10- Best
5- Average
1- Worst
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Anuradha Paudwal

Song:
Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin
https://sound3x.mp3pk.com/indianx/dil_hai_ke_manta_nahin/dhkmn1%28www.songs.pk%29.mp3

Please rate her performance 1-10.

Here are some important notes:

• 10 is the highest rating, 1 is the lowest
  • You are NOT rating the song
  • You are NOT rating how much you like Anuradha Paudwal
  • You are NOT rating how much you like her singing in general
  • You ARE rating how well she sang in this song in particular
  • Please listen to the song before rating
  • Final score will be computed after about 2 days of voting and after judges have also given their ratings

If anyone is lost and doesn't know whats going on, please visit the
Official Game Thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1387579

Feel free to discuss her rating for this performance!

Edited by risingabove - 13 years ago
This is the better of the three tracks, but by only just.

Its anuradhaji's all round talent that comes int play in cleverly disguising the plain mediocre background tunes which were "unfortunate" (pun intended) weaknesses of earlier bhatt camp movies.
She dutifully applies whole lot of small variations to her voice to lift the track to tolerable and listenable status.

Its a good track, no doubt but anuradhaji's sincere effort has played a vital role in making it "good".

Some high points include her voice quality (as always), modulations in between and most importantly, consistent levels of up/down variation of scales, even if it is less than half-like plus/ minus 0.2-0.3 etc. That does earn some brownie points.

But singularly, the background musical score is quite a disappointment, literally makes you sleep if just listened to it in instrumental format.

I voted 8, probably for her voice and efforts to make this track from a "dull" status into a "listenable status". But a tie breaker-elimination round means that I would settle for a 7.5.

rated 8/10.
My score: 7.5/10.

She sung without passion, nothing special...

6/10..

i remember when this song came out... :)  i had absolutely adored the movie... lol... pooja bhatt and aamir were so cute together... still, i prefer the original with nargis and raj kapoor... :)

about the song... anuradha sang it good... my rating is 8 out of 10...!
Great song selection,

She won Filmfare Playback Singer of the Year for this

Though it is old, and the track audio quality isn't that great.
Edited by ssk13809 - 13 years ago
What a classic song!

The voice quality is aptly utilized. The expressions are nice, subtle but could have been more romantic, according to me. There are nice variations introduced in almost every line of the song. More emotion could have enhanced it even more, as the lyrics are so passionate themselves.

The throw is right, but in parts it fades out from its set standard on the required places. The persistent delicacy in the voice is there, which is the requirement. However, the voice turns quite sharp in parts of the song. The singing could have been better in parts. Overall, a calm, serene performance, definitely.

I would like to give a 7 out of 10 to this performance.
Great singing by Anuradha Paudwalji!

Very nicely sung throughout. There was great attention to the smallest details in the singing. This made it tougher than usual. Almost every line was more than just normally sung. There wasn't much difference, but there were small differences throughout the song.

The singing was not so difficult. Though with the small details, it does become more difficult. Great soft and smoothness throughout the song. A big hit in the early 90s because of her.

Overall, great singing. I agree she might've lacked some feel to the song, that the other singers had. Nonetheless, her singing was great, good attention to the small details, and overall great singing. Not quite a 9 because of the lack of feel.

Rating: 8/10

Originally posted by ssk13809

Great song selection,

She won Filmfare Playback Singer of the Year for this

Though it is old, and the track audio quality isn't that great.

Alkaji won NATIONAL AWARD (more prestigious and competitive than FIlmfare) for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai but she got a relatively poor response 😆
Originally posted by xobile

Alkaji won NATIONAL AWARD (more prestigious and competitive than FIlmfare) for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai but she got a relatively poor response 😆
Really,.😲😲... how come one could get poor response despite getting AWARD?
This track from Anuradhaji was super hit and it was beautifully sung. I have rated her 9 out of 10😊