Nupur is Nupur!!! Reminder Note - 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Hii guys!!
After ages i'm posting a topic in this forum.........
I had only watched like 2-3 episdoe of mjht s2 after nupur's death.But never cried that much....
I cried when i saw Nupzi's last scene and when all theo ther threes were remembering the incident happend 3 years ago.

Asusually i always miss Nupur.....and cried also sometimes..But in today's epi i cried in every moment with several reason related to Nupur........And only one thing is in my mind that "Nupur is Nupur".No one can be Nupur.......NO one can be even her shadow....bcoz she is something which can never be re-created,she is something which can never be form agian or i should say "Nupur is Nupur".............

First let me tell you i'm not here to bash about majan or gunjan or Arjun or cv's😑..........

When Mayank looks at Gunjan sweetly and smiled at her...I started crying because in that moment i thought he used to stare Nupur like this.😭......and smiled at her.....but this time it was change it ewas Gunjan....Which i felt really bad bcoz for me Mayank is only for Nupur......and then come the scene where Gunjan holds his hand as consolence.....that time laso the only thing was Nupuri n my mind.Nupur was the only one who used to console him like this.In that moment i remembered that scene after their confession when thy first intertwined thier pinky together.....That ws a sweet and touching moment for me....

Then comes the scene wheree they all were seeing Nupur's pic and shared some words abt her.Frankly speaking i was emotional in time of Gunjan and Mayakn but when Samrat said tohse words my eyes gets all moist, tears started coming out.......I thght one thing this guy who had done nothing for purpose still oging thrgh alot.......But still he know that theo nly person who woulod have forgiven him is Nupur........He know the value of Nupur as everybody knows but his words touched my heart.......

And the most emotional part.............as when Mayank was remembering Nupur...😭😭😭.....
Most emotional scene of the epi.There was so much pain in his eyes.He was remembering every single moment with her.The first meeting,assignment,library scenes every scene.....In that whole scene i only see pain in his eyes......He is so much in pain...........

Now the worst part.............
I cried for diff. reason but in every reason one thing was similar...........That Nupur.........
Its true Nupur is theo nly reason of s2......but cv's are giving two horrible hints together.....One that Gunjan as well as ria are the next Nupur (which i personally think they can never be) and second the majan.........in the last scene when Mayank was crying remembering Nupur i thght soon cv's going ot ruin this guy also.......They are going to show him falling for gunjan maybe i'm wrong this would never happen.........but still in today's epi cv's gave some hints maybe trps but still it hurts.....it really hurts..............not only for mayurians but for sajanians also...........

My only ans to cv's is that Nupur is a legend.She is someone who can never be re-created, gunjan + ria can never be Nupur bcoz Nupur is toh Nupur na!!!!
And for Majan they can never rule my heart.Bcoz i can see Mayank only with Nupur and Gunjan only with Samrat.............

Sorry for such a long post....it just i was not able to control my feelings........
(Its only my POV......i dont wanted to hurt anyone........so plzzz dont bash)
Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanushee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
very true.....nupur is a legend
affu123 thumbnail
frankly now after reading u post i dont wanna comment.

yes Nupur is a legend.and she will always be.No 1 ca even try taking her place. and i havent watched the epi..nor will i do.I dont want my to see my Mayank to fall in y eyes.I will watch the show agian if Nupur is back of course only Rati as Nupur.

cv's shld not repeat their mistake.they hav already lost many they will loose the rest of the fans too.

for me Nupur was Mayanks,and Mayank was Nupur's...and Nupur is only RatiEdited by afshanafreen - 13 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Dear No one can replace Nupur and no one can take her place.
Never.... I dont even torture myself to watch this season without our Nupur aka Rati.... I just flip to other channels. At least other shows dont make my blood boil and give me headache...
-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
truely agree with u komal
i didn't  watch since last csne of nupu's
but no1 can create another nupur
coz nupur is nupur n majan no way
is disgusting
n sure arjun can make cry any1 his acting
i haven't watched n not will be
coz i don't wanna cry
i creid enough without  watching mayank crying
so this time sajan's also in the fight
n wen they loose all  veiwers i think
they have 2 bring our rati back
thanks hun
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
truly agree with u dear........
___DASIBOY___ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
not watching mjht dear but yes nupur is nupur she is the best acterss of mjht.
awsumgirl thumbnail
As Rati said Nupur is a legend and will remain a legend...
No XYZ can take our lovely Nupur place...
Even I have not been watching this crap show anymore and I also don't want to give torture to myself....
mayurmizz thumbnail
only positive thing is even sajan fans will start fighting with mayurians to bring rati back to solve the problems
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

so true..missing nupz nd MayUr πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜”