Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Given the slim body of the kidnapper.. it can only be

sandeep, maulik or sarang... Mr Megha is too fat. Sarang and Sandeep are the obvious choices therefore it cant be them. I would say Maulik, definately... his sudden change of heart was abit unconvincing... and for someone so evil, he can never be good. I dont think he can ever redeem himself... hes gone too far, just like Khemi...
Chetsmyster thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PS ... Vishal also saw the face of the kidnapper and he asked Nandini who it was ... Vishal has been living in the M Zoo for afew days and therefore knows Sarang and Sandy... so it only leaves Maulik...Edited by Chetsmyster - 13 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Niki for the update.  Hope the kidnapper is not Maulik😕   He seemed so good with Santu yesterday.  Can he play the devil again, I hope not.
iSakshi thumbnail
Yes honestly i dont want it to be maulik... that wud just b too sad.. just when i am trying to like him hehehe.... Most likely its the three musketeers Sarang, Rudr, and his brother... 🤓
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
While Nandini was remembering what she saw then they showed the persons (kidnappers) pointed shoe. I am trying to recollect who used to wear the pointed shoes, but in a vein. CVould some one remember who was wearing the pointed (black). It has to be Sandeep, because Nandini was afraid of that person.
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.............its been two straight episodes in a row that I did not bothered to watch................but thanks for taking time and doing updates for us...............I would give a 0.5/10 for today's episode............and 0.5 only for santu and Dm's photo scene..................Moti is such a waste of time and looks like creatives are not going to redeemed her.........
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have not watched since DM comforted Santu few days ago.  My interest in Bandini is totally gone these days   Will watch again when DM comes back.
mani10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Nikita

Bandini has become more of a waiting game now,DM disappears ever so often and all we can do is wait for him to come back and then disappear again.Meanwhile, CV's don't even try to make these  filler episodes interesting with good scenes and performances from other actors.Their idea of  an interesting episode seems to be a major nonsensical track like Nandini's illness or gruesome child kidnapping .First one led to Sandy coming back to M Mansion and this one seems to lead to Maulik's return🥱
Though the person shown in the end is Maulik, I think there is a twist in  the tale and he will actually protect the kids.They can't possibly send Maulik back to jail so soon esp if Santu Maa is the one encouraging his redemption process.😆
Edited by mani10 - 13 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the update...am sure its tht sandy idiot behind the kidnapping...not even a twist..this is exactly what he is capable of doing..