•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Amit Varma: Monsoon reminds me of my first date while I was in college. It was the day I confessed my feelings to this girl and I was sure she too will reciprocate the same. Unfortunately, I wasn't carrying enough money in my wallet to take the girl out on a date but to my luck it started raining. I suggested her to walk in such a beautiful climate coupled with rain till the caf. I walked with her from Andheri station to Yari Road and guess what she paid the fare back home. It turned out to be the most beautiful and naughty day of my life

Gautam Rode: It was raining heavily and three of my friends including me decided to go to Mahabaleshwar. I was driving the car and my friend who was seated besides me fell asleep. The rest of us thought of playing a prank on him. I stopped the car near Mahabaleshwar and told this friend that we have decided to get drenched in rain and have fun. He became too excited to hear our plan and moved out of the car instantly. The moment he stepped out, I accelerated and drove the car ahead. It was only after 15 minutes that we returned to see our dear friend completely drenched and wide awake. We couldn't help ourselves but laugh at his condition.

Posted: 13 years ago
Hahaha Gautam is dangerous...thanks for posting