Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
komal your post made me cry ................i miss nupur terribly .....................even i havent watched season afterRati's exit ....................and neither am i intending to watch it  ........... asyou said .............nupur is nupur she is irreplacable ........no riya or gunjan an never take her place ................Rati  dii rightly said dat nupur is a legend and will always remain no one can even come close to her ....................
tanushee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
no one can take place of rati/nupur ever
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No one can take Nupur's place-never-ever...not in this janam-never ever!!!!as mayank said-nupur bahut khaas hai-so she is-extra special n d most special person.Nupur bhushan sharma is a LEGEND!!
ShrutiGhosh thumbnail
Well NO ONE I mean no one on this earth can EVER bloody replace Nupur πŸ˜ƒ'hmmmm..!!
And some cheap wannabes who are trying to imitate her cute acts now will be soooooon shown their aukaat by the viewers in the form of TRPs πŸ˜‰...muhahaaha:D:D!! 
Dont worry Rati fans some are just gloating over their momenatarily victory over Rati leaving...soon they will be shown their placesπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ShrutiGhosh - 13 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i liked your topic and the title...."Nupur is Nupur"..........100% correct............no one can ever ever take her place...........i think she is the only one character that still makes us fight for her even with no positive response from the cvs..........

Nupur deserves all the support she is getting..........and hope she has to come back soon........... 😳
mayurmizz thumbnail
nobody can never bloody b nupur other than rati!!!!!!!!!!
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

in all this i will say nupur will be nupur how much they try it .....NUPUR WILL ALWAYS BE NUPUR...after all original is original fake is fake .......fake jaldi kharab hota hai ....it can damage whole thing also where fake thing is used.......

NUPUR is a legend ..she will be a legend.....don't bother urself watching it ....until rati comes back
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Dear really well written exactly the same sentiments that i shared, every scene in which they spoke n remembered NUPUR brought tears in my eyes!!
Wat are the CV's gettin by making us cry in each n evry episode??
NUPUR can never be reaplced she was, is and will alwayz be the best!!!
The show is already ruined without Nupur n now the want 2 show MAYANK falling for GUNJAN??
SICK is all i can say!!

hannahmontanna1 thumbnail

ture really ,,,,,,majan ,,,noway,,,,,par aisa hua toh hum sab kya karenge ?????πŸ˜”

Sadia_JenAm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KomaliciousXOMN

When Mayank looks at Gunjan sweetly and smiled at her...I started crying because in that moment i thought he used to stare Nupur like this.😭......and smiled at her.....but this time it was change it ewas Gunjan....Which i felt really bad bcoz for me Mayank is only for Nupur......and then come the scene where Gunjan holds his hand as consolence.....that time laso the only thing was Nupuri n my mind.Nupur was the only one who used to console him like this.In that moment i remembered that scene after their confession when thy first intertwined thier pinky together.....That ws a sweet and touching moment for me....

i agree wid each n every of ur words but especially these bolded words...