{~true love~}-a mini ArSh fic.....completed(:..

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone...........
Now this is the 2nd tym opening a new topic in fac fiction site here....n so my 2nd fic......
I am a kashian..........so finally shilpa back....n KaSh together...i m really happy......nd as shilpa back...shilpa not needed.(dont hit me haan...it was jst my opi...:p)
Here I m with a very new fic of ArSh.......wid what I hav started is lyk a funny confession btw'ArSh......some of u r acquainted wid this plot...it was of ar..titled as "sweet funny confession".....though i will b writing it wid a bit of modification here......nd a request-hardcore armaan-ridz fan...mujhe plz..maarna mat....:p.....

....hope u guyz lyk it 1ce again....maal purana hai...lolz....but still...:p......and ofcourse''do comment'..plz''..:)
 ðŸ˜›

"True Love"-a mini ArSh fic

Characters:
Armaan(senior doctor),😊
Shilpa(an intern),😊
nupur(intern wid shilpa n her best buddy),😊
mayank(also an intern)😊
other characters.....u will get as the story proceeds. . . . . .

Story. . . . .:    ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜›ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜›                                                                               

A girl quickly punches a number into her phone and waits until she hears the other line pick up...........without listening to the other side she starts her own ......and here she goes without a stop........

"Hey nupur.............u were right .................armaan is just chhoo chweet...........I hav realized it......i sachi muchi like him........ I was fool from last 2 months 'I was hiding from the one whom I adore alott.........butttt............
Nupur, I don't know what to do, I really don't. ...........I love him so much and I don't think he thinks of me that way........... I mean, whenever I see him or think of him, I can't help it, this smile comes across my face. Sometimes he sees me smiling and smiles back. That's when my knees turn to jello and I get butterflies in my stomach...... I know you think that he's is so totally adorable and cute, but if you look past that and actually listen to what he has to say, you find a totally different person..... He's so caring and considerate and he makes me feel like I don't deserve him. Well, actually, I don't deserve him''. He's too perfect, I mean, look at all the girls that fall over for him'.you were right I have fallen for him...........I could never be one of those. Their all so pretty and bubbly and.......... i.....i mean me too pretty n bubbly kinda......but still......... But whenever I think of him or see him, I can't help it, I smile. Now I didn't  tell you this but he called me the other day regarding a case.............I tell you now, I made a complete fool of myself. '..I'm so embarrassed........... I stuttered the whole time, but he was so sweet and just kept talking and making me feel better. He's so perfect Nupur, I don't deserve him, so why do I keep wishing and praying that he will notice me, why?..and that too his past....o God..y he suffered so much...............
Hello Nupur?
Nupurrrrrr..............
 Nupur are you there?.........."

"This isn't Nupur."

Petrified the girl asks, "OMG''.Then who is this?"

" This is the guy who's smile turns your knees to jello and I just wanted to say one thing. '''Everything you just said now, I've been wanting to say since pretty long tym........"
Silence..............

"hey...........baby........u there.........???"Armaan spoke after complete two minutes when he dint got any reply...........
"A ...A.......Ar.......maa.....Arma...Armaan......."she stammered n finally took his name'..
"Yup.....Shilpa..........i m Armaan.........ur Armaan''"
Shilpa was too horrified'too stunned to say anything..........she lost her words...........
But then......gathering some courage she asked"i........i........I ca..called n..nu'nupur'..h..how'.u..u'u th......there......???"

"yeh'.she went with Mayank for bringing bouquets for the party tonight.......uhm.... 'remember........mmm.... 'u know na.....................uhmm'actually'nupur left her cell here so'.i'.i '.received it'."''.

Still not getting any response he continued''"shi'Shilpa'u 'uhmm'u coming na''"

Finally she answered'.."ye'yeah'sure'.uhm'I m coming'"

"Where are u now?"he asked'''

Shilpa confused'y he asked dat'but then she said'"my home"'before she could interrogate him for his this strange question she heard him speaking'..

"oh..ohkk'.so'nupur is not here''.so i m coming to pick u up''if u don't mind'.."

"na'nahi''.its ohk..i will come by my own'"

"please''don't worry I will not eat u up for the true confession'.."he said it a bit slowly a bit grinning'''
Shilpa jerked remembering dat again''''she thought........'."omg.....no....seriously OMG...........nah.......literally O MY GOD''..i just confided in him...........no no no'what he must be thinking of me..........OH god.......n what will I do......what will I say now'.no no'actually'how will I confront him........oh no......oh shit.........he coming to pick me up..........no no no.........not so soon...........god what should I do........k'calm'.calm down'think'.think'.shilpay think'........."
N finally she spoke"uhmm'don't trouble urself'.i 'i'.can come on my own'."

"please.......sweetheart.....letmeee..........plz..........I want to talk to you too..plz'..u said all dat what u wanted but now its my turn..........need to make scores equal..........just get ready'I m coming at your place'.within 10 mins'................."

Before she could reposte he cut the call'''

Shilpa was in a fix now..................

Let see what happens next.................................................  

[Note:'.frndz I wanna clear though armaan in a sense he too confessed his love above 'we know dat'but not shilpa'.she was too shocked to get that in her mind'.she was just thinking of what will he do now or say now'they were friends earlier but her blabbering cud coz her dear friendship'is what she thought.........:p.....]

Shilpa got ready as she knew she cant escape through this she new she has to face it.....she prepared a kind of plot to how to react ...she prepared herself for the heartbreak she will get now....she was busy in her own thinking of preparing herself in front of armaan....she heard the car horn.........awwohh.......the last thing I wanted is here.....ohh...how can I say dat I wanted dat to be the last thing also.....uff...shilpa u going insane......oh no...i cant do this....how will I face him now...she thought.....she heard the honking again

On the other side armaan was blowing his horn...oops no..his car's horn since last 5 minutes...and was getting edgy...what important is she doing ..dint she heard the horn....is she not ready yet...i came here 5 mins late...n dat too I m waiting here for last five minutes...its not just five minutes..its..its ..yup..Its complete 300 second...u know what that mean..not 1..not 2...not 3 but whole 300 sec....i so want to talk to her......ohh...God..........shilpa please come fast ...thinking that...he blow the horn again....

There Shilpa nervous like hell put the stall over her.....she was wearing a a black skirt wid a pink top...picking her purse...she ran downstairs...wearing her sandals she locked the main door of her house....n turned..........

There armaan frantically looked the toward the main door as he heard it opened.....and there saw shilpa...his angel...he smiled at his thought...he saw her coming towards her...he opened the passenger seat...he sensed her nervous she was getting all fidgety....his eyes was completely stuck on her....
There shilpa aware of those precious gaze on her....she was blushing and still hell worried...slowly slowly she took her step forward...and nervously dared to look up to those eyes which were gazing on her...she stood there unable to move her step forward to his car....

Armaan on seeing her stop...asked her to come by gesturing her...n giving her ever charming dimpled smile.....and shilpa on seeing those eyes focused on her felt her legs going weak...she immediately broke their ye contact as she was not able to bear anymore...seeing him  signaling her to come...she moved forward...taking the passenger seat...she dared to look at him forcing a smile on her face...armaan too smiled at her n started the engine..........

They reached at JP's house where they were planning of partying for siddhant n riddhima...the whole journey was silence one...no one tried to start the conversion...as they were debating themselves with there mind ant heart....here talk was not but silence was speaking volumes...armaan had a lot to speak and talk to her but words were not coming only..and shilpa ready yet not ready to listen to 'the talk' which armaan wanted to.....
They reahed the place...armaan got down and as a gentleman opened her door and gave her a hand...she hesitantly took hold of it...as they touched they felt a current like going in their bodies....ignoring it armaan then asked her to move inside and told her that he has a call to attend so he will be joining her later...

She then moved inside and found her all friends preparing for the party.....all greeted her..she did the same...then they all resumed their works...shilpa too started helping them...though she was working but her attention was at the door waiting for him...

Ater all preparations were done...they all waited for sidma...armaan went for sum work after he made 'the call'...ater 10 mins he came with JP.....n then came siddhant n riddhima......they all enjoyed the party to extreme...the party was just a small get together wid few friends ,interns nd some doctors...all were busy in doing masti but there were two who kept stealing glances of each other...ofcourse  they were amy n shilpa...dint spoke to each other at all...waiting for the other party to start the convo....

Nupur noted shilpa..the blabbering girl suddenly went quiet and shy which was so not shilpa..she went to her and asked her..shilpa dint said anything n wnt away...he o dint wanted to talk to nupur...nupur unware of the reason of silence and shilpa's quietness...she too went to her...

And shilpa getting nervous with each passing second aware of the two eyes staring at her...thi was so not her n dat was 1 of the reason she was also getting frustrated...unable to keep within her the pool of emotions-tensed, nervous, scared, anger, confusion, anxious.......when he felt a hand on her shoulder..she turned to find nupur with a questioning look...shilpa now really tired of having the thoughts all within herself was now ready to burst....

Shilpa-"tujhe phone kyun mila hai..?"

Nupur-"what a question....achaar(pickle) daalne k liye...uff..ofcourse for being in contact and to talk..."

Ridhima-"that's what I want to tell you...mayank k saath gayi thi bouquet lene..toh usme cell lejane mein koi problem ho rahi thi kya..bouquet lete waqt talk nahi kar sakti????"

Nupur-"what???"(conused)

Ridhima(started shouting now ...taking out her frustations)-"don't give me that look now...how can u forget to take your cell..cant u just keep it with you...i wanted to talk to you..but u as hell busy...no need for this friend who wants to talk to you but..no y u listen to me....leaving it with any other person...what u want haan..wanna run away from me???mind u I m not letting u do dat..phone toh main laga rahi thin na...tera bill thodi lagraha tha..incoming toh free hai na..par nahi phone se tumhe to problem hoti hai...vahan tume baat karne k liya main marr rahi thi n u..u..u...busy in urself...aaj k baad phone se dur rahi toh...toh...toh.......toh main aunty ko bol k tujhse phone chin walungi....sab teri vajah se hua hai........"

Nupur has heard enough now...she was wondering of what she did dat shilpay is so mad at her...whats a big deal in forgetting a cell

Nupur-"shilpa whats the big deal in dat...preparations main busy thi...bouquet aaye nahi the...late ho raha tha...dats y I forgot to keep it with me in hurry...."

Shilpa-"whats the big deal haan........whats THE BIG DEAL.....FORGET haan...its too simple to forget haan.....too good for you na....phasi toh main na...par no...whats ur problem....ur friend in trouble but u don't care....tu toh phasi nahin phasi toh main hoon....par tumhe kya farq.....just get busy with yourself....."
Nupur-"oya...shatabdi express..chup ho ja......chal maana BAHUT BADI galti ho gayi aaj k baad kabhi aisi galti nahin karungi....khud ko lejaana bhul jaungi par cell kabhi nahin bhulungi thik hai....."she then chuckled

Shilpa heard the giggling...she looked at nupur with anger...and stomped her foot and went........nupur was alert....she stopped giggling and stopped shilpa nd asked her the matter for which she is so vexed...shilpa saw calmed and polite nupur which made her polite too...

Shilpa-"i...i m sorry"

Nupur-"oye...chupkar...ab bata kya baat hai...mere cell na lejane se tu kahan phas gayi???"

Shilpa den told her everything about her convo with armaan whom she thought was nupur and she opened her big mouth in front of him...(shilpa and nupur were best friends shared everything with each other....n most importantly understand each other...they were like open book to each other...)........nupur there was trying hard to control her giggling....
Shilpay looked at her wid a worried look....and nupur successful in her attempt to contol her laughter, then pacified shilpa...and told her that there is nothing to worry...everything will be fine...nupur knew shilpa liked armaan and now she(nupur) was happy as she(shilpa) confessed herself...nupur knew that armaan too respected and started liking shilpa...as nupur was not sure so she dint told shilpa but pacified her by saying that everything will b all right........

Shilpa  after sharing her trouble with her best buddy was now feeling a bit light (as usual)....then they both again joined the party...nupur kept shilpa busy to let her feel at ease.......
At evening 7 o'clock....when party was almost finished and everyone where busy packing up and busy biding bye to each other...

All went home their respective home except nupur,shilpa,mayank,armaan,JP,sister(lol)......
Sister-"chalo guyz...its too late I should leave now...bubyeee....c u tomorrow..."

All-"bye..."

Nupur-"k...chalo..apan bhi nikal te hain....chal shilpa..."...shilpa nodded....n both were going out .....armaan and mayank eyed each other...than only....

Mayank-"oye yaaron ,ruko toh...."
Both turned....

Nupur and shilpa -"kya hai??"
Mayank-"main keh raha tha ki...ki...woh...shi..shil....hnnnn...nah...mu..nupur who..kal Sunday hai toh....kal...off hai....."

(Mayank and nupur were in a relationship...they both loved each other...)
Nupur raised her eyebrow-"haan pata hai kal off hai toh???"

Mayank-"chal na kahi ghumne chalte hain...dinner pe"he finished his sentence as fast as he cud......

Nupur understood...she looked at shilpa...she thought she might not be ok with it....coz only armaan was left to drop shilpa back...she then saw shilpa smiling....nd assured her to go wid mayank...she is ohk...nupur smiled back at her...

Nupur-"ohk...then....(she looked at mayank)..i m coming...(then looking at shilpa and then armaan...)shilpa u can go with armaan he will drop u...can u drop her sir plz'.?"

Shilpa..gave her a big look..and was going to speak when armaan said...

Armaan-"nupur'plz'no sir here'.its armaan''..n yup...no problem...i will drop her to her house...u guyz enjoy"(smiling to his fullest)

Armaan so wanted to talk to her but was unable to....but now he will do dat...hoping just shilpa don't decline to dat...he saw her...she was not feeling comfortable....he thought and quickly added..."is it ohk wid shilpa??"

All were standing near there cars now(while talking they reached there)...

Nupur too saw shilpa being restless...she wanted to speak...when shilpa spoke"i..i think I ill go by my own...actually armaan I was thinking of meeting jennifer(a friend f her-shilpa) at her house...so I will go there she lives nearby only...will catch up with u all later...ohk...bye...."....she said dat in hurry..n was leaving when armaan said "ohk..."

Nupur-"fine..ur wish...will leave u there...n phir wahan e tell her to drop u home u will not be going alone...got it..."

Shilpa-"yeah......"

Armaan-"k guyz..then I m leaving...bye........."

His voice was a bit upset one..armaan's past'(as we all know about it..same is here in dis ff...)..he loved....yes loved a girl'but now'.ahem-ahem...he has found sum1 wid whom he feels that he has reached his final destination'wid her he his what he is....no need of impressing n transforming n all.....

armaan then left....

Nupur and mayank droped shilpa at jennifer's place....and went away.....
next morning.....................

kya hua???kya hua???

It will be in the next part..........

Precap- ArSh together.......:)

so frnds'now tellme'hw was it'''do u liked the concept........?????
Kaisa laga.......tussi ek reply kardena......n if u lykd it.....like button is down'usko click kardena.......:p..........

wanna read more....???
click at the direct link given below....😛

So c u all later''
Bubyee'take care''
God bless u all'''.:) ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜›ðŸ˜Š

Edited by ks_diehardfan01 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi!!!!
Finally i Completed reading a sweet funny confession and now this also....
I must say it was awesome!!!!!!
And yeah.. How can i forget to say????
"CONGRATULATIONS"
for starting this new ff....
I am eagerly looking forward to read more...
Plzz shoot me a pm when you update....

Love,
Sameera
😊😉
😳

Edited by sameera_12 - 13 years ago
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one dear
continue soon
Riddss thumbnail