My Husband Found Out! - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
LOl that's hilarious . . . so is he jealous of Maan?
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rose ... me in the same boat too ... diff is my hubby is usually by my side readin "the econimic times"   ... when I watch Geet ... he patiently waits for my show to end and then grabs the remote ...

once I gushed " isn't he totally hot ?? " ... he took one look at Maan and said ... "yeah, he's good looking" .... an understatement  if ever there was one !!!! πŸ˜†  
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG you guys are all so cute..Such cute confessions...
If only more man like Maan exists..😳 πŸ˜†...and i think this world will be a better place..πŸ˜†...
Maaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: rusha4003

Rose ... me in the same boat too ... diff is my hubby is usually by my side readin "the econimic times"   ... when I watch Geet ... he patiently waits for my show to end and then grabs the remote ...

once I gushed " isn't he totally hot ?? " ... he took one look at Maan and said ... "yeah, he's good looking" .... an understatement  if ever there was one !!!! πŸ˜†  

🀣🀣thats hilarouss!
416905 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG same's the case with me ... my friends have no idea how madly in love with Maaneet I am ... they talk about the show and i start smiling like  a fool... and if anyone's close to noticing i pretend like im sombre ... lol ... i watch episodes all day long with regular intervals and since yesterday i watched the dancing video atleast 40 times ... i love this show ... and im head over heels in love with maan ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
dahi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you know very possible Maan is doing all the men a favour...

the married ones at least ...us women watch the show we are all hot an bothered by Maan then the closest thing we have are the hubbies well then reason permits we would jumb their bones πŸ˜†
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dahi

you know very possible Maan is doing all the men a favour...

the married ones at least ...us women watch the show we are all hot an bothered by Maan then the closest thing we have are the hubbies well then reason permits we would jumb their bones πŸ˜†

guess the husbands have to start a I thank Maan campaign? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ash08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rose Lady

By the way, is it considered "adultery" when you fall in Love with TV characters (Geet-Maan)!!??!!   😳Or do you think God will understand?? πŸ˜†

God must understand. He was the one who made them. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ash08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pennu

Add me in  dear.... I am also drooling over Maan in front of my Man....πŸ˜†

Now let me tell you one thing... today while seeing the precap...
i screamed loudlyOH MY GOD... my hubby who was supposed to be in one meeting.. ran towards me and asked..."who made the GOAL....🀣" he was in his FIFA world...πŸ˜† I told him in excitement that... 2maro its gonna be Maaneet Party Dance...😳 And he was like "WHAT...."

Poor husband of yours!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† All they got in their brains is Goal and FIFA....
aisha.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh that was so cute :)
When will i get my Maan in my life???????????:)