perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Muhahaahaaaa (evil laugh)

I have thought of a perfect plan that Geet can use against the evil twins (Sasha and Tasha)

She should quit doing the project
but still come to work
and use her power as Maan's secratry to her best abilites
like inform evil twins wrong timings for meetings that Maan has set
now that Sasha would do the project,; Geet should try to spoil it anyway possible😃
She should ruin Sasha's hard work on the project by priniting wrong stuff and handing it to Sasha
she should set Sasha on date with Maan
but it would actually be with Rahul😆
at an Indian restaurant with Samosas⭐️
Maan would see the mistakes being made by Sasha
and Geet then can give him an hearing
that it's all about the way you look at things from other persons prespective
and not about jumping to conclusions
Maan will figure out what she's trying to say👏
and this will teach Maan a lesson too (which is to evaluate the circumstances becofre jumping into conclusions)
In the end Geet should say to Sasha that she won't embarass her or ruin her cloths cos she doesn't stoop that low and she knows how to value woman's respect. She should tell her that if she wanted to she could have also humilaited her infront of the whole office but she's a better person then Sasha.

🥳That would be a great revenge🥳

😈Muhahaahaaaa (evil laugh)😈
Edited by perfectdreams - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tomiko thumbnail

How about introducing Sasha to Brij?😆

I haven't seen the episode yet and I'm resisting the urge to read the update as well.  But considering all the topics on the forums, looks like Maan has some serious making up to do.
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE
In the end Geet should say to Sasha that she won't embarass her or ruin her cloths cos she doesn't stoop that low and she knows how to value woman's respect. She should tell her that if she wanted to she could have also humilaited her infront of the whole office but she's a better person then Sasha.

That would be a great revenge
[/QUOTE]

like this part..very much..i think Geet is above this petty..behaviour and yes...retribution is necessary..for Geet and Us...we want that..

hamari maange poori karo...tasha sasha hai hai

Mann Geet zindabad!
First-classFan thumbnail
wow
that really is the perfect revenge👍🏼
Go Geet!
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tomiko

I haven't seen the episode yet and I'm resisting the urge to read the update as well.  But considering all the topics on the forums, looks like Maan has some serious making up to do.

🤣 that wud be just lovely ..brij sasha..i think creatives ne maan ka itna gussa isliye hi dikhaya hai ki baad mein woh publicly make up bhi kar sake...yaar drama mein to yeh sab hot ahi hai...but my heart still belongs to maan(thanx a lot alia😳for ur support) and i think he will defo show sasha tasha their place.. Edited by chullbulli - 13 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

OMG
this is perfect of perfect. Can not be better than this.
yup you are so right. he has to make up big time and I wonder how he is going to redeem himself let's see.
all I watch is dance. he did insult her yesterday before party started but today evil twin T/S Ashaa
and mann bot went too far.
I could not stand for last scene toooooooo humiliating
T'/S Asha being gal should have decency at least not to play with gal's respect. ripping saree is just not acceptable

First-classFan thumbnail

haha
I wonder what Brij's reaction would be
great suggestion
pisces16 thumbnail
 I like the idea of having Brij  fixing  Sasha.
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
wow...i like your perfect plan for revenge.... !!!!!!!!! 👏 yes,....geet has to turn the tables now on sasha...!!! but the problem is she is too innocent..will she be able to execute this plan??? well hold on.... wen she can sunao maan khurana about his pride and qualities and make him say sorry ..wat is sasha to her... a piece of nothing...????😉 go girl....!!!!  get things into your control and make sasha's life a living hell ....!!!! the next time sasha should not even think of messing up with geet and instead try to patao maan in her own ways.. which is not going to happen... so we're ok with it!!!! 😆
iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I agree this sounds like the perfect revenge......nice post dear....