Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Aabrayy

agaaaaain hopeee😑 u know wat?? after tspls and dmg (AR)......i started hoping something positive from CVs......so now i dont believ them😭

plzzz dnt remind me of TSPLS CryCryCryCryCryi started hating ekta after that....Angry
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: td_dhoom

gleeful & pretty cool episode. rlly felt good about how nainaji spoke to prats but i dont have positive feeling about hiding everything from krishna.he loves & trust prats and her family so much and the way he was talking to aadarsh or giving assurance to aarushi just like big brother was very touching and this shows how much he cares about everyone and hiding things from him is too low to think.I know prats need some time to respond to krishna's love, and also understand that krishna did many thing forcefully that hurted everyone,but his intensions were good but his way of doing things were wrong but also we cannot ignore the fact that he was the same guy who did so much for prats,always stands for her, left his xanadu and each moment which he is spending with her making him a better person and also i think now he is feeling real love for her earlier it might be just an attraction or just infatuation. It's time for prats to wake up now, seriously, the snooze button is off-limits. Instead of spending time feeling angry or resentful about things that happened which is  just a time squandered.The truth is the glass is both half-empty and half-full. The quickest path to feeling good involves understanding where the missing liquid went and opening your heart to fill it. Dadi just rocked today...just love her for the first time and was so happy to see her happy.
Krishna with supercilious smile was just too awesome.he always wanted to take prats with band baja but everytime his plan fails but this time unexprectedly he got what he always wanted..now their joy mission started...hopefully!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

What song was the band playing at the end of the episode? Sounded familiar. The last scene summed up the week's track "angad's ka band baj gaya" at least for now.
na9na thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
friday episode was superb. prats handle angad case in strong and very genuine way, i am hapy 2 see tat her papa and adrash was feeling proud of her.
the way thir treat 2 krishna was nice,gurujee & krish , adrash & krishna conversation was too good..
nainaji dialoges was superb , the way she expaing 2 her daugter was 2 good and krishna advis 2 arushi was very touchng.finaly dadi rocks by caling krish 2 tke blesing and tthen our baba funny dialoge was 2 great. finaly bidayii took place with evy one blesing.
c.v has done great job by showing slowly how prats fmly happly accptng krishna and the bidayii part with evy one happly blesing 2 kish and prats wen misunderstandg has been cleared off .

c.v has done great and marvelous job by showcasing each character , scenes, and the dialogues @ right time and @ right place

tats why i lve tis serial very much unlike other others.
we can just relate 2 the character of prats how one can feel in tat state, she neither hate him nor can lve him .

pratigya serial rocks.
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: na9na

friday episode was superb. prats handle angad case in strong and very genuine way, i am hapy 2 see tat her papa and adrash was feeling proud of her.
the way thir treat 2 krishna was nice,gurujee & krish , adrash & krishna conversation was too good..
nainaji dialoges was superb , the way she expaing 2 her daugter was 2 good and krishna advis 2 arushi was very touchng.finaly dadi rocks by caling krish 2 tke blesing and tthen our baba funny dialoge was 2 great. finaly bidayii took place with evy one blesing.
c.v has done great job by showing slowly how prats fmly happly accptng krishna and the bidayii part with evy one happly blesing 2 kish and prats wen misunderstandg has been cleared off .

c.v has done great and marvelous job by showcasing each character , scenes, and the dialogues @ right time and @ right place

tats why i lve tis serial very much unlike other others.
we can just relate 2 the character of prats how one can feel in tat state, she neither hate him nor can lve him .

pratigya serial rocks.

pratigya is in such a dilemma....and u know wat its easy to hate a person or to dislike him....bt its terribly tough to love a person just becoz he is innocent...u have to realize that HE IS THE ONE CHOSEN FOR U....bt this realization takes a great deal of time...and prats is no exception....now we shud all wait and watch wat comes next....as they had demanded to show a unique love story...we will get to see somethng really unique....😳
Shashi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaasshh

pratigya's marriage did nt happen with both the family's happiness and that is why i thnk no bidayii was shown....after so many days of their marriage wen all misunderstandings were cleared...and pratigya,a strong,brave grl....actually decided to spend her life with her husband...and try to love him(as advised by her mom and dad)........then her ACTUAL BIDAYYII tuk place...frm her MAYKA.......with evryone's blessings...and happiness.....it was a LOVELLYYY EPISODE..😳....it was soooooo goooddd to see evryone happy and content...... including adarsh and aarushi...

😊
ya i loved the way by wich adarsh talked with krishna......like frnds.....smiling...and enjoying...and loved dadi today.......she wanted to bless both krishna and pratigya together.....😲😳
😊

naina ji,at frst did offend me a little by saying wat was the need for the slap and the police...bt then wen she was telling pratigya abt the life of a woman.....i just loved her wrds....

"ek ladki ki zindagi ek nadi ki tarah hoti hain...us nadi ke raaste mein chahe kitna bhi kathiyaiyan kyun na aye...woh apni manzil tak pahuch hi jati hain......"(the manzil being her SAGAR.....in this case ITS KRISHNA.....πŸ˜ƒ)..............
just LLLLUUBBBEEDDD this dialogue......πŸ‘

πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kaasshh

plzzz dnt remind me of TSPLS 😭i started hating ekta after that....😑

i know....😭  and then DMG....i hate dmg's CVs......all im watching is my KaSh now.
so  overall....dmg aur tspls ka effect pratigya pe par gayi...πŸ₯±
pratigyasweety thumbnail
yesterday's episode was really awesome. first the slap to angad by pratigya. dil kush ho gaya.
secondaly nanaji's lecture to prat was awesome.
thirdly all the members are very nice with krishna and dadi was amazing. sabse acha pal jab dadi ne dono ko ek sath ashirwad diya. paheli bar meine prat ko itne khushi se sasural jate deka hai.

on the top humra krishu he was so sweet with every one. aaj paheli bar use izat mili hai apne sasural me . dekh kar dil gad gad ho gaya.

guys what is Tspls?Edited by pratigyasweety - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabrayy

I was thinking the same kaash.....last time we didnt see any bidaai and baarati......wich was quite wierd....but now im sooo happy that they are showing barati and bidaai.....and that too wen prats has no hatred left for krishna

Is bidaai a big deal in North Indian weddings? Imagine if Adarsh and Krishna had come on white horses for the ceremony.  Maybe one of them didn't want to get on a horse so they nipped that scene.  Adarsh's horse would have gallopped while Krishna's horse would have fled like it had just got out of the gates at a race track.  Baba would've been in a hurry to get to Prats.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†