Indian'Himesh'getting the popular awards to someone from our country who's very smartly patented the style from another country (Pakistan).

And there we have it, Sonu thinks Himesh's singing is NOT besura. After talking about Himesh for a paragraph, he starts his 2nd paragraph with "otherwise" and says the rest are besura . Thus, Sonu thinks Himesh's singing is not besura.

But of course members on IF know more and think it is besura. Me and Sonu Nigam think its not. You guys think it is. Okay. We all have our own opinions. ssk13809 and Sonu Nigam vs. Members on IF.
Edited by ssk13809 - 13 years ago
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🀣

absolutely right...she wd connect with those songs if it is either sung by alka or udit...or if there is duet by alka-udit rest be assured it will get a high score...or if it has to do something with her sad story...or if she has sung this song with karaoke...
try to sing this song with karaoke u will realize how difficult this song is...
whenever someone speaks against her...she cries like a toddler in front of her frnds and then her chamchas xobile, slumdog, debayon, cosworth come to protect their rani sahiba...she shd b called uncute rani draupadi now....πŸ˜† the latest edition to that list is 'sahdev' killer πŸ˜†

🀣

Thats a good nickname. But seriously, something was wrong with her. Here is the comment I made before her temper tanterum

[quote=ssk13809]
. Listen to the song again, and honestly tell me you think she did not have the right expression and feel that was required. If you really thought Sunidhi Chauhan didn't here, then....[/quote]

That's all I said. Casual.  Just listen to the song again, and I was just staying on Topic and talking about the performance. Here is the reply I got

[quote=uncute draupadi]
THAT'S NOT THE ONLY THING WE'RE SUPPOSED TO JUDGE! We're at a point in the competition where EVERYTHING matters. Expressions, feel, connectivity, difficulty level, variations, tempo, taal, sur, sargam, and whatever else the singer requires. EVERYTHING, SSK. What do you want me to give her? 10? or even a 9? When the song clearly wasn't deserving of that high of a score IN MY OPINION. Why do you want everyone to agree with you? YOU ARE NOT ALWAYS RIGHT. NEITHER AM I. AND NEITHER IS ANYONE ELSE! OPINIONS is the key word!!!!!
[/quote]

πŸ˜†
I was like WOW. What did I say that made her so angry, "listen to the song again and pay attention for ______". That's it. After this temper attack, I concluded something was wrong with her. I've taken psychology classes. But to have such a reaction over something insignificant really means something. Mental instability? I'm not that good with Psychology, but there is something when people have these wild reactions to small things.

Edited by ssk13809 - 13 years ago
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes very high Posts/Views!
It will make for a nice afternoon read πŸ˜ƒ
xobile thumbnail

Originally posted by: risingabove

Yes very high Posts/Views!
It will make for a nice afternoon read πŸ˜ƒ

Your sadistic nature is disgustingly hilarious Gabbar Singh 😈 🀣
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xobile

Chalo at least SSK's antics did one good thing by bringing you here πŸ˜†

No, no, all credit goes to you! Ever since you mentioned it, I've been flipping through some of these related threads. I had intended to participate even before the ridiculous argument. Why do you think I came into the thread? πŸ˜† The reason I've been stay away is that I don't know a thing about music. Everyone here is so much smarter in that respect. :-)
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: brahmabul

Ooye xo! Give me some credit too! πŸ˜›
Producer ji and me had planned all this. Its all scripted. We wanted some new people to come and vote πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Oho Sahil, so this was all your doing! πŸ˜† How much roti did you give SSK to pull this one? πŸ˜‰ SHAME on you, helping me procrastinate even more this way! πŸ˜›
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssk13809

You're still not done with these attacks? Well, I can come back too.

I have pity for folks like you. Who live in your own little world and think their IF buddies know more about singing than legends like Shreya Ghoshal.

I mean if you don't agree with me and Shreya, that's fine, all I can do is just shake my head at what kind of stupid and irrational thoughts must be existing in your head.

While on the other hand, I feel confident with my claims, well because Shreya Ghoshal is on my side. You? Well you have people like Debayon 🀣

*Laughs and shakes head in disgust

Khudhi bakwaas karta hai aur khudhi hasta hai! Shyam sundar Kaaka ne aaj Paagalpan ki Saari hadhe cross kar di! We all Pity on u!
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I have seen the movie and heard the song ...and it had no impact on me ...I found the scene very cheap ....Priyanka can never be as classy as Demi Moore in a vampish role IMHO ...just a thought...πŸ˜›

There r other Sunidhi songs which could have easily garnered more marks ...This song has some provocative lyrics and easy melody ...which ofcourse pleases many .....ahem..the male gender πŸ˜‰.....kiddingπŸ˜† ..... 

Well it's a relatively easy song to sing ( strictly my opinion though ) and good for one or two listens ...I don't like the song ...period ...but a singer of Sunidhi's calibre brings life to this otherwise mundane songπŸ˜›  

...so I rate this song a ....................................................................... 
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2