Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It was not bad episode...as per Salil singh have improved but story is laking..Daya in disuise Nariyal Paniwala...looking cute...lungi mein πŸ˜†I couldent stop my self laughing...Fredy  was joker not againn..Tasha punjabi kudi..looking beautiful and Abhi sir..postman..lokking gr8 but ...Postman buletooth dalake cycle pe...wired but ok.
Firse wo black Pink slwar kamiz..bhagavan..ab ye To CID ka trade mark ho gaya hein🀒
Fredi ki jay...wow kitane salo baad..lekin wha agar real police officer ki taral  kamal  kiya dikhaya hota to char chand lagate..Abhi-Daya ke more scene..good...aisa aage bhi karana...we want more more ABI-Daya scenes..Sachin is ok..Fornsic scene also good...overall above average episode...salil singh's better episode after so many days.Missing ACP sir and Vivek  badly..Abhijeet is good leader...not bad episode.
Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was certainly one of Salil Singh's better recent episodes. The story was pretty okay, kind of predictable once they got to the middle, but it was a plausible case and I appreciate it. The supporting actors, especially the culprit did a great job too. The doc's clinic looked nice too, good work by the art director.

Was really happy to see the lot of Abhi-Daya scenes together, while investigating. πŸ˜ƒ Abhi Sir was fantastic while questioning the hotel staff and the killer, I loved the way Daya sir spoke to the doc's receptionist too. Sachin was there with Daya sir too in quite some scenes, but that's ok since Abhi sir's screen time wasn't reduced much.

The forensic scene was good because there was no flirting or bickering, everything was mostly to the point. I liked the final disguise scene, especially Daya sir's and Tasha's costumes. 😎 And, they literally dressed Freddie sir as a clown!! Bas issi ki kami thi. πŸ˜› But I did like his capturing the criminals in the beginning, though I wish they actually let him capture them by skill, instead of by mistake.

Tasha was good but again very underutilized, they really need to give her more screen time. Missed ACP sir and Viivek.

Overall, good episode, much better than expected. Hoping for an even better one tomorrow!
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Overall a bearable episode! At least far better than what i thot after seeing Salil singh in the credits...

Starting with the fiest scenes, Freddy's scene was bearble.... But i wud have prefeeres if it was completely on Freddy's skills insread of again making him a fool.
Then Abhi-daya scenes were there... More than what i was xpecting after seeing sachin n daya together! Missed viivek n of course acp sir! Forensic scene was okkay. I was feeling scared ki Abhi sir ko agar firse daura pad jaye! πŸ˜† lekin finally it was ok! Freddy was overall good in the entire episode! Loved Abhi-Daya in the 2nd hotel scene... Missed Tasha a lot. At ramit's house daya's door breaking scne was funny! Daya's so embatesses face πŸ˜† side actors were sometimes okkay sometimes good but sometimes very bad!!

main attraction was the disguise scene! Kya lag rahe the chaaron! Awesome... Daya sir abhi sir tasha n freddy! Thank god sachin nahi tha!

Overall an okky episode!! Salil singh at his best in the recent times... R needs to improve still!
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think direction wise, we can see a major improvement in Salil Singh's direction. For once, importance was given to even the smallest of details.

Story was okay. An average plot. Some new person turns out to be the culprit. Nothing very exciting...

The episode was kind of dragging. It as as if they were deliberately trying to increase the air time. But, that's okay...

The supporting cast's acting was actually really good. The watchman and the car owner in the starting, doctor's wife, hotel manager, receptionist and finally the culprit, all acted really well. But, the worst acting was done by the doctor in the end flashback scene.

It was great to see Daya, Abhijit and Feddy working combinedly in many episodes. Glad there was no Sachin in the disguises scene. But, no importance given to Tasha, no ACP, Vivek, made it look a little empty.

The forensic scene was fine. Just how it should be. Abhijit-Tarika talking normally without flirting. Good to see.

Freddy's opening scene started off on an exciting note...but wouldve been great if he had fought with the burglars like a true cop rather than catch them by accident.

And how can I forget, excellent disguises! Especially Daya's! Could hardly recognize him 🀣 couldnt stop laughing. Tasha's was different too. Abhijit's was normal. And I didnt like how Freddy was dressed like a clown. They just needed a reason to dress him up as a clown... he could just be an ice-cream vendor and look natural instead of being a clown!

So, all in all a very average episode. But, πŸ‘πŸΌ for Salil Singh's improved direction. Hope his direction keeps getting better with each passing episode...
prabha. thumbnail

I would say an above-average case wise but a good one going by Salil Singh's standards in recent times. He has given us some good stories and cases earlier and it was sad to see him loose his touch. I am really happy that he is working towards getting back in form. I promise not to use the dead face when I see his name the next time, I will be hopeful.

A treat for Daya-Abhi fans. After such a long time if felt satisfied with their screen time together. I love the scene where Daya-Abhi and Freddie Sir were investigating in the hotel room. 3 Officers part of the team for the longest time together, was wow. Even though Sachin accompanied Daya Sir in some scenes, thankfully Abhi Sir's screen time was not drastically reduced. But it still irritates me to see Sachin in Abhi Sir's seat when Daya Sir is driving. Abhi Sir when will you come back to your seat in the Qualis?

The first scene, I am happy that Freddie Sir got a scene for himself but I would have been happier if it was sans jingoism. I really wish he nabbed them by his skill and not by fluke. I am so happy to see him in his good old avatar through out the investigation.

Coming to the forensic scene, my heart skipped a beat with way it started laga - "gayi bhains paani mein" but thankfully that was not to be. The scene was apt and to the point. Good to see the doctors in aprons and masks. I find it really weird when Dr. Salunkhe is cutting a body wearing a suit.

Supporting cast was far better than Manav Bomb. However the worst acting was by the doctor jiske liye itna bada case banaya gaya. He did a bad bad job. Liked the criminal's performance, he was decent. The reason was plausible.

The Highlight of the case was the last disguise scene. Daya Sir's getup was the bestest. Never dreamt ki unko aise bhi dekhenge kabhi. Awesome. Abhi Sir is great as usual, apne master of disguises hain bhai. Coming to Tasha, I so want this girl to get her due, kya body language pakda usne in the getup. Wonderful job done, even if she isn't getting many lines but she is not going unnoticed that is what I am really liking about her. Freddie Sir, I did not mind as a clown surrounded by kids, disguise tha so it's fine. No Sachin, made me very happy.

Missed Vivek and Satam Sir. Some others were missing and that was a blessing. But overall I am happy.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For me Shocker on Shocker...first federer then my Brazil now this.. Opening scene, when they will stop making fool of Freddy...C'mon creative if you thought to dedicate 3-4 minutes to Freddy after so many years atleast make it totally on his skills instead of making insulting him this way...I would love his if Freddy would done all that by showing his bravery...but after that Scene, I loved Freddy...Everything he did was out of shoes of Freddy of 3-4 week old(who was busy in looking for fun even in serious to serious situation) Now talking about further, Acting of doctor's Wife was an kya kaho? bhai tumara pati mara hain, roo ton thik se lo tum..what was that?? and us Key ke bare main ab kya kaho? In a full house they found just a key which was out of world and suspicious WOW Creative πŸ‘Talking Further, Hotel manager was remember that Darvesh was staying in room number 1201 (something) Just loved the last Scene, except that No Mercy on me by Creative's...I think this case was forcefully made one..dhaka hoya hain case ke sath full full..start with Key, Key ka office main lagna, Phone case, and how can i forget AC story... Moreover, recipi'st of Hotel how could she let go that person..She could have told to security guards and itna sochne ke baad yaad ane vale baat ton nahi thi jab koi hatta katta admi apki akho ke samne se guzar jaye...Well Nothing else to say ... Loved Abhi-Daya moments, Freddy after first scene, Disguise Scene,..
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
When I saw Salil Singh's name - both in he direction, story and screenplay, all my hopes were dashed.
But as we mentioned in our sign campaign, we've sat through many no-so-good cases just to see Abhijeet and Daya working together and this was an example of that.

To start with they wanted to show Freddie as a hero, like we've been telling them for quite some time. But I would have preferred to see him as a hero as part of the main case and not a stupid jewellery shop theft, that too by chance.

ACP was conspicuous by his absence and so was Vivek. Everyone seems to be taking a few days off except Sachin. He has 100% attendance. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

All those scenes with Daya - I would have loved it if it were Vivek instead of Sachin. Daya's door breaking scene - the embarrassed look was too good. And if it  were Vivek there I am sure he would have given a 'little sweet smile'. The team strength was good...Abhijeet, Daya, Tasha, Sachin, Freddie. Strength is ideal. We didn't have to see 'disconnected' scenes like Abhijeet and Kajal doing one half and Daya and Sachin doing the other half and solving a jig-saw puzzle in our mind. Daya was present everywhere, so it was providing a connection.

The 'searching' seemed to drag on and on and I sat through it only because Daya and Abhijeet were involved. Oh God !!! Kya zamaana aa gaya. When are they going to make us smile with some cleverly writen dialogues and some cute moments????

The plot was basically weak...the start was something like body in mid air. That episode had some lovely scenes and dialogues. But this one - no comparision.

The disguise scene was what won some marks for this episode. Daya was looking soooo cute. 😳 I wonder how he chased that guy wearing that costume. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What was more realistic was that after the customary slap everyone was in the bureau in their costumes. They didn't show everyone back in their original clothes, as if they all had gone home in-between and changed their clothes. The place didn't look crowded. 

Overall, just an 'ok' episode...main failure was the plot.

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
  When, ma Brazil lost. I cried a lot. Then I thought of watching CID so that I can forget the sadness of the game. But how unlucky night was for me! again the load shedding problem and I couldn't watch CID. I would watch it at any cost today!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For me the case was good keeping in mind it is Salil Singh doing everything,looked like he started doing his homework

Abhi-Daya-A treat for me indeed,Abhi-Daya together leaving out just one scene was like WOW !!! I felt like celebrating whenever I saw Abhi-Daya onscreen,they turned an average script into a watchable episode.

Freddy-It was like music to my ears when I heard "CID officer Freddy ki jai" even though I would have loved it if he showed his skills there but nevertheless he saved lives of some people,that is what matters,no stupid comedy by him made me more happy,Freddy is finally getting though slowly and steadily what he deserves.

Forensic Scene-My heart skipped a beat when it came up and I saw Abhi sir in the lab but thankfully no such scene which would make me cringe,was very happy to see the doctors wearing proper surgical dress

Sachin-Forget him,that's what I'm doing,thinking of him spoils my mood,so I decided not to count him as a part of the show.

Last scene-I loved everyone's disguise,Daya sir was looking so cute and even Abhi sir he was looking very nice,same with Tasha as well,Freddy sir like always gelled with kids,,applause for the make up artist

Missed ACP sir and Vivek a lot,I never knew ki main ACP sir ko itna miss karungi,but yes we thought that the promo had old shot but no many were a part of the episode

All in all a watchable episode far better than what Salil Singh gives,I think he's taking classes from his dad,hopefully he keeps improving and gives us better episodes to watch

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterdy daya sir was so desperate to break the doors... But everytime he failed!! πŸ˜† first time, the lady openes the door and he was left so embarressed!!! πŸ˜† second time
was at the hotel when the manager asks him not to brk the door as he has the key!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†