New Promo:Sadi Dead-Ragini crying BADLY:Mod's note PG5

Posted: 13 years ago
Yes guys..in the new promo...they showed all the old seans of Sadhana and Ragini....Ragini is in white saree..and is thinking all the flash back moments with Sadhana ..........she is completely shocked....

the background voice says that..the beautiful relationship which faced all the hardships together and never broke....has now left one sister all alone forever ..

and just than Ragini just shouts Sadhana very badly and starts crying very very badly falling on her knees............she is in white saree.......

The Bidaai banner now has only Ragini standing alone and crying
Originally posted by Sh_ka_su

Yes guys..in the new promo...they showed all the old seans of Sadhana and Ragini....Ragini is in white saree..and is thinking all the flash back moments with Sadhana ..........she is completely shocked....

the background voice says that..the beautiful relationship which faced all the hardships together and never broke....has now left one sister all alone forever ..

and just than Ragini just shouts Sadhana very badly and starts crying very very badly falling on her knees............she is in white saree.......

The Bidaai banner now has only Ragini standing alone and crying
om,g i m crying right nowl.why did u upated oh noo how am able to watch promo now..this is so sad..worst..sadhna not gonna come back anymore..we wil miss sagini saalkeh ..Savir..wil miss u sadhna๐Ÿค—

Its really saddddddddd..cant see al this
pata nahi anu how am able to see ragini crying like this ouch
i think ..in the banner they should show allu and ragi standing alone coz..rannu gonna leave there wont be point of showing him
 Btw, thanks for the promo๐Ÿค—
some1 uploaded it
i know after knowing all this i wanan wach it๐Ÿ˜ญ

edit: i think parul wa crying real ..remember when uski bidaai thi how parul was crying here toh she so close to sara & in the interciew both sisters was crying maybe here ..yeh parul probaly crying for sure not fake tears
Edited by KiNnY-pArTnEr - 13 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ญ awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....i am really feeling so bad for ragini right now....both the sisters did everything together..no matter how the situation was both were there for each other...(I'm excluding the rift track) and now one is left all alone...I'm still not willing to accept that saadhna is no more ๐Ÿ˜”
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

๐Ÿ˜ญ awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....i am really feeling so bad for ragini right now....both the sisters did everything together..no matter how the situation was both were there for each other...(I'm excluding the rift track) and now one is left all alone...I'm still not willing to accept that saadhna is no more ๐Ÿ˜”
same here sanju
I can't believe they did this. I barely slept last night. I was tossing and turning. I bet I even dreamed about this but just forgot.
I don't understand the need for this, why did they make sadhna die?!. Why not have her seriously injured or kidnapped, or something!! They've just shown that good people suffer all their lives and then face a horrible death, where is the happy ending there?! Bidai is going to be completely boring now, after this tragic track settles. I'm sure many of us will no longer watch the show from then on...so sad. 
Thank you for sharing the promo details.
But I'm still quite shocked by the episode. What have they done to Bidaai?
Originally posted by Aaliya4Rafa

Thank you for sharing the promo details.
But I'm still quite shocked by the episode. What have they done to Bidaai?

They are preserving Sadhna for the tellyworld museum. They are SO proud of their creation. Killing her was the only way...the only way...
I have yet to see the new promo. If someone could kindly upload it?, it would be much appreciated.
Originally posted by yanks28

They are preserving Sadhna for the tellyworld museum. They are SO proud of their creation. Killing her was the only way...the only way...
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† u made me laugh.....preserve sadhana๐Ÿ˜†.