Article : Harshad Chopda's True Confession

-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Harshad Chopda's True Confession

Life presents you with very few opportunities. For some, it comes only once. Thus it's imperative that one seizes it the moment it arrives. Television heartthrob, Harshad Chopda, is an honest man who never shies away from expressing his gratitude to the people who changed his career.

One doesn't need to look beyond Ekta Kapoor and 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil'. Blessed with the two, Harshad stands as the most popular male actor on television today.

He is candid enough to admit this, "Whatever popularity, I've achieved today it's because of 'Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Di'l. I became a household name as Prem. I was appreciated in my debut show 'Left Right Left' too. However,

Amber Dhara' was a different story" (The actor was allegedly sacked from Amber Dhara because he'd supposedly violated an existing contract for the Sony show)

He continues, "If it wasn't for 'Kis Desh..', God knows what would have happened to my career especially after the 'Amber Dhara' experience."

Amber Dhara is long erased from one's memory. Couch potatoes are now singing, 'Taryay Liyay' mar jawa Harshad. The actor is back on television with Balaji's newly launched show 'Taryay Liyay' where he plays the character of Anuraag. The show has been off to an impressive start with an average of 3.8 TVR in its first week.

We'd tried getting a word from Chopda on our earlier story but the actor wasn't available then. When asked, whether he's surprised by the good opening, Chopda sighed, "No, I'm not. On the contrary I was expecting more numbers. The good opening is the result of the good marketing and promotion done by the channel. The posters, on-air promos, and the title song – sung by Kailash Kher – have had its effect on attracting the viewers to the show. I'm sure; the number will only get to increase in the coming weeks."

--Mayur Lookhar/TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/621-harshad-chopdas-true-confession.html

Edited by taanu14 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Riyal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
O my god🤣🤣. MaY God give your fans the strength to bear the commeuts that this article gets🤣 on tellycafe🤣🤣
🤣
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing

All the best Harshad ... it's sad to see you are being forced to prove yourself again even after doing such a remarkable job as Prem Juneja in Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil ... but we know you will never shy away from challenges  ... God bless you
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Riyal-

O my god🤣🤣. MaY God give your fans the strength to bear the commeuts that this article gets🤣 on tellycafe🤣🤣
🤣

Yea 🤣🤣🤣 more than him Taryay Liyay seems like a test for us 🤣🤣

But these tellycafe writers really need to take writing classes

"Couch potatoes are now singing, 'Taryay Liyay' mar jawa Harshad" How dare they call us couch potatoes? 🤣🤣🤣 Seriously 😡
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
sorry DP
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Kya baat hain aaj kal Tellycafe kho bahut hi pyaar hogaya Harshad se🤣..But love u tellycafe for this new updated articles on Harshad Chopda
-BabyCupid- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks soo much!!!
WOW looks like tellycafe is really loving Harshad!
 LOL!
biryani thumbnail
love harshiti very much onshallah is show mein additi ajay harshad kay opposite inshallah meri dua hai.....
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tnx for da article...

yup telly cafe really loves harshu haha...
i love his honesty and one thing is for sure, harshu plays a vital part in da trp of da show... had not harshu ws in it, i doubt if many ppl would'v watched it... i would certainly not😉😉

more power to u harshu... pls dont change!!!! i hope da fame doesn't go to ur head....
keep rockin mr C!!!!!
 Oh my god, How humble he is...
These qualities could never be developed...
This must be borne within him...
As I keep on telling, He was brought up very well...
👏 👏 👏
👏