Users

Frequent Posters

mayurmizz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
rati please come back mjht soooooooooooooooooooooo boring wihtout u 😭
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Why did he always fulfill every Wish or demand of Nupur?

Becoz he adores her

Why did he like to do all the chores around the house?

Becoz he cares for her

Why did he like to become Raj for her sometimes?

Becoz he wants to make her happy

Why did he marry her when he wasn't ready?

Becoz he can't stay without her.

Why did he always try to please her?

Becoz he respect her.

Why did he treat her like a queen?

Becoz she is venerable to him. She is the most beautiful, stunning, innocent and gorgeous lady he had ever met.

Why did he love her so much?

Becoz he is madly in love with her. Nupur is his life. Everything is deadly without her.

Now i have some Q's

why CV's kill her?

why they spoil the magic of mayur?

why they made us cry?

why they gave us such Enormous pain?

why they alwz try to hurt us?

why they didnt value us?

Why why why why why??????????????

I don't know why?

But I know-

They have to pay for it

They made us cry and GOD will make them cry.

I curse them every day and night from the bottom of my heart

And I just hate them

I hate season2, I hate the entire mjht unit accept our ARJUN.

Originally posted by: fariaa70

Becoz he adores her

Becoz he cares for her

Becoz he respect her.

Becoz she is venerable to him. She is the most beautiful, stunning, innocent and gorgeous lady he had ever met.

Becoz he is madly in love with her. Nupur is his life. Everything is deadly without her.

Now i have some Q's

why CV's kill her?

why they spoil the magic of mayur?

why they made us cry?

why they didnt value us?

I don't know why?

But I know-

They have to pay for it

And I just hate them

@red-we will never get ans for that....

But ya we will make them pay for their mistake..we have cried enough....its their turn to cry now..

They have to bring back  Rati  bring back the magic of Mayur complete this beautiful love story on a happy note ...not with painful memories...

Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fariaa70

Becoz he adores her

Yup :) Because he wants to watch that smile.....that reaches up to her eyes,the innocence,the excitement and thrill,all of those that brighten his life :)

Becoz he cares for her

He believes in sharing,he didn't want her to do the work only......they were friends and husband and wife.......together they had promised to be....so he fulfilled it :) Why should she do the work alone? He was her husband,so he shared all the problems.......even to the extent of daily chores!

Fulfilling every dream of hers :) It wasn't only his duty.........but that became something he lived for.....to make and keep her happy :)

Because he couldn't risk losing her! It was then or never! All that mattered was their togetherness........he couldn't lose her! No way! She was/is his life..........his everything! She gave him the strength to move forward,to fight with everything.......he could manage it somehow,after marriage.....but how could he live without her? how could he live with her being someone else's?!

Becoz he respect her.

It pleased him to please her :)

And because she deserves to be treated that way :) She was the queen of his heart......she rules it!

Becoz he is madly in love with her. Nupur is his life. Everything is dead without her.

Because........she made him complete :) She brought out another side to sadu mayank sharama........the romantic,sweet,caring,loving hubby/bf :)........she was all he needed.......all that he wasn't....she made him 'live' life,appreciate it!

Now i have some Q's

why CV's kill her? :( same question! Why murder your own master-piece :(

why they spoil the magic of mayur? no answer possible!

why they made us cry?

why they didnt value us?

I don't know why? same

But I know-

They have to pay for it

And I just hate them

I second u :)

Faria. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayurarti

@red-we will never get ans for that....

But ya we will make them pay for their mistake..we have cried enough....its their turn to cry now..

They have to bring back  Rati  bring back the magic of Mayur complete this beautiful love story on a happy note ...not with painful memories...

@bold - defintly nidzy. we make their life hell so that have no other potion to bring our rati back
we want to c our mayur magic again.
we want to c their beautiful love story.
Faria. thumbnail

very well said dear
thanx a lot
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gagan dii  your post made me cry ..............i miss mayur terribly ........................how can any body be soo ruthless and heartless to kill the life of ones own show ...............nupur was the life of mjht ...........she was mayank's life ...................mayank is sooooo incomplete without her .................he has lost his reason of living ..........he is breathing but not living .......he has become lifeless ............it would have been much better if both had died .......atleast the pain of seeing one alive while other is dead  would not hve been there .................mayank also filled nupurs' all wishes coz he loved her lots ..........more than his life ...........she taught him wat is life she taught what is love ..........she came into his life and changed it completly ........she filled his life with happiness with colours .........and as destined both came soul mates ............. they became each others ..... forever ................. but who knew dat the duration of their happiness would  be so small .and so short lived .................... these cvs couldnt bear to see them nd us happy so theycame up with us this to ruin everything .............. our mayur dint deserve this end even a bit ..........they are meant to live happily ever after ...........and we ll make that possible ...........our mayur will have a happy ending and Rati ll be back as nupur ..................dat too very soon ........
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Gagan di........your post made me all emotional......... 😭 😭 [:

from every single post i read here....i can see what Mayur means to each one of us that we are still do not want to accept the brutal end to the most beautiful story ever.........that means not even 1% to its creators

how can they not love such lovely characters created by themselves????? 😕

and why is it that our emotions don't mean a thing to them when all are shedding tears still after its been 20 days to the death?????

Mayur fans are just like Nupur they are crying inside and the bottled up emotions are coming out in anger towards them and curses.........but still has only one reason deep deep love.........

God when will Mayur and Mayur fans will get their due...............and when will Mayank get his due for loving someone in the sweetest possible way.............

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Faria and Sonal.............amazing character sketch of Mayank...........

He loved her to death.............and that pain in his eyes............he is lost..............his eyes keep searching for her............he knws she will not come back, yet he loves her.................

CVs killed Nupur, but they will never be able to kill the magic of MN.............the essence of a beautiful love story............to which i give them no credit................coz they left no stone unturned in ruining it
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

GAGAN

..... I was just reading through the Fannaa thread.. and was already NOSTALIGIC... and then I came up here and read this!!!.. and now I am just devastated!!!!😭
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭  Devastated because.. You have potrayed my feelings so well and now I am just completely TORN!!

WHY DID MAYANK LOVE NUPUR???? Its for the same reason WHY WE LOVED NUPUR !!

Her Smile, Her Talks, Her Sparkling eyes, Her Natunki, Her CHUTKULEs, Her craze for SRK.. Her Innocense, her EVERYTHING!!😍

WHO cld resist falling in love with HER??

its been 3 weeks but yet I feel the connection is still so strong.. that I feel like I have lost somthing or someone very special to me.. and I cant do a thing abt it..!!!!!!  I have not been watching mjht for 3 weeks but it hurts to know that this show CONTINUES to EXIST and that MAYANK continues to move on without NUPUR!!! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN??😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I HATE THE CREATIVES FOR MURDERING OUR NUPUR!!!! .. I Wish I cld break their hands so they will Never Ever again think of lifting that PEN and RUINING the lives of other FANS or Other LOVE STORIES

I WISH I cld SUE THEM For EMOTIONAL TORTURE AND TRAUMA they have caused to soo many of us!!

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHy WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????????????????????????????

I WANT RATI BACK. in the show.....Although she does not deserve to be part of this crapfest... But I need her back as NUPUR so she can help us REUNITE MAYANK and NUPUR where they live happily ever After... Like the PERFECT FAIRYTALE!!!!!

I NEED THIS!!!!

OH GOSH!!.. WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO ???? We have emailed Creatives., Lowered TRPs.. but the show hs been on air for 3 weeks with no signs of RP's return......  This makes me nervous!!!