Why Mayank Always Fulfilled Nupur's Wish

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
I just cant get over the fact that they killed my Nupur.
I will curse and curse season 2 and its creatives.
They Killed My Nupur 😭😭😭
I am not watching Season 2 as it is full of CRAP without Nupur!

Now coming to the topic....
I always sit and think to myself

Why did Mayank?

Why did he always fulfill every Wish or demand of Nupur?
Why did he like to do all the chores around the house?
Why did he like to become Raj for her sometimes?
Why did he marry her when he wasn't ready?
Why did he always follow her every order?
Why did he always try to please her ?
Why did he treat her like a queen?
Why did he love her so much?
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
😭😭😭😭😭
😭😭😭
😭

That's because the girl, who he loved more than his life, who always loved to dream was not going to live long. He was giving her all the happiness in the world that she deserved in the little time she had left in the world with him.

She is gone now forever......
Still he Wishes if he could do more for her

Just Shatters My Heart In Million Pieces

πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Why did Mayank?

Why did he always fulfill every Wish or demand of Nupur?
B'coz she was the one who made him live his life. Before she entered his life, his life wasonly surrounded by his Mom, Books, College, Lectures and Library. She came and he lived life outside these things. She started seeing life differently. He knew there's more to life than just the above.

Why did he like to do all the chores around the house?
B'coz he knew they are One and so all her happiness and he has a right not just over her happiness but every factor related to her life. He was not just her husband but more than that. Her life partner, her friend, her confidante, her weakness and her biggest strength

Why did he like to become Raj for her sometimes?
Her dream was his ambition. Though he knew had to do a lot for her but he also knew how much she loved her fairytale life. And he respected her love towards her dream which though was of being a Star in Bollywood but he made sure he stands besides her even while she strives to get her dream turn to reality. Though circumstance did'nt fulfull her dreams but he was sweet enough to have that one Smile on her face by being her fav RAJ😳

Why did he marry her when he wasn't ready?
Though many say that circumstances forced him to do that but i would say God too wanted the to be togethere. And how could Mayank not support his Nupur when she needed him? Remember "come what may and I would always be there for you. Though we might stay far due to the situations in our life, still I shall always be there with you'.

Why did he always follow her every order?
B'coz he's her Pati Parmeshwar and she's his All time Jhansi and he being The Patni Vrata Pati, He would be doing that. It was'nt that he was following her Order. But the reason was he loved her so much that he did't want to offend her. Its happiness was everything for him and for that he did't mind following all her order and it was the same for her too. They Lived for Each Other and With Each Other

Why did he always try to please her ?
She's his Life, his Wife and not his better Half but She was Him. Its like Nupur equals to Mayank and Mayank equals to Nupur. If you wanna see Mayank happy then you should wish that Nupur stays Happy and vice-a-versa.πŸ˜› Thats Mayank Nupur for usπŸ˜‰

Why did he treat her like a queen?
She was a Queen .... remember 13th April ..."Yeh hai Mere Dil ka Heera". She rules his Heart, his life as she's his One and Only Wife Nupur and No One can take her place or Replace her in his life.
Arjun Rati are Mayank Nupur and would always be

Why did he love her so much?
Do I need to answer that? Its all in this Post and within the feelings in this post

Gagan
i know what you mean ..... but as i said Mayank Nupur still are alive in my heart. The show might have shown her dead but she still lives in this forum, In the threads here, in our hearts and No One can ever Replace her in MJHT, in Mayanks life or in Our life our Hearts.

I would never accept this as an End to MN track ... come what may ... this is something i would never ever accept. No Ways!
Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago
Heart wrenching Gaganjot! πŸ’” 😭

The guy loved her a bit too much and now he doesn't have her with him, anymore.

Nice post, anyway! πŸ€—
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gagan 😭 

That caught me in the wrong moment πŸ˜”

I cant believe this, but I just got terribly upset (all over again )..I have been feeling bad since the last few MN VMs I have been watching...it was all soo sad sad Unhappy

They ll bring her back..*wont they? Unhappy *

Why did Mayank love her so much ?
I have no idea ...but she was such a spirited person, so full of life and love, how could he not love her. She was innocent but smart. beautiful and childish, caring and loving, she was just so lovable.. Her sense of adventure and fun, her cheerful and positive attitude in life.. He couldnt help being madly and deeply in love with her.. He just wanted her happy always...
Like he promised post confession, tumhare chehre par jo smile hai, woh mein kabhi jaane nahi doonga. He always treated her like she was his most precious posession and now he doesnt have her anymore....
The girl who changed his life, the girl who was his love..his only love..😭😭

I dont think i make sense.. y did u make this post Gagan 😭
Edited by myownarea - 13 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiah.Angel

Heart wrenching Gaganjot! πŸ’” 😭

The guy loved her a bit too much and now he doesn't have her with him, anymore.

Nice post, anyway! πŸ€—

Jiah πŸ€—
You can call me Gagan!
He did.. which breaks my heart even more... 😭😭😭😭😭

@Preeti & DIvya...  😭😭😭😭😭

I dont know why I made this topic... I was keeping myself strong, but today I guess I fell weak 😭

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

Jiah πŸ€—
You can call me Gagan!
He did.. which breaks my heart even more... 😭

@Preeti & DIvya... 😭

I dont know why I made this topic... I was keeping myself strong, but
today I guess I fell weak 😭

Kay. Gagan it is. πŸ€—

Well, ummmm . . I don't know, I miss her too! 😭
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

My mom always tells me-that when or before a person is meant to die thier close ones for some unexplainable reason do all the things that could make the person happy before the final departure...
i mean my heart breaks each times i look at mayank...
how can he love Nupur so much....
he gave us his carrer...
looked after her
got married way before he decided...
because maybe he didnt want to loose her...
but ultimately he did....but not before he did every single thing that she wanted and sometimes even doing the things she never expected out of him,or her deepest desire....
lovely topic gagan...

Why did this happen with our MAYUR????
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I still cant believe they killed her..killed our angel...killed Mayank's life....destroyed the most beautiful love story......😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Gagan di you are not alone in cursing them.....they have the curses of all Mayurians for giving us pain......

I cry & cry like hell when I watch the old scenes....they will never be happy after giving us painful memories

I want her back ...We want Rati back as Nupur....Mayank's Nupur........

I want MAYUR back ...the magic of Arjun & Rati back.....
Edited by mayurarti - 13 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
AWESOMEEEEE topic Gagan.....

its ressssssssssss for d time being....😭

Gagan-06 thumbnail
BRING HER BACK YOU CRUEL CREATIVES!!!!!!!!
I HATE YOU ALL!!!

πŸ’”
πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”