{~sweet funny confession~}miniAR ff..completed

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

As you read it,i hope u will like it....πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Hey everyone...........πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

It's the first tym I m posting sumthng here in fanfic section rather than comments..........

I am a die hard ksgian...........n a loyal kashian..........I so want to see armaan n riddhima together in the end of dmg'which is not going to happen it seems''I believe so'.leaving that to those creatives''

Here I m with a very new fic of AR.......wid what I hav started is lyk a funny confession btw'AR..........

I was jst surfing net 4 gathering materials 4 the project I got 4 my summer vacations'.'n I was a bit tired so thought f reading sum stories..dere I came across a very short'uhmm'u cant say it a story but a small narration on funny confession n thought it penning down in my way.'..n so here I m writing a very very short fic'..hope u guyz lyk it''and ofcourse''do comment'..plz''..:)

A girl quickly punches a number into her phone and waits until she hears the other line pick up...........without listening to the other side she starts her own ......and here she goes without a stop........

"Hey muskaan.............u were right .................armaan is just chhoo chweet...........I hav realized it......i sachi muchi like him........ I was fool from last 5 months 'I was hiding from the one whom I adore alott.........butttt............

Muskaan, I don't know what to do, I really don't. ...........I love him so much and I don't think he thinks of me that way........... I mean, whenever I see him or think of him, I can't help it, this smile comes across my face. Sometimes he sees me smiling and smiles back. That's when my knees turn to jello and I get butterflies in my stomach...... I know you think that he's is so totally adorable and cute, but if you look past that and actually listen to what he has to say, you find a totally different person..... He's so caring and considerate and he makes me feel like I don't deserve him. Well, actually, I don't deserve him''. He's too perfect, I mean, look at all the girls that fall over for him'.you were right I have fallen for him...........I could never be one of those. Their all so pretty and bubbly and.......... not me.......I m a plane jane''.. I couldn't even start to compare myself to them. But whenever I think of him or see him, I can't help it, I smile. Now I didn't  tell you this but he called me the other day about homework.............I tell you now, I made a complete fool of myself. '..I'm so embarrassed........... I stuttered the whole time, but he was so sweet and just kept talking and making me feel better. He's so perfect Muskaan, I don't deserve him, so why do I keep wishing and praying that he will notice me, why?............

Hello Muskaan?

Muskaannnnn..............

Muskaan are you there?.........."

"This isn't Muskaan."

Petrified the girl asks, "OMG''.Then who is this?"

" This is the guy who's smile turns your knees to jello and I just wanted to say one thing. '''Everything you just said now, I've been wanting to say since the day I met you."

Silence..............

"Basket...........baby........u there.........???"Armaan spoke after complete two minutes when he dint got any reply...........

"A ...A.......Ar.......maa.....Arma...Armaan......."she stammered n finally took his name'..

"Yup.....Riddhima..........i m Armaan.........ur Armaan''"

Riddhima was too horrified'too stunned to say anything..........she lost her words...........

But then......gathering some courage she asked"i........i........I ca..called m..mu'muskaan'..h..how'.u..u'u th......there......???"

"yeh'.she went with Rahul for bringing bouquets for atul.......uhm....he is returning'remember........mmm....we planning 4 a surprise party'u know na.....................uhmm'actually'muskaan left her cell here so'.i'.i '.received it'."''.

Still not getting any response he continued''"Ri'Riddhima'u 'uhmm'u coming na''"

Finally she answered'.."ye'yeah'sure'.uhm'I m coming'"

"Where are u now?"he asked'''

Riddhima confused'y he asked dat'but then sh said'"my home"'before she could interrogate him for his this strange question she heard him speaking'..

"oh..ohkk'.so'muskaan is not here''.so i m coming to pick u up''if u don't mind'.."

"na'nahi''.its ohk..i will come by my own'"

"please''don't worry I will not eat u up for the true confession'.."he said it a bit slowly a bit grinning'''

Riddhima jerked remembering dat again''''she thought........'."omg.....no....seriously OMG...........nah.......literally O MY GOD''..i just confided in him...........no no no'what he must be thinking of me..........OH god.......n what will I do......what will I say now'.no no'actually'how will I confront him........oh no......oh shit.........he coming to pick me up..........no no no.........not so soon...........god what should I do........k'calm'.calm down'think'.think'.ridzy think'........."

N finally she spoke"uhmm'don't trouble urself'.i 'i'.can come on my own'."

"please.......sweetheart.....letmeee..........plz..........I want to talk to you too..plz'..u said all dat what u wanted but now its my turn..........need to make scores equal..........just get ready'I m coming at your place'.within 10 mins'................."

Before she could reposte he cut the call'''

Riddhima was in a fix now..................

Let see what happens next.................................................πŸ˜› 

That was it..............I know its not completed'''as riddhima is in fix''I m also in fix for what to write next'''if there are any suggestions''they are warmly welcomed''u can pm me for what I should write next'''

Nd most probably I want to end this fic within next 4 to 5 parts''or may be less than that''

And I dunn know n m not sure dat I will b definitely updating d next part soon'.so if there are any volunteers to continue this short fic or so''u can pm me.....soon..........coz'I might not come after upcoming 5 days........

Do comment.....whether u lyked it or not..πŸ˜›

plz.plz.plz.plz....comment........
dint lyked...den comment it dat u dint.... i might improve.......or atleast can lessen d amount of unwanted fic here.....by closing dis fic........πŸ˜›

3rd update-pg.6 

Luv ya all............
😊😊😊

Edited by ks_diehardfan01 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hay it seem like i have read this before as one shot
do contd soon and pm me
OkThanksBye thumbnail

Originally posted by: naureen_aly

hay it seem like i have read this before as one shot

do contd soon and pm me

thanx 4 commenting first f all.........
coz no 1 is commenting.......as it was 12 views n still no  comments😭

bdw.....
dis fic
i got the inspiration  frm a small note lyk thing....it was not here but on a certain website i searched in google......it was just a convo where a grl says everything n den finds dat she has dialed a wrong no.......but in this shot its a bit different...........

to all i wanna say...dat no copying was intended it was purely my way of writing dis shot

thanx..........😊
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well ok
why dont u pm everyone in ur buddy list
this way they can comment
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lovd it
cant wait to see what armaan says
con soon
plz add me to ur pm list
OkThanksBye thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashndsel4eva

lovd it

cant wait to see what armaan says
con soon
plz add me to ur pm list

aaawwwww.......thanx 4 the comment........πŸ˜›

n i will pm u soon whenever i will update....
dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lovely part
loved rudhima's blabbering
plzz pm me
luv dhruvika
OkThanksBye thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvikaluvsKSG

lovely part

loved rudhima's blabbering
plzz pm me
luv dhruvika

thanx 4 the comment...........πŸ˜›
n yeah sure will pm u wenever i will write more..........😊
Chocolate... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
only 4-5 parts r u crazy
this ff deserves atleast 100 parts
man its so good and the this part was just too awesome
dang who knew ridz can be such a blabber mouth.
awww armaan man don't u just love him he is such a big sweetheart.
if i had to suggest wat comes next i think armaan shud confess to her by like almost kidnapping on the way take her some place private and then confess and make out.
that wud be so cute and fun. poor ridz wud be flabbergasted.
last update soon bcoz i love to get them on time and if i don't i get very greedy.
anyways love this ff so continue soon.

luv ya
Niks =P
Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haha man ur ff is jokes. ridzy speaks non stop. uffff jus love her. plzzzz continue soon. loved it yaar
love
sani