Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uzmakhan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lmao!!!
how cutee!!
hahaha!!
i think u shud make ur husband watch the show as well--or atleast the drooling maaneet romantic scenes--then he will noe y we all are soo friggin crazy abt this serial and maaneet!!!
=p
FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awwww 😳 this post is sooo cute...i'm not married yet so I can't confess anything..πŸ˜† would love to read more confessions 😳 Edited by KaShMaaneetSR - 13 years ago
Ek.Romantique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...job pe bhi... but it is so addicting so i can understand yaar.
Edited by krihaan_lover - 13 years ago
gharkiaankh thumbnail
OMG!! it feels so good to hear someone else confess. i watch just 1 other show really and that is how i became addicted to this forum and its member comments and posts and FF's and read about GEET on this other forum .I had just seen 1 scene literally from GEET when she bumps into Maan the first time at that Mela after she is mistakenly left behind and I thought that Maan is a.... gunda (..thud...faint from shame now....). and did not want to watch it at all.

later on after reading so many people mentioning Geet on my other forum I decided to watch an epi and by jove was hooked. used to stay up late to catch up with the epis(since i do not work, don't have to wake up early...πŸ˜ƒ) and once my hubby caught me being up at 4 in the morning(actually I had not gone to sleep yet....) and i told him i was chatting  on FB with my friend from India.... but i think he knew i was watching epis......

my hubby does not know that i watch Geet epis over and over and over......he still thinks i am watching the other show and teases me over it...if only he knew....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

even now i am watching the repeat epis of Friday telecast since I was out on the weekend and since he has gone out i can watch it at full volume rather than quietly on headsets without keeping a stoic face.

so good to get it out finally.......
Edited by gharkiaankh - 13 years ago
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
I have been nearly caught by my husband πŸ˜† but still on the safe side πŸ˜‰ lucky me πŸ˜†
When I feel it difficult to slleep by thinking of Maan 😍 my husband asks whether I'm sick or not. Poor guy πŸ˜• but what to do 😭 😭
I'm getting ready for the confession 🀣 but my husband isn't so serious about these stuffs
He will surely tease me when he found out 😳 😎
He will even try by using the name MSK 🀣 coz he wouldn't leave any stone unturned when it's to tease me πŸ˜‰
He usually doesn't use my laptop when he sees he will be surprised to see all MSK pics, including that shower scene
πŸ˜† is still there 😲 and watching the scenes again and again I use my i-phone, so it's not a problem

But time to confess πŸ₯³ [:D/] my husband will drive me crazy when he found out πŸ˜†Edited by amrita2010 - 13 years ago
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I can seriously understand your situation..lol..nobody in my home knows about me coming on IF or watching repeatedly shows on youtube..though I watch Geet with my mom,she has no clue about IF or youtube..THANK GOD or I would be dead!..hehe..she could never understand my craziness and would show me to a physiatrist🀣
cuteteddybear25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Giginaik

🀣 I didn't wait to confess, I just told him that I was addicted to thus Indian show and there was nothing he could do about it. He didn't understand what the big deal was; bechara German hain, Hindi nahi atti. I told him Maan was hot (he looked at a pic and said no not really he us not that great looking) then tried to tell him the story he got bored and annoyed that I was wasting his time and told me to discuss the show with my sister (who by the way lives in New York; that's where I am from and I live in London). He thinks it is so funny that I am like a little teenager when it comes to Maneet and teases me about it, even giving suggestions that the guys from the Sapranos should go and kill everyone just to see my reaction. I told him that if that ever happens he would be personally responsible for breaking thousands of hearts. Oh well, I am glad I have a nice husband who let's me enjoy all the things that make me happy without getting angry.

lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ur lines BECHARA GERMAN HAIN cracked me up🀣🀣
so sweet of ur hubby,,,,,,
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My hubby hates all the male leads in the shows I like but admires the female leads!Guess he gets jealous of the attention I give the heroes!

I used to be a die hard Michi (Milind-Prachi of Kayamath) fan earlier. He used to call Shabbir a bear, which used to drive me nuts.  Now he calls Gurmeet an owl, because he has huge eyes. Hence he always finds ways to put them down. He likes Drashti though. No names for her!

He tries to make me feel jealous I guess but I like her too and I readily agree that she is sweet! So tough luck on him.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Funny post guysπŸ˜†  My hubby was watching the Geet epi where Maan throws the dupatta at Geet and Geet throws the mala at him.   He was like why do they keep staring and this mahi music is playing so many times, hehee🀣    I ended up explaining eyelocks to him and told him all the girls are completely mesmerized by the eyelocks and the mahi bg music.  Hubby just shook his head and thought I was nuts🀣
Edited by Mallika113 - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Funny post guysπŸ˜†  My hubby was watching the Geet epi where Maan throws the dupatta at Geet and Geet throws the mala at him.   He was like why do they keep staring and this mahi music is playing so many times, hehee🀣    I ended up explaining eyelocks to him and told him all the girls are completely mesmerized by the eyelocks and the mahi bg music.  Hubby just shook his head and thought I was nuts🀣

Malli, my husband said the exact same thing. He even mimics the song in an annoying tone.  He is convinced that my nuts are all loose.