aab jake huyi khushi se beti ki bidaayi......

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
pratigya's marriage did nt happen with both the family's happiness and that is why i thnk no bidayii was shown....after so many days of their marriage wen all misunderstandings were cleared...and pratigya,a strong,brave grl....actually decided to spend her life with her husband...and try to love him(as advised by her mom and dad)........then her ACTUAL BIDAYYII tuk place...frm her MAYKA.......with evryone's blessings...and happiness.....it was a LOVELLYYY EPISODE..😳😳😳😳😳....it was soooooo goooddd to see evryone happy and content...... including adarsh and aarushi...
😊😊😊😊
ya i loved the way by wich adarsh talked with krishna......like frnds.....smiling...and enjoying...and loved dadi today.......she wanted to bless both krishna and pratigya together.....😲😳
😊😊😊😊😊

naina ji,at frst did offend me a little by saying wat was the need for the slap and the police...bt then wen she was telling pratigya abt the life of a woman.....i just loved her wrds....

"ek ladki ki zindagi ek nadi ki tarah hoti hain...us nadi ke raaste mein chahe kitna bhi kathiyaiyan kyun na aye...woh apni manzil tak pahuch hi jati hain......"(the manzil being her SAGAR.....in this case ITS KRISHNA.....😃😃😃😃😃)..............
just LLLLUUBBBEEDDD this dialogue......👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Edited by kaasshh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy_bee thumbnail
eee really? 😃  can't wait to watch the epi..

Originally posted by: mysha

eee really? 😃  can't wait to watch the epi..

yup😳
Zaara07 thumbnail
i so agree wid u..i was soo happy to see that now Pratigya's parents are happily sending her to the Thakurs..and most of all Our Krishuu was happy and also Pratigya jee was happy..and moreover..Arushi who was always rude to her JiJu was also happy and same wid Adarsh...cant say about SS..coz we knw na..that hez still upset wid Prats..but everything will be alriteee...and me also loved the dialogue..ooppss lubbed it
Edited by NZ_rockx - 13 years ago
AlmostHonest thumbnail
Nice episode... loved everyone today... Prats was smart and even Adarsh and Professor stood up for her 😲 I just wish Prats had not given into professor's kasam .. I wanted her to tell Krishna abt the entire isse .. I am disappointed ... oh well... good to see everyone being sweet to Krishna ... except Arushi.. she still didn't look dat happy and looked like she's still mad at him 😆 Krishna was sweet today the way he behaved with everyone was nice but 1 thing which I didn't like abt him was the biwi to admi ki jagir hoti hai comment ... He needs to mend his chavnistic ways asap 😆
Edited by AlmostHonest - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

today dadi was rocking!!!!!👏

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaasshh

pratigya's marriage did nt happen with both the family's happiness and that is why i thnk no bidayii was shown....after so many days of their marriage wen all misunderstandings were cleared...and pratigya,a strong,brave grl....actually decided to spend her life with her husband...and try to love him(as advised by her mom and dad)........then her ACTUAL BIDAYYII tuk place...frm her MAYKA.......with evryone's blessings...and happiness.....it was a LOVELLYYY EPISODE..😳....it was soooooo goooddd to see evryone happy and content...... including adarsh and aarushi...

😊
ya i loved the way by wich adarsh talked with krishna......like frnds.....smiling...and enjoying...and loved dadi today.......she wanted to bless both krishna and pratigya together.....😲😳
😊

naina ji,at frst did offend me a little by saying wat was the need for the slap and the police...bt then wen she was telling pratigya abt the life of a woman.....i just loved her wrds....

"ek ladki ki zindagi ek nadi ki tarah hoti hain...us nadi ke raaste mein chahe kitna bhi kathiyaiyan kyun na aye...woh apni manzil tak pahuch hi jati hain......"(the manzil being her SAGAR.....in this case ITS KRISHNA.....😃)..............
just LLLLUUBBBEEDDD this dialogue......👏

Hi kaasshu ,

kathiyaiyan  = ?????? means what?Yaar ??

td_dhoom thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaasshh

pratigya's marriage did nt happen with both the family's happiness and that is why i thnk no bidayii was shown....after so many days of their marriage wen all misunderstandings were cleared...and pratigya,a strong,brave grl....actually decided to spend her life with her husband...and try to love him(as advised by her mom and dad)........then her ACTUAL BIDAYYII tuk place...frm her MAYKA.......with evryone's blessings...and happiness.....it was a LOVELLYYY EPISODE..😳....it was soooooo goooddd to see evryone happy and content...... including adarsh and aarushi...

😊
😊

"ek ladki ki zindagi ek nadi ki tarah hoti hain...us nadi ke raaste mein chahe kitna bhi kathiyaiyan kyun na aye...woh apni manzil tak pahuch hi jati hain......"(the manzil being her SAGAR.....in this case ITS KRISHNA.....😃)..............
just LLLLUUBBBEEDDD this dialogue......👏

gleeful & pretty cool episode. rlly felt good about how nainaji spoke to prats but i dont have positive feeling about hiding everything from krishna.he loves & trust prats and her family so much and the way he was talking to aadarsh or giving assurance to aarushi just like big brother was very touching and this shows how much he cares about everyone and hiding things from him is too low to think.I know prats need some time to respond to krishna's love, and also understand that krishna did many thing forcefully that hurted everyone,but his intensions were good but his way of doing things were wrong but also we cannot ignore the fact that he was the same guy who did so much for prats,always stands for her, left his xanadu and each moment which he is spending with her making him a better person and also i think now he is feeling real love for her earlier it might be just an attraction or just infatuation. It's time for prats to wake up now, seriously, the snooze button is off-limits. Instead of spending time feeling angry or resentful about things that happened which is  just a time squandered.The truth is the glass is both half-empty and half-full. The quickest path to feeling good involves understanding where the missing liquid went and opening your heart to fill it. Dadi just rocked today...just love her for the first time and was so happy to see her happy.
Krishna with supercilious smile was just too awesome.he always wanted to take prats with band baja but everytime his plan fails but this time unexprectedly he got what he always wanted..now their joy mission started...hopefully!!!😆 😆

Originally posted by: NZ_rockx

i so agree wid u..i was soo happy to see that now Pratigya's parents are happily sending her to the Thakurs..and most of all Our Krishuu was happy and also Pratigya jee was happy..and moreover..Arushi who was always rude to her JiJu was also happy and same wid Adarsh...cant say about SS..coz we knw na..that hez still upset wid Prats..but everything will be alriteee...and me also loved the dialogue..ooppss lubbed it

yup....that dialogue was just supeeerrrrrrrrbbbbbbbb....naina ji took my heart yesterday....😃

Originally posted by: AlmostHonest

Nice episode... loved everyone today... Prats was smart and even Adarsh and Professor stood up for her 😲 I just wish Prats had not given into professor's kasam .. I wanted her to tell Krishna abt the entire isse .. I am disappointed ... oh well... good to see everyone being sweet to Krishna ... except Arushi.. she still didn't look dat happy and looked like she's still mad at him 😆 Krishna was sweet today the way he behaved with everyone was nice but 1 thing which I didn't like abt him was the biwi to admi ki jagir hoti hai comment ... He needs to mend his chavnistic ways asap 😆

pratigya cn make him do that thng vry well...... love ke liye sala (krishna) kuch bhi karega.....😆😆