Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the quick update Shabz. I really liked sethji and nakku's scene. Wow sethji even said jeeja ji to dutta. how adorable is that. 😳
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Btw Naku tells sethji after the pooja all will be fine. Plus Mahi also said that dutta will start trusting her a little after this incident. so maybe finally we will see some positive movement in the TaSha relationship. but too bad we have to wait till prolly next monday or tuesday to see this.

You are being too optimistic😉 ....... I think we wont' see the end of this scene until Thursday....... at the earliest.... I have decided that as much as I like this drama I can't have hopes of it moving fast so now I just pray that I'll see some sort of movement in the epi and I'm happy😊😆 

Wow...naku in high heels.....you mean she had to pick this moment to start wearing heels😕 Sherni's can't wear heels, ..... but it would be too funny to see her wearing heels and holding a pistol..🤣
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Sweetie......I guess I have to cach up on Mondays episode....or wuld NAKU just run in Mondays epi and tuesday wld be the day to watch??? will keep an eye on forum to know more....😊

BTW, I am not able to click on Like button....Darn!! *Bangs the Like button*...abhi bhi nahi hota... 😒

anyways, I liked the update...😛
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SonyaBlade

You are being too optimistic😉 ....... I think we wont' see the end of this scene until Thursday....... at the earliest....I have decided that as much as I like this drama I can't have hopes of it moving fast so now I just pray that I'll see some sort of movement in the epi and I'm happy😊😆

Wow...naku in high heels.....you mean she had to pick this moment to start wearing heels😕Sherni's can't wear heels, ..... but it would be too funny to see her wearing heels and holding a pistol..🤣

The high-heels are for when Dutta and she have -- you know-- THAT moment. Staring into each other's eyes, etc... 😉
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for the update
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gp00

The high-heels are for when Dutta and she have -- you know-- THAT moment. Staring into each other's eyes, etc... 😉

yah I guess she needs a bit more height so this way Dutta doesn't have to bend down to far when he wants too.......😲😲 oopps forgot where I was 🤣 Mera Dimaag bhi pata nayhe kaha pe ghum ho jatha hai...
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I agree. The rest could have been wrapped up in 6-7 mins! Why are they doing this Sara? 😒

CVS Wants to develop things by showing each n every detail of all the actions being done by every character, in the end there will be a huge scope for them to forward things without adding up un-necessary twists to the Tale. But what colors, the Channel is doing is above my intelligence... i mean LTL has been doing gr8 when they suddenly came up with Cutting down Friday episodes. 😕 if LTL would have been still there on fridays . they would have gained more GRPS then they are getting now..

us per there are hardly and promos... no LTL stars have been invited on shows or events ... i just dont get the DAMN reason :S I had heard a lot abt colors! common they are responsible for breaking SP's Strong image of 10 years... Now what is wrong with them??? i cant make it out ...

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*reads the end of the update*

Bhaag Basanti bhaag!!!

*dies laughing*

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

CVS Wants to develop things by showing each n every detail of all the actions being done by every character, in the end there will be a huge scope for them to forward things without adding up un-necessary twists to the Tale. But what colors, the Channel is doing is above my intelligence... i mean LTL has been doing gr8 when they suddenly came up with Cutting down Friday episodes. 😕 if LTL would have been still there on fridays . they would have gained more GRPS then they are getting now..

us per there are hardly and promos... no LTL stars have been invited on shows or events ... i just dont get the DAMN reason :S I had heard a lot abt colors! common they are responsible for breaking SP's Strong image of 10 years... Now what is wrong with them??? i cant make it out ...

Shows and production houses like LTL should have the option of moving across channels like to Zee or others, IF Colors does not fulfill its obligations in promoting or supporting it. This should already be in a contract, but perhaps not.
now when the the ipl is over days back why r dey still dragging it? 😭