Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabydeep thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

GANPATI's collection at bhaiya's house.couldnt get the entire view ,resolution is small
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saby, nonetheless, sweet pic !  Thanks for sharing your visit and photos. You are very lucky to have met both of them again.

Is Gurmeet aware of his huge popularity in Geet ? 
Mallika113 thumbnail
Wow, nice collection of Ganeshas  at Gurmeet's house .   I also have a big collection of them in my home😊
sabydeep thumbnail
a few of bhaiya and didis awards.

Mallika113 thumbnail
Saby, they will get many more awards !  Next time you visit them, then you can take few more pics of them😆
sabydeep thumbnail
ya di,i told him how crazy r his fans about GEET and he also said that he misses RAMAYANA days a lot.GEET schedules r vry hectic.a few days back there was a 25 hrs long shooting .bhaiya rarely gets any rest.but he enjoying the show.

i had one curiosity about whether the dancing sequence was really shot in any grand hotel,but i hrd that everything was in the set itself and the schedule is so hectic that even shooting a 5-10 min scene takes a entire day.its very stressful but bhaiya is at his best.

sabydeep thumbnail
bhaiya and didi r anchoring the new talent awards this year.the award ceremony is today and it will be aired soon and bhaiya has alos performed a dance on gold awards which will be aired on 4th july 8:00 pm onwards.

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

looking forward to it... his dance in today's episode was definitely worth watching...

sabydeep thumbnail
bhaiya is awre of his huge fan following in GEET and has thanked all his fans for supporting him.He has asked e1 one 2 continue supporting him like this and he said that he loves all his fans.

Friends blv me bhaiya is not only the best actor but also the best human being i have ever seen in my ;life.he is the gem of gem,let us all shower our love on him by continuing 2 support him always

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey thanks for the picts yea :)..and wow shooting stretched for 25 hrs..?? 😲
That is SO so very long!