Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Purehearts

<font color="#660066" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">It is really going to be hard for Raagini/Parul now, both in Bidaai and on the sets.I remember how both Sara and Parul were crying in SBS.They will miss each other terribly.
Sadhana is dead, Alekh is doomed, Ranveer is going to disappear/ get changed,that means Bidaai stands on Raagini alone now. Poor Parul!πŸ˜”
Lots of Raagini fans in Rajan Shahi blog wanted this to happen, Bidaai with Raagini and no Sadhana.They have got what they asked for.
I don't how Bidaai can gain back its original charm now.πŸ˜’
</font>

I fail to understand why Ranvir has to disappear.I think he will stay for now and after the leap we see Ranvir with a new face nad even if they show any FB scenes with Ragini or any family members we might still be shown the new face.

And Purehearts-no one asked to kill Sadhana.If you have seen the posts during the rift track,almost every one wanted him to let Ragini die and Parul go!They requested and begged and if he didn't listen then it's not the fans fault!And fans wanted to see a RagVir track where Ragini gets something to do instead of nodding and saying some mundane dialogues and to show that if the CT's killed Sadhana then how come its the fans fault again lol.Hope you are not offended by what I said!

And I would be the happiest if its Ragini who dies.Still holding onto the hope that everything we read,saw and whatnot was just to mislead us.Why it makes me happy cos I can't bear to see Ragini with new Ranvir.
--Piscean-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It is really going to be hard for Raagini/Parul now, both in Bidaai and on the sets.I remember how both Sara and Parul were crying in SBS.They will miss each other terribly.
Sadhana is dead, Alekh is doomed, Ranveer is going to disappear/ get changed,that means Bidaai stands on Raagini alone now. Poor Parul!πŸ˜”
Lots of Raagini fans in Rajan Shahi blog wanted this to happen, Bidaai with Raagini and no Sadhana.They have got what they asked for.
I don't how Bidaai can gain back its original charm now.πŸ˜’

I simply do not understand the need to pinpoint fingers and start arguements at THIS point of time.

And honestly I would have been the most happiest person on earth if Ragi would have died instead of Sadhna bcoz then Parul would have been free form this crap show.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Friends please don't start those same Sadhna-Ragini arguments all over again..when I m sure both the fan-gropus r equally hurt out here as nobody wanted this...if Sara is leaving as Sadhna..then Kinshuk too is leaving as Ranvir..so Bidaai is not the same anymore..so both fan-groups r upset about it..this is not the time to fight with each other..this is the time to unite and demand an explanation from the channel for playing with viewer's emotions...So its my request not as a mod but as a friend to you all..plss don't start these fights all over again...
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Friends please don't start those same Sadhna-Ragini arguments all over again..when I m sure both the fan-gropus r equally hurt out here as nobody wanted this...if Sara is leaving as Sadhna..then Kinshuk too is leaving as Ranvir..so Bidaai is not the same anymore..so both fan-groups r upset about it..this is not the time to fight with each other..this is the time to unite and demand an explanation from the channel for playing with viewer's emotions...So its my request not as a mod but as a friend to you all..plss don't start these fights all over again...

Right Jyoti ... no point talking on Ragini/ Sadhna stuff now ... the show is killed ... The main charm of this show was the awesome foursome ... they had tiffs ... misconceptions, what not, but it was the magic of four which made Bidaai .. Now it's the real Bidaai. Creatives are successful to kill the magic. They killed Sadhna pathitecally ... and killed basic human moral. Honestly you tell me .. will you ever want a daughter like Sadhna (if this is the end???) .. you would always want you friends daughter, neighbour's daughter to be like Sadhna and would label her as angel. Common, after all these sufferrings and hatered .. doesn't she deserve a good life due to her KARMA ???? But no ...

On the other hand, imposing a leap and changing Ranvir character to Apoorva would kill the KingRul magic completely ... so net net death of awesome foursome .... and bye bye Bidaai. Really I'm very upset. Some physco must have written this storyline ... hugh !!!!!
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This show is about two sisters. TWO SISTERS...RAGINI AND SADHNA...the lives of two sisters.

The husbands came in later...they are very important...but the concept of the show is about TWO SISTERS. When the title song plays...it shows Sadhna and Ragini...it's always been about two sisters!

How in the WORLD can they think of killing a sister?! The show is ABOUT THEM....

Sadhna- lived for her sister. Her last word "Jiji"...not "Alekh Ji or Khushi"...it was "Jiji".

They're killed the basic relationship that this show was based on...everything revolved around the lives of both sisters.

Kill both, or kill none....but Sagini come in a package.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I wonder why Angad and Parul would continue doing this bakwaas?.....

Think of it logically, especially on Parul's case, Ragini loved Ranvir madly, how now to replace his character, this would be so silly..........

They should both think of it that people would never accept any divide on jodis or anyone missing from the foursome.......

Edited by farislove - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: yanks28

This show is about two sisters. TWO SISTERS...RAGINI AND SADHNA...the lives of two sisters.

The husbands came in later...they are very important...but the concept of the show is about TWO SISTERS. When the title song plays...it shows Sadhna and Ragini...it's always been about two sisters!

How in the WORLD can they think of killing a sister?! The show is ABOUT THEM....

Sadhna- lived for her sister. Her last word "Jiji"...not "Alekh Ji or Khushi"...it was "Jiji".

They're killed the basic relationship that this show was based on...everything revolved around the lives of both sisters.

Kill both, or kill none....but Sagini come in a package.

The so called creatives lack creativity to the core, they don't even know what to write, I wonder how they continue on writting such things 🀒

rosmyf thumbnail

i can't believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sara and kinshuk both leaving the show... it's totally terrible😲ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Purehearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

I fail to understand why Ranvir has to disappear.I think he will stay for now and after the leap we see Ranvir with a new face nad even if they show any FB scenes with Ragini or any family members we might still be shown the new face.

And Purehearts-no one asked to kill Sadhana.If you have seen the posts during the rift track,almost every one wanted him to let Ragini die and Parul go!They requested and begged and if he didn't listen then it's not the fans fault!And fans wanted to see a RagVir track where Ragini gets something to do instead of nodding and saying some mundane dialogues and to show that if the CT's killed Sadhana then how come its the fans fault again lol.Hope you are not offended by what I said!

And I would be the happiest if its Ragini who dies.Still holding onto the hope that everything we read,saw and whatnot was just to mislead us.Why it makes me happy cos I can't bear to see Ragini with new Ranvir.

Hey you are getting me wrong!
What I meant was, even before we had a clue of all this happening, there were lots of posts in his blog,  saying that Raagini should get the whole show and Bidaai should just revolve around her.
Killing either Raagini or Sadhana is still taking away one out of the foursome, the charm of Bidaai is lost anyways!!!Being a Bidaai fan I can't ask anything negative for Bidaai!!Please don't  credit me for things which I did not mean or say, I love both Sadhana and Raagini the same way.

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hey you are getting me wrong!
What I meant was, even before we had a clue of all this happening, there were lots of posts in his blog,  saying that Raagini should get the whole show and Bidaai should just revolve around her.
Killing either Raagini or Sadhana is still taking away one out of the foursome, the charm of Bidaai is lost anyways!!!Being a Bidaai fan I can't ask anything negative for Bidaai!!Please don't  credit me for things which I did not mean or say, I love both Sadhana and Raagini the same way.

i second that......there are post after post in RS blogs asking RS ro have ragveer track and" no one else"......what does "no one else" means......i am not saying that RSgave into the demands......but it was hurtful to read.....i dont even see the same people feeling sorry that sadhana is dead.....not even one comment.....heartless......totally heartless.....i know i shouldnt have mentioned it but i am too sad by this behaviour.