Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabydeep thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chaya4mann

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?cropsuccess&id=501738720#!/profile.php?id=100000483842686&ref=ts
so its true facebook ac of gurmeet????

ya its a true account .
chaya4mann thumbnail
oh thnks dear for facebook info...bt last one week i send frnd request to him bt stil nt xcept... i thnk coz of buzyyyy...tel him plzz jaldi se frnd request xcept kijiye.....i m eagerly waiting
raziya56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can you please put the pics all on the front page? πŸ˜ƒ -if you cant then its ok!!!!
sabydeep thumbnail
jo jis bhab se dhyan dhare,so uo rup paye

premi ke liye pritam he uo,mere bhagwan ban aye

is jag me na koi GURU sa duja,iye sebak kare nij GURU puja

manas ko ihe jan lo aas,GURU seba ka he abhilash.

RAM ho iya ho MAN,sab huya GURUMAY jan

RAM ka maryada ya MAN ka krodh mahan.

ho MAN ya ho GURU NARAYAN,sabka gad gad kar diya jiban.

una na koi duja mahan,sebak une mane bhagwan.

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Your lucky! Please post pics. Thank for sharing
sabydeep thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Your lucky! Please post pics. Thank for sharing

dear friend,i have posted pictures which i have taken.basically i was meeting them after an year and i got so engrossed in talking that i didnt take much pictures and when someone is talking 2 u its not courtesy to just ask him for pictures.but still i cld manage a few and i have already posted them.
MaansMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG ur so lucky sabydeep...how do u know them and when did u meet them?! i wanna meet them too! its awesome tht u had breakfast with them at their own house πŸ˜ƒ. they are the cutest couple ever and i love them! if u talk to gurmeet again can u plz tell him tht i love him in geet and tht he is doing an awesome job portraying his character! 😊
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabydeep

bhaiya is awre of his huge fan following in GEET and has thanked all his fans for supporting him.He has asked e1 one 2 continue supporting him like this and he said that he loves all his fans.

Friends blv me bhaiya is not only the best actor but also the best human being i have ever seen in my ;life.he is the gem of gem,let us all shower our love on him by continuing 2 support him always

I think most of us on the forum believe you when you say he is a really good person. !  The first time I saw him was on a reality show Pati patni aur woh. I remember briefly watching the show, and could instantly tell from his interactions, how great of a person he was/is!  I think they were the best couple on the show! He seems so opposite from his character-Maan! I couldn't believe that was the Gurmeet we saw on pati patni aur woh!!! He's so funny in real life! (well from what I saw in the reality show)!
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaa, i agree, in that reality show, i liked only them as couple, they were sweet together, & with much respect towards each other, not like the rest wjho were thr..
Gurmeet was so funny in whole PPAw.......i just loved them more in all those couples
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sabydeep

ya di,i told him how crazy r his fans about GEET and he also said that he misses RAMAYANA days a lot.GEET schedules r vry hectic.a few days back there was a 25 hrs long shooting .bhaiya rarely gets any rest.but he enjoying the show.

i had one curiosity about whether the dancing sequence was really shot in any grand hotel,but i hrd that everything was in the set itself and the schedule is so hectic that even shooting a 5-10 min scene takes a entire day.its very stressful but bhaiya is at his best.

Wow, Saby, that's really hard work !  We all think it's so glamorous to be in the acting field, but it's really tough schedule.   Well, anyway, he is doing a fabulous job and he was born to act as Ramji and now as MaanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†