Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Parm-

Ouch KK*2 fell in ranking very badly..people we have to increase the mission 🤔

seriously we have to increase our mission or else it will keep going like this and how can we all tolerate to see karanika ranking soo low😭 
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
err this is not fair...we need more fans commenting everyday😭😭
KSG is always at the top...he's never gone down..only one wen karan wahi took his place for one week...i wish karanika can be in top 3 again kritz has never been in top 3...only 5 but karan has been number 3 only once😭 hopefully wen kmh2 starts more and more ppl will comment on their fan pages everyday😊
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anjalii...xXx

KSG is always at the top...he's never gone down..only one wen karan wahi took his place for one week...i wish karanika can be in top 3 again kritz has never been in top 3...only 5 but karan has been number 3 only once😭 hopefully wen kmh2 starts more and more ppl will comment on their fan pages everyday😊

yup i m sure as soon as KMH comes back their ranking will go up up and up😃 just waiting 4 KMH to start😊
shibz thumbnail

Anjali...kritz page says she was at peak 3 on March 3..😕
n as far as kk' rankin goes...it seems...kk was @peak 3 sumwher in July-Aug or June...but sum error..i-f din feed it on his page or replaced by 3 by mistake😕.. Pranii was sayin so..

Anjali96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

Anjali...kritz page says she was at peak 3 on March 3..😕
n as far as kk' rankin goes...it seems...kk was @peak 3 sumwher in July-Aug or June...but sum error..i-f din feed it on his page or replaced by 3 by mistake😕.. Pranii was sayin so..

oh yh...kritz got a peak of 3 wen she was doing pkb...karan got it for kmh
i really thought for a few seconds that the kmh forum was lockedCry but it's not😃
shibz thumbnail

oh yh...kritz got a peak of 3 wen she was doing pkb...karan got it for kmh
i really thought for a few seconds that the kmh forum was locked😭 but it's not😃

kritz had got a peak 3 for KMH as well.. its jus dat the las tym she was on peak 3 she was doin PKB..wen PKB was comin2 an end..n dat too she got wen der was KMH n ZND news..dat is i think the news of KMH in real life😳 n hey derz an error..i ws supposed2 say dat kk ws on peak 1..sumwher around July or Aug but His page shows peak 3..its an i-f error..
Anjali96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

kritz had got a peak 3 for KMH as well.. its jus dat the las tym she was on peak 3 she was doin PKB..wen PKB was comin2 an end..n dat too she got wen der was KMH n ZND news..dat is i think the news of KMH in real life😳 n hey derz an error..i ws supposed2 say dat kk ws on peak 1..sumwher around July or Aug but His page shows peak 3..its an i-f error..

oh i didn't kno that...kritz got peak 3 for kmh too😃 yhh that article got alot of comments...the best one everEmbarrassed omg karan on peak 1...aww thats so nyc wish if cud change itEmbarrassed
Anjali96 thumbnail
mehr ur not late...u just have to comment on Karanika's pages...u havn't commented yet
but u can comment everyday😃 the links to their pages r on the first page
Anjali96 thumbnail
the link's to karan and kritika's fan pages which u can comment on everyday😃
Anjali96 thumbnail
their ranking went down again😭😭😭😡