Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Saturday - Madurai Veerargal Vs Tiruchi Thimingalangal - Tiruchi Thimingalangl WON! It's not looking too good for Madurai Veeragal; tied against Tiruchi Thimingalangal and lost two other league matches.

Sunday - Nellai Sooravali Vs Chennai Singangal - Nellai Sooravali WON! Chennai Singangal lost both their league matches.

Al, any hints about Kovai Killadigal Vs Thanjai Thalapadhigal league match? This match is imp. for both teams but Thanjai Thalapathigal can secure a place in the next round if they WIN this match and Madurai Veerargal lose their next match against Nellai Sooravali!

The chances are falling for Madurai Veerargal and Chennai Singangal with every league match.

Individual score summary coming soon..

mellisai thumbnail

Round up of the scores!

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sri for the awesome updates 👏 ...

I felt so bad for Madurai Veerargal team .. they lost the match to thiruchi team in a 0.5 marks 😔 .. Madurai team did a good job in sat match .. But alas , they lost 😭 ..

I feel the teams are not well balanced 😳 .. No offense , folks .. Srilekha's team members are really strong .. Mansi & lil guy have already proved themselves in other earlier game shows .. they'll have more exposure .. Sai kiran too does a good job ..

But for Madurai team , ellam kutties .. they are good in their own way .. but still not a right competing choice for the grown ups 😳 ...

mellisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: smlaksh

I feel the teams are not well balanced 😳.. No offense , folks .. Srilekha's team members are really strong .. Mansi & lil guy have already proved themselves in other earlier game shows .. they'll have more exposure .. Sai kiran too does a good job ..

Well said.👏 Srilekha's team is almost unbeatable and a tough challenge for all the other teams. Nellai (Kousshik Ram), Thanjai (Suchithra) and Kovai (Al Rufian & Bargavi) can pull their team through to the next round and this leaves Devan's Chennai Singangal and Vijay's Madurai Veerargal with a small chance of making it to the next round! :(

Next match - Kovai Killadigal Vs. Thanjai Thalapathigal - I want Thanjai Thalapathigal to WIN this match!

alrufian thumbnail
am really happy that so many friends following this show with great interest! it was real fun being a part of it! Mathangi mam is simply superb! and......regard the matches, do watch it without fail! great surprises awaiting for u all! don miss our match with Thanjai Thalapathigal :-) and please comment here or to my orkut or fb profile :-) feel free to bug me thro fone too...i am excited to have such great friends!!! keep watching! take care...God bless
and regarding results, it was bit unfair :-( and i am sure we really giving tough work to all other teams!
mellisai thumbnail
^ I will definitely watch the match! Both teams are equally good and It's going to be a tough match for both teams. It's down to the performance on the night and may the better team WIN!
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey... Laksh , Sri & friends...
Long time .... couldn't come to this thread. But have been watching SMY on weekends though.

I too felt so bad for Madhurai Veerargal & Vijay. Last week, they did really good... and so sad they lost, inspite of their good performance. that too by .5 marks. 😭

I kind of felt, that Anupama gave overly a high score, which made Srilekha to win. Sri Lekha's team did good too... no doubt. But still, 35 Vs. 39 is way too much of difference.😕 
Also I too agree with one other thing you had mentioned here Laksh - Vijay's team having all kutties... It's not fare for them to get to compete with Mansi, Vignesh...etc.  

The other day, Madhu's dance was really good to watch. Last week, Devan's Illaiyaraja songs pick was fantastic and also I really like this guy's attitude. So easy taking & being very frank!
Suchi & Ishwarya were good in that potti song. In Nellai suravali, Monisha's singing was excellent - Katril varum geetham....mmmm.. my fav. song!

Anyway, I can't wait to watch this week's episodes - Thanjai Thalapathikal Vs. Kovai Killadigal!.
'Sabash Sariyana Potti"!! 😃

------------------------------------------------------
Welcome back to IF Alrufian!!

Everytime I see you on screen, I remember the performance, 'Adiyee Kolluthe...' which you did in Athradi Singar show. wow... it was awesome!. 👏

Wish you all the best for all your upcoming mathces.
Edited by supree - 13 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Did u see any new promo for this week folks 😕 ?? hmm , My fav team competes with yet another strong team .. May the best team win 😳 ..
smlaksh thumbnail
Saw this week's promo .. Woohoo .. Mathangi herself competes with Suchi from Thanjai Thalapathigal in "Thaniye Thananthaniye" round 😉 .. Tht too she sings her hit no. "Janauary madham" from 7g rainbow colony .. i'm more interested to see judges comments & score for her , than her performance 😳😆 ...
mellisai thumbnail

Me too. Suchi must have done really well for Mathangi to compete.