Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Salil Singh again 🤢 , zero expectations but yes "CID Officer Freddy ki jai" is sounding like lovely music to my ears bhale hi galthi se but he saved many people and very happy to see the episode starting with Freddy.

Hotel room scene Abhi-Daya together,this has already become one of my favourite scenes of today's episode but coming up mein Sachin back with Daya 😔 😔
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can't they show Freddy defeating criminals using real skill, he is a very capable officer for heaven's sake. But anyway, good to see them giving him some spotlight, the jaijaikaar was really good to hear.
prabha. thumbnail

Today its one man show - Salil Singh. Story/Screenplay/Direction everything is by him.

I liked the first scene, love you Freddie sir but it was very 80s Bollywoodish, if you know what I mean, there was jingoism, wish he defeated them on his own not by fluke but Freddie Sir got his moment after ages so I am not complaining. 

Enters the same Pink-Black Salwar Kameez 🤢

Enter Sachin 🤢

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Was just about say that as well,Sachin enters,stuck to Daya again 😡 and again comes in the kurti

Abhijeet sir in forensic lab 😔 😔
prabha. thumbnail
Lab scene was fine. I would say by far one of the best to come under Salil Singh's direction in a long time.

ACP Sir gone missing. Missing him.
prabha. thumbnail
After the break CID Team in disguise 👏.

My Daya Sir a nariyal paaniwala and Abhi Sir a post man.
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For Salil Singh's standard, the episode is going pretty well. We can clearly see that he directed very carefully this time. The supporting cast is acting pretty fine too.

But, I think the scenes are being dragged too much...

The team's disguises look really kool in the "coming up" scene!
prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zerry123

For Salil Singh's standard, the episode is going pretty well. We can clearly see that he directed very carefully this time. The supporting cast is acting pretty fine too.

I agree. I will be happiest if he is back in form. I have so much regard for Singh Saab, never felt good to criticizing his son but I was being honest.

Yeah the scenes dragged a bit but I can let it go for today.
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think it exceeds expectations seeing it was directed by Salil Singh. There are a fair number of Abhi-Daya scenes together! 😃
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
God... they literally made Freddy a clown! That was so unecessary. He could just be an ice cream seller...why clown?

But, Daya's disguise 🤣 awesome!