Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guyz..the number of comments under the 2 new articles has not been as much as i wished it 2 b...😭 y dis snail speed? want 2 see 'em in top 5 now...plz help if you're free..keep commenting after every half an hour if possible...

Karan thanks his fans for getting back Kitani
kavyasam thumbnail
Just wanted to bring this to first page,   now that so many are joining or coming back to the forum.  
Anchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kavyasam

Just wanted to bring this to first page,   now that so many are joining or coming back to the forum.  

Cool......😎😆.....guys please comment daily....!!😊
Anchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys new TB article abt KMH2...!! Comment under dis also as mny times as u can n ofcourse rate it excellent...!!😊

Sarvagunn Sampanna makes way for ...

Imagine will now pull out Sarvagunn Sampanna to place Kitani Mohabbat Hai at that particular time-slot.

With the launch of its new shows Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo and Gunahon Ka Devta, Imagine has pushed forward the plans of bringing in a unique and different programming line up.

After axing Do Hanson Ka Jodaa and Palkon Ki Chao Mein, Imagine has now decided to shut shop Balaji Telefims' Sarvagunn Sampanna.

A little birdie tells us, "Sarvagunn which did not have dramatic numbers to speak of, recently took a leap and even brought in a change with the replacement of the male lead. It seems as though the desired changes made, has not given a push in its numbers. Imagine, which has lot many shows in the pipeline is looking for an increase in GRPs, and will now end Sarvagunn Sampanna somewhere in the first or second week of October."

We hear that the season 2 of Kitani Mohabbat Hai is scheduled to launch sometime in the second or third week of October, and it will in all probability take the 8.30pm slot of Sarvagunn Sampanna.

Our source tells us Balaji Telefilms has not yet started with the shoot of Kitani Mohabbat Hai. However, it is almost sure that Kitani when ready, will take the 8.30pm slot."

However when we contacted Pooja Bose, the protagonist of Sarvagunn she remained clueless and said, "This is news to me I have not heard about it."

The story track of Sarvagunn will see big revelation with the come back of Karan's wife (Yash Tonk) sometime next week.

We tried calling Saurabh Tewary, Programming Head, Imagine, but did not get through to him.

As for the loyal fans of Kitani Mohabbat Hai, this is indeed good news that they will soon be seeing their favorite jodi of Karan Kundra and Kritika Kamra back on screen yet again.