Frequent Posters

--Neha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i thought it was some other confessionπŸ˜‰ πŸ€ͺ
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing dear......luved the answers........he was being soo informal....wich i luvd it the most
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Harshad is just gem of a person.so down to earth.
Thanks for the article.
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
harshad....πŸ€—u are so right....ur success is from kis des..and i wish ul get more in this show as well....
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks fr the article

Ahh Poor HC expected more but he will get once he will be on air and itself is a true acheivement to gt this much ratings fr kids part and as he said it ws all due to good story, great children and good marketing but agaion his modest, he is wrong at sum point also bcoz ppl got hooked to show as it has a brand name with it whch made ppl to look frwrd to it.

And his answer will be answer to all his greatest fans who think him to be selfish and the guy who doesn't respect his work, though here he didn't clarifioed but paid his gratitude to the character who made him a big star
though i agree he openly saying sumthng about AD is not just HC, don't know but.....................
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the article. this is why I love hc so much! 😳

and the article's comments πŸ˜† , no shame. that's the worst part.   πŸ˜†
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Harshu Harshu.....are you for real????😍
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for sharing with us!!

I found this article writer very funny or dumb as he/she wrote some of the words differently. I assume, it was a unknown mistake. He/She is only making fun of herself/himself if it was done on purpose. I love Harshad's take....and hope, his words will turn out to be truth in reality. I want to see his show on top!!
Nat_Pinku thumbnail
thanks for sharing the article, but yes the writer of the article sounds really dumb :D
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So now we've become couch potatoes? πŸ€”

🀣🀣🀣

See Harshad? Look at all the names we get called just because of our undying love for you! 🀣

Anyway, back to the point πŸ˜› Glad we finally got Harshad's comments on the success of the show. I love him πŸ˜ (And if that means I'll get called a couch potato, then so be it! ) x