|| O n e L o o k || Part 2 of 3 [Pg.3] (7/7)

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

O n e L o o k

On request 😳 I've extended this into a three part series 😳 Enjoy the second part posted on pg. 3

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1422477&PID=31738406�

There's no real story behind this one shot, I just wanted to write something quick and short and so this little thing was all I could think of 😳 Hope you all enjoy it nonetheless 😳

The entire office was in a subdued mood as everyone could remember the outburst at the meeting a few days ago. It seemed as if no one was willing to say anything about either Rohan nor Isha in fear of another fight or argument. Instead the office went about their normal jobs, refusing to acknowledge it.

Ruchika walked in, her usually bright smile missing from her face. She stepped up to the reception desk and sighed.

"Kya baat hain ma'am?"

Ruchika frowned and shook her head. "Rohan aur Isha aagaye?"

Sally nodded. "Sirf Isha ma'am. Rohan sir abhi tak nahi hain."

Ruchika nodded. "Huzaifa ko bata do ke main usse milne aarahi hoon."

"Theek hain ma'am." Sally smiled as she picked up her phone and called Huzaifa.

-----

"Okay Sally, let her in."

"Too late," Ruchika peeked through the door. "I'm already here."

"Kya chahiye?" Huzaifa frowned, returning his attention to his macbook.

"Mujhe kal ke baare mein baat karni thi."

Huzaifa looked up. "Kaisi baatein?"

Ruchika sat down across him and sighed. "Rohan aur Isha ke baare mein."

Huzaifa groaned. "Agar koi bhi bura idea hoga na mera, to woh wohi hain. Unn dono ke beech mein compromise dhoondne ka."

"I agree." Ruchika rolled her eyes. "Tum sirf un dono ko meeting mein bulate to? Yeh sab to nahi hota."

Her phone beeped then and she pulled it out. A goofy smile came onto her face as she read it.

"Kiska message hain? Koi naaya wala?"

Ruchika clicked her tongue. "Wohi wala."

Huzaifa smiled but he then he saw Rohan walk into the office. "Rohan agaya."

"Jaane aaj kya hoga." Ruchika sighed as she saw Rohan stomp up the steps to his office.

-----

Isha was sitting in her cabin her hand on the phone for the fourth time since she reached the office. She'd dial Rohan's cell number and hang up again, tired of hearing his voice mail.

She saw him walk across the hall into his cabin and sighed. She hadn't seen him over the weekend and he hadn't answered her calls but now she'd had enough. She needed to talk to him.

She stood and walked over to his cabin, a sinking feeling was in her stomach but she couldn't shake it away. Instead she walked in his office, only to receive a glare from him.

"You could knock." He muttered.

Isha frowned. "Tum--tum mere phone kyun nahi le rahe?"

Rohan raised his eyebrow. "Kisi contract mein likha hain kya? Ke mujhe haar baar tumhare phone lene parenge?"

"Rohan, why are you giving me so much attitude?"

He scoffed. "I wonder why."

"I called you 16 times over the weekend."

"Oh I'm so sorry Miss. Isha. I shall remember never to miss your precious call."

"Stop it Rohan." She frowned. She blinked and her eyes gazed over to where Rohan was sitting, a few large boxes were stacked there. "Woh kya hain?" She nodded at the boxes.

"Tumse matlab?" He turned in his chair and pulled out some files and threw them in the box.

"Are you--are you leaving?" She glanced around the room and could feel things missing. "Over--this?"

Rohan sighed, obviously not wanting to get into this today. "Main abhi kisi ko kuch batana nahi chatha."

"Mujhe bhi nahi ?" Isha tilted her head. "I know whatever happened, changed things between us Rohan, but our friendship can come back."

"Can it?" He turned again and gave her a look. 

"Tum aise kyun behave kar rahe ho? Jaise meri haar baat se chid hain?" Isha sighed.

"Yeah--I do have a problem with everything Isha. I have a problem with how narrowminded you are, I have a problem with how you take Aashish's side now. I have a problem when no one in our company supports me. Yeah, I have a few problems." He stood up with his outburst.

Isha frowned and shook her head. "Tum haar baat mein Aashish ko kyun le aate ho?" She stood as well, both of them facing off.

Rohan sighed exhausted with this conversation. "Kyunki tum mano ya na mano, jabse woh yahaan aaya hain, tabse humare beech mein problems hain. Saare phasad ki jaar wohi hain."

Isha's fury knew no bounds. Without realizing the consequences or the repercussions she reached back and slapped Rohan across the face. "Tum bilkul bache ho Rohan, aur hamesha bacho jaisi baatein hi karte rahoge. Aashish ne kuch nahi kiya. Leave him out of it."

Rohan's hand was at his cheek, his eyes cold with hurt. "You just proved me right Isha. You proved me right. In more than one thing. Jaan na chathi ho?"

Isha crossed her arms, unwillingly to say anything more.

"You proved that you know Aashish is to blame, and you proved me right. I've been having doubts all weekend about my decision. Now I know it was right."

"Kaunsa decision?" Isha frowned.

Rohan smiled. "I've taken a partnership with India Marriages. I'm out."

Without another word or another look back, Rohan Mehra stomped out of his office. Isha was hit hard with this blow, not knowing how to react. Should she be furious with him pulling out of Rishta? Or should she be hurt with him deciding to go with their rivals. All she knew at this point was that Rohan Mehra had indefinitely walked out of her life--taking with him all their memories and their friendship...all with one look.

Hope everyone enjoyed it 😳

Love,

Meera😳

Edited by indiandoll89 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vini01 thumbnail
Omg..
Meera right? That was just awesomeee. *hats off to u*
it seemed so real.. I felt as I was Actually watching todays episode in advance :D Although I don't want the slap thing to happen, otherwise I'm gonna feel like slapping isha.. lol

anyways, the one shot was Fabulous.. Ur writing is crisp n fresh..
Do write more, would love to read more from u :)
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Awww thank you so much Vini for enjoying it! πŸ˜ƒ Yeah the slap came outta nowhere, I just needed Rohan cold to Isha and it seemed right at the time 😳

Thank youuu again for liking my writing style 😳
firangi92 thumbnail
OMG! That was great! I loved it! πŸ‘

It was soo realistic! It actually felt like I was watching an episode of Rishta.com. Can you should continue that, please? :D

I want Rohan and Isha to end up together in this one-shot if not in the show. :]
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hope yeh na ho !!
buh very well written !!
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Thanks guys! πŸ˜ƒ And ahhh so you want this to be a ff? πŸ˜› *ahem*
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
OMG Meera! You're an awesome writer, no wonder you're always telling me that you're working on scripts and stuff...This is really really well done and well written! I felt their pain...:)
firangi92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

Thanks guys! πŸ˜ƒ And ahhh so you want this to be a ff? πŸ˜› *ahem*

Yup! I totally want you to continue this and make it a fan fic ...I think that's the only way I'll be getting a happy ending out of Rishta.com :] Continue...continue...continue! :D
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Please make it into a full fledged Fanfic. I remember you from Kasamh Se days (I think =) )

But after Kasamh Se, this is the only show I have become a little too attached to! It was way too short so if nothing else, let's have fantastic fanfics on this forum so that Esha and Rohan live on =)

I might start one but I am scared... the show is too good to live up to it.

What you wrote sounds like Rishta.Com... it is fantastic so if you don't continue it... you are going to be facing some angerrrr. Haha, just kidding but continue!!! =)
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You describe each character soo well!

I <3 it heaps :)

& that slap.. I'm pretty sure Isha's probably wanted to do that a fair few times.
But Rohan.. my heart breaks every time I think of the meeting. And now... all that pent up fury over Mr. Two-Timer. Blah.

Continue writing honey :)
<3