Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
thats why I am saying...I am fine with relationship dynamics...but we need more events/scenes per week happening in the show.
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think we can all agree that we need to see scenes building up to a relationship b/w the two...Dutta noticing Naku, fighting his urge to trust her again or talk with her, etc. CVs, by doing this, it's not like you're giving up the bank. Don't be so stingy to show love building....
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: gp00

I think we can all agree that we need to see scenes building up to a relationship b/w the two...Dutta noticing Naku, fighting his urge to trust her again or talk with her, etc. CVs, by doing this, it's not like you're giving up the bank. Don't be so stingy to show love building....

Yeah CVs...c'mon do it. Atleast show Dutta's inner battle wrt Naku.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

thats why I am saying...I am fine with relationship dynamics...but we need more events/scenes per week happening in the show.

...and some other tracks plz! With so many characters around it shouldn't be a problem! I hope it's not too late for that!
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Yeah CVs...c'mon do it. Atleast show Dutta's inner battle wrt Naku.

I'm sure that they'll excel in that part! But the main problem is that they don't have anything else to show...that's why, I suppose they are taking so long to come to the point...
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I'm sure that they'll excel in that part! But the main problem is that they don't have anything else to show...that's why, I suppose they are taking so long to come to the point...

I'll say...just come to the point and show it. There is lots to show now wrt TaSha now...TaSha in love and after!
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i wanna see more songs between tasha...it jus livens the show up a bit.... for example: when dutta starts to fall for naku::: mujhe tum chupke chupke jab aise dekh ti ho achi lagti ho....lol just a thoughtEdited by tashafan - 13 years ago
raziya56 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think if naku gets hurt......dutta will also feel the pain, just like naku did with dutta.....and he will subconciously be affected by naku.......
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Naku should wear sarees so that she looks more wife material and it might also attract dutta more towards her...lol

raziya56 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thinking saving him may also patao dutta....like he said when he was appointing nakku as a body guard- "bachyenge na mujhe anna sai" naku can actually say "mena to aap ki jaan bachye anna se" which in a way will soften our dutta!