Written Update 24th June

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

[MEMBERS ONLY]

Bandini 24th June

The episode starts with the Mayahvanshi family all worried in living room. Kaddu yells at police saying what they have to wait they say we have to wait for kidnappers to call. Hiten and Shashank all yell at police agreeing with Kaddu. Kaddu who is saying how Nandini has just recovered from cancer. Manshi and Megha enter M-hosue again. The phone rings, everyone stares at the phone before Hiten answers it. It's some saree wala and Hiten politely tells him he will speak to him later as everyone looks at him hopefully. Moti says lets at least arrange money, at least that way we are prepared when they ask for a ransom. Ba agrees and Bapuji is trying to call DM. Moti says all of u get as much money as you can and all your jewellery's as well. They all go to their rooms. Santo stands there Moti yells at her Moti says u don't care for this family kids now that you are having your own kid and taunts her more.  Santo is heartbroken.  

Nandini is telling Vishaal that Krishna is very ill.  The kidnappers come there and they see that Vishal, Nandini and Krishna haven't eaten they tell them to eat or they will die. Vishal argues with kidnappers saying Krishna has fever & can't eat and he tells him to get medicine. They refuse adn Vishal says if anything happens to them, you won't be getting any money.  They go and bring the medicines.

Santo goes to her room & cries in front of DM's photo. She says a mother gives birth to a child but the truth is that a child makes a woman a mother, I know the pain of losing my kid. I don't even know if this kid I'm pregnant with will survive or not.  Maalik without you I have no strength to fight Hiten, Kaddu also needs you & Nandini. Maalik come fast.

The kidnappers come with the medicine and Vishal says you won't get anything. They argue with him saying isn't he scared and he says don't you have any shame not giving a sick child any medicine, then he says I am not scared of you. They throw the medicine at him and he is like next time don't throw it at me. Then the kidnappers say what a smart kid we should be careful of him they decide to lock the door.

They all bring their jewels & money but only 30 crores so far. Birwa says she'll arrange 25 crore with Monghi's help all are stunned. Monghi is surprised as well. Birwa says you are the only one that can help me. Santo says Birwa but Birwa says Monghi is the only one that can help. Birwa takes Monghi to the factory tells that she bought some expensive diamonds once. They have to cut & polish them & sell quick. Sarang arrives and then the guard doesn't allow him in he's worried Birwa may confide in Monghi. Monghi starts polishing diamonds and Birwa fixes a deal. Then she says Monghi is doing well. Birwa is watching Monghi and is proud of her and praises her and tells her one deal is final. Birwa offers her some water. Monghi tells Birwa to keep away since Birwa has hurt her a lot she cannot forgive her ever and tells her to stop acting so nice and she is only doing this for Nandini, Krishna and DM. Birwa thinks I want you to hate me till you see my reality.  

Some arrives in a black car, they say it is their boss. Vishal says this must be kidnappers leader. Nandini sees the persons face & is shocked. Vishaal asks who is he one kidnapper comes & asks them to sleep. Then Vishal keeps looking at Nandini who doesn't speak she's scared. They show a little bit of the man's face & body outline.

Episode ends.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx a lot for the update nikita..................🤗filler epi........only santu's part was watchable......coz it indicated that santu had lost a child once.....so may be vishal............😕
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update. Only Santo's part was alright, the rest was a waste of time.
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Niki for the update. Yet another filler episode.

There has to be a reason for bringing Maulik back. Hope he is not the main person behind the kidnappings but instead is the one who saves them and thereby tries to redeem himself of his past mis-deeds.
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Niki to the written update.  Filler episode and only Santu's part is worth watching.  I really hope its not Moulik behind the kidnappings and he saves the day! Shardul is a talented actor and should not be wasted in making his character into more of a baddie and thrown out of D'Pur or back in prison does not make sense, he is far better to watch than the other males except DM that is of course, they should redeem his character at least so Moulik returns to MMansion as he said to Santu and hope that was not just his charade.  
iSakshi thumbnail
thnx nikki
only santu part was nice and watchable as always
moti is just argh vile and evil i hate her
monghi needs a tight slap across her face
sarang needs a life
and it maybe maulik doing this but i still say sandeep and maulik are still partners in crime...
where is DM... he needs to b there..and screw some sense into these kidnappers brain...
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Thanks Niki for the update. Yet another filler episode.

There has to be a reason for bringing Maulik back. Hope he is not the main person behind the kidnappings but instead is the one who saves them and thereby tries to redeem himself of his past mis-deeds.

Same here, I want Maulik to be the good guy, I think he will be because they can't bring him back for a week and then send him away again 😆
sanraj4vr thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshisahni

thnx a lot for the update nikita..................🤗filler epi........only santu's part was watchable......coz it indicated that santu had lost a child once.....so may be vishal............😕

Actually Santu did not indicate pain of having lost a child earlier. she only commented on how she is in a position to understand Kaddus pain as she also feels the same pain for fear of losing the child she is currently carrying
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes am thinking the same.. he is there to save the kids and pay back the Mahiyavanshis.. otherwise why would the creatives reveal the kidnapper so soon..

Thanks Niki.. I felt this was an ok episode..
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Nikita.....

Not much to comment....i dunno why Moti taunts Santu , isnt the new baby her brothers child , then why cant she like the baby juz like other DMs kids , if she can love Krishna then why not atleast be nice to Santu now ....but i guess theres no changing her character ...one thing i must say and give credit to the CVs , at least they have maintained her character throughout the serial ....and not made any drastic changes....

I hope Maulik saves the children and redeems himself ...at least he's on Santu's side now.....

Lets see how long we r tortured wid this kidnapping track and how they will eventually bring out Vishal's truth ......