Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purehearts thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

i second that......there are post after post in RS blogs asking RS ro have ragveer track and" no one else"......what does "no one else" means......i am not saying that RSgave into the demands......but it was hurtful to read.....i dont even see the same people feeling sorry that sadhana is dead.....not even one comment.....heartless......totally heartless.....i know i shouldnt have mentioned it but i am too sad by this behaviour.

Corner of my mind I have wondered about this.Even it might be SP who did this.
If this what resulted in Sadhana being killed(according to the article, SP wanted Sadhana out), then it is very very sad.......😔
Coz' we have lost our favorite show Bidaai....
One of the foursome is out, how can you make up for it? Now even Ranveer is showing the signs of departure!!!!!!!!😔

Edited by Purehearts - 13 years ago
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why in the world would they want sadhna out?! i don't get it, if people were asking for more ragvir scenes then they should have done just that. They didn't need to get rid of her! anyway, i'm done commenting on this...it's all too fustrating.
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
can i have the link for this promo
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Purehearts

<font color="#990099" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hey you are getting me wrong!
What I meant was, even before we had a clue of all this happening, there were lots of posts in his blog, saying that Raagini should get the whole show and Bidaai should just revolve around her.
Killing either Raagini or Sadhana is still taking away one out of the foursome, the charm of Bidaai is lost anyways!!!Being a Bidaai fan I can't ask anything negative for Bidaai!!Please don't credit me for things which I did not mean or say, I love both Sadhana and Raagini the same way.
</font>

Sorry if I offended you(I can't seem to quote or highlight in my browser)but you said'Lots of Raagini fans in Rajan Shahi blog wanted this to happen, Bidaai with Raagini and no Sadhana' and I assumed you were saying that people asked RS to kill Sadhana off.May be u didn't mean it that way.But u know I have seen some posts in the past week saying 'RagVir fans demanded a RagVir track and they should be happy that they are getting one at the expense of Sadhana' or RagVir fans must be truly happy that they killed Sadhana so that entire thing is on Ragini' etc.So I just replied I guess.I know you like both the sisters and love the show>Sorry once again.

All I can say is they could have relieved Sadhana of few responsibilities by making her pregnant and Ragini doing something and they so didn't need to kill a character for that!
sukni85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
verry vryy sad promo
sum1 plz upload the promo...
Sakki
minoushka93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i'm so disheartened right now 😭
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

**Mod's note**

Friends please don't make it another Sadhna verses Ragini thread..I know we all r going through a rough phase but this does not mean that we start fighting with each other in almost every post..please don't force me to act all strict with u all right now when all r sad with the current turn of events..I don't want to see any more Sadhna/Ragini argumnts out here...Don't force me to take strict actions at this point of time

Bidaai Dev team
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No one seemed to have uploaded it Sania.But today's Bidaai epi showed just Ragini in a red saree looking sad!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

No one seemed to have uploaded it Sania.But today's Bidaai epi showed just Ragini in a red saree looking sad!

yeah i saw that but just wanted to ragini reaction
Purehearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Sorry if I offended you(I can't seem to quote or highlight in my browser)but you said'Lots of Raagini fans in Rajan Shahi blog wanted this to happen, Bidaai with Raagini and no Sadhana' and I assumed you were saying that people asked RS to kill Sadhana off.May be u didn't mean it that way.But u know I have seen some posts in the past week saying 'RagVir fans demanded a RagVir track and they should be happy that they are getting one at the expense of Sadhana' or RagVir fans must be truly happy that they killed Sadhana so that entire thing is on Ragini' etc.So I just replied I guess.I know you like both the sisters and love the show>Sorry once again.

All I can say is they could have relieved Sadhana of few responsibilities by making her pregnant and Ragini doing something and they so didn't need to kill a character for that!

SPN_JD_Addicted, I don't want to create confusion or worst start fight at this time of sorrow. I  have seen lot of people from the other fan group(who never had any appreciation for Sadhana as a character) feeling for Sadhana's death  which is so sweet..I don't want to destroy that here.

Yes I was mentioning about posts which were written before all this started.They are very mean post,s which looked  like curses.I understand fans who want good for their favorite, but don't understand fans who wants bad for other actors.
It is Bidaai's Raagini who is going to carry on the show and it was Bidaa's Sadhana who is dead now.And it would have been equally sad if Raagini was the one in Sadhana's place. These are the characters we watched Bidaai for.
Thanks for making all  this clear.
I appreciate it!🤗
Edited by Purehearts - 13 years ago