Maan Rahe Tera Pitaah

*Ved and Anmol Appreciation Thread*

apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I will edit this page soon...but just wanted to start with this...and hopefully we will get more members with this..
I am excited to see Rahul and Archana together. Their first scene itself was superb...with chmistry, physica, and biology sparks flyingπŸ˜†
let's come up with a joint name first.
suggestions:
Anved
Vemol

Reasing my suggestions, you guys are proly going ..so please suggest some names..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Anchal! I found you here, so this is where you have been running to away from Pratigya forum, not sure if you remember me.

I think this show is cute and unique. I just hope the love story doesnt get in the way of our father-daughter leads.
apothecary thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CanadianAddict

Anchal! I found you here, so this is where you have been running to away from Pratigya forum, not sure if you remember me.

I think this show is cute and unique. I just hope the love story doesnt get in the way of our father-daughter leads.

Navvvvv! πŸ€— how are you?  of course I remember you, yea, I've started watching this show because the concept is something different and that's why even I hope that they don't deviate from the main concept, but there were too many negative characters so glad to have someone on Anmol's side now. This forum is the polar opposite of Pratigya forum.

PS: I take that you're done with summer scourse now (? ) Haven't talked to you in a while and hope to see you around πŸ˜ƒ Oh, I remember reading that you weren't gonna continue your ff, didn't get a chance to comment on that but hope you continue! 😳
Edited by anchal2 - 13 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey cn i join . I really love the storyline of the show and yesterdays episode with the new male entry the chemistry was really good hehe.
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hey dear...wish to join in😊
VeMol sounds gudπŸ‘πŸΌ
apothecary thumbnail
@ alimabi and VampirePrincess:
glad to have yo guys here! everyone is welcome to join this thread.
.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I want to also join in ...
VeMol is cool
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can I join
I really like this couple