Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: monar

I dont know what to comment.. you have portrayed the beauty of Siddhant & riddhima's relationship so gracefully that I am speechless.. i can't agree more, and acknowledge every single emotion you brought through your post

great going girl.. as I said earlier I am fan of your writing yaar 😊

Fary raises hand * me a Pankha too**
jeranaddicted thumbnail
kind of hard to blame Ridz for taking "the easy way out".

BRILLIANT ANALYSIS OF RIDS FEELING,,,,,,, πŸ‘
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ARP:...JUST ONE WORD.....BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!.....I HAVE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS HOW KILLER POST THIS IS...THE SR ANALYSIS AGAIN.....THANKYOU!!!!!!!!
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Do I even have to say a wonderful post Arpoo.............???πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

U have penned it down so very well hun.....

Yes, Ridhimma from where she stands today comes from a dark tunnel who had never an easy journey in life......when so ever she weaved dreams....she hoped and felt contented with wat life has bestowed upon her.........destiny put her thru the fiercest storm to struggle thru.....and final one was when she was left broken and dead by her soul due to that one man she loved with all her heart.....
So today when her soul is yet again revived and she has finally been able to compose herself......she is not ready to let go of her being....her heart yet again in the hands of destiny.........she is fearful not of herself coz she knows wat she wants..........where her heart lies........but she is not able to trust and give destiny yet another chance........and thus she puts up all defenses, be it anger or runaway bride game....to not show her vulnerability to Sid.........to shield the most important part of her being, her heart.......
However she does not realize 1 thing and that is that she is bound to Sid by her soul and soul connections are not dependent on explanations.......they simply connect the heart beats of each other and one knows wat the other holds.....

When Sid said "tum khud se chupa sakti ho par mujhse nahi kyunki main jaanta hoon, U LOVE ME".............he in the most profound way encompassed wat SR are......SOULMATES.........
And his confession today in the FE was based on this very truth........he not only unleashed his feelings for her but he acknowledged and unleashed her feelings layer by layer for him as he asked those questions..............he forced open those locked doors of her heart that she had been so delicately shielding and tomorrow he will take her permission to have her hand over her heart to him so he can fill it with his love and protect for her........as he says '"aaj ....abhi.....main tumhe tumhise maangna chahta hoon"....

As Sid versed his heart beats to Ridhimma today and continues on tomorrow...
the words that came direct from his heart were filled with honesty in its most purest and innocent form that it simply was DIVINE..........and one could simply say "AMEN"Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow beautifully said !!!

I loved the way you described the events which took place today and  Ridz reaction and Sid's commitment to tell her whst in his heart and what and with whom he wants to spend hos life
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Arps,,

Once again a very well expressed and wonderfully written post.........Loved it so much.

Ridz life is full of disappointments, But the best thing happened to her is Mr.Siddhant Modi....Definetely Mr.Modi will make her realise how she feels for him and make her to open her heart to him.........

Love the MOdi's........
Definetely SID is a diffrerent type of Lover.........He is simple with expressing but that is so unique of him..........definetely the best of Sid......

Keep Going....
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

arps hun πŸ€—beautifully summed up the depth of myriad emotions siddanth and riddhima are all about............i have always said love is way too smple word to even grasp one fourth of SR........they go beyond the charm and romance of boy meets girl..........

riddhima has always been deserted.........first by her own family ,then by her love (the reasons were revealed later ),she has convinced herself that she is not worth being loved by anyone.............she has convinced herself that good things do not happen to her ........when armaan returned destiny had already seperated them........riddhima has already travelled the bitter journey of seperation alone to ever return back to armaan irrespective of whether she was married to siddanth or not.........she was no capable of going back with open arms and a heart full of love back to her past........she had been shattered and scattered to even collect back the shreds of her life ,stick them together and see the rosy picture of her love.........

when siddanth came there was no expectations with it ,her heart was frozen ,she had decided that this is how it would be........she will not let anyone else hurt her ever now...........but you cannot stop urself from feeling and by the time riddhima realized that her heart has started beating again it was too late for her hence her defence ,her shield was to avoid siddanth because she knew very well ,if he touched her he would melt her completely ,she was soo scared of losing herself into him,of letting him see how much he affected her.........

the SBB scene created mayhem in most of us but when we saw the entire episode in its context,we realized why riddhima did what she did.........she dared to dream abt them and their love ...........but to actually see the dream in front of her ,then the shock that it was real........she was too stunned to even react and the only way that she could disillusion herslef was by running away....when she ran away ,she thought the dream would disappear........but it haunted her ......

...and when cornered by siddanth when she was still vulnerable after the impact of the proposal...........her shields down ,her feelings were relfected in her eyes,in the tears glistening as her heart was melting with such mad rush and her eyes were filled with tears becasue infront of her stood the man who unlocked her heart and siezed it too.....

....he loved her for everything she was and everything she was not ............but will he too desert her??this is the hidden fear ihn her heart........riddhima needs to believe in siddanth and them........and siddanth is going to convince her every day ,with every word and gesture that they are interwined ,bound to each other ..........we cannot seperate never.......not in this world not in that world........

KW and JW were superb yesterday .......the scene was soo innocent and pure that it felt sacred and so did the words from siddanth........u stood trembling as you listen to one man bare his soul to his soulmate in the most simplest yet the most profound words........

that is one long postπŸ˜†
JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ArpπŸ˜ƒ

Well if anyone has done a perfect analysis on yesterday's episode,It's only u.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
This is so poignantly written.😊
I envy your writing skills.πŸ˜‰
There is nothing left for me to say.......Speechless.
Ha par ek baat kahoonga,
Sid ki aahon main itna asar hain ki Riddhima ko Sid ki bahoon main jaana hi hoga.πŸ˜‰

Sid to Riddhima,

Mujhe Kehna Kehna tujhse hai kehna.....
Rehna Rehna Terre Dill main rehna....
Jaane jaana ab darde Judaai.....
Sehna sehna mujhko nahi sehna.....

Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 13 years ago
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Your post gave me goosebumps n i was literally choked! It was beautiful and i know i will be compelled to make a post after today's episode where they complete the scene!

Standing Ovation for you babes!
that scene was DIVINE and ETHEREAL