Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahayalalitha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

He said Dupatta  k sath dupatta Kona may chuda bundh  he going to fight. I think it is nakku duppata. I think anna's men going to grab the nakku and take off her dupatta for reveling their plan. Of course datta will get angry for touching his wife then fight start in raginikanth style ⭐️

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: newbe

Ab main kya bolo sahib...all of u have already said so much good stuff and my dill ki baat😆phir meri kya majaal key main bhi kuch add karo.....but still here is what i think...sorry if i repaet ..maafii😆

Btw i am hoping nakku to be very naraaz with dutta after he gets to know the truth i want dutta to go pichey pichey all the time trying to say say sorry but Nakku trying to avoid him😆....and then i want her to say to him : Sahib aap ney mere kitney imtehaan liye, meri baat nahi suni...mujhey dhokeybaaz samjha ,...ab main aap sey rooth gayi hoo...😆 then Dutta will go near her and say "EEY " hay iska eey pey to main marjaoo😍......nakku will try to go from there still angry with him or atleast pretend to be angry.....when he will grab her Patli-kamaryia😆and hold her tight and put his face near hers and say ....." Mujhey maaf karo , main ab jo tum kahogi karonga.." 😍😆

Arey ussey kya pochta hain aapni marzi sey tauba tauba kar naa🤣

Sorry shreya if i messed it up bas jo dimagh mein aya likh diya , 😆 i want nakku to ignore him a bit, i want her to be a bit naraaz so he can feel it ,..yes thats what i want😃

madhia...without talk of the kurta and garden tum tum nahin lagti. 🤣
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
By the way: When the Purohit gave Dutta his blessing why did Dutta pause for a second?

Aisha xxx🤓
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: thornewood9

By the way: When the Purohit gave Dutta his blessing why did Dutta pause for a second?

Aisha xxx🤓

Bcoz the purohit said "sada sukhi raho"...
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Bcoz the purohit said "sada sukhi raho"...

and bechara is not use to it😆😆
TheRager thumbnail

and bechara is not use to it😆😆

He acted as if the pandit had said sada suhagan raho. 😆
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

He acted as if the pandit had said sada suhagan raho. 😆

Hope the pandit gives ashirwaad to nakku after the fight saying : dudo nahaoo puto phaloo😆😆then dutta will be like😲 gosh i have to hurry with my SR🤣
TheRager thumbnail

Hope the pandit gives ashirwaad to nakku after the fight saying : dudo nahaoo puto phaloo😆😆then dutta will be like😲 gosh i have to hurry with my SR🤣

yeah man...bhagwan kare pandit gives that ashirwad to naku. maybe thats another method to patao him. she can drag him to oldies and take "dudo nahaoo puto phaloo" ashirwads. thus give a hint to him to get on with the SR.
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The purohit will have to be specific to poor Dutta--things related to Naku go over his head often.. 🤣

By the way, since yet again we are on the topic of SR 😆, do you think they'll even have a traditional one...e.g. after a marriage type thing. They are married, but still...I hope they don't have the usual SR...boring...for our lovely couple.
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gp00

The purohit will have to be specific to poor Dutta--things related to Naku go over his head often.. 🤣

By the way, since yet again we are on the topic of SR 😆, do you think they'll even have a traditional one...e.g. after a marriage type thing. They are married, but still...I hope they don't have the usual SR...boring...for our lovely couple.

What wereyou thinking of then? Please no whips or chains! Don't give Madhia more ideas😆

I don't know what we could expect... I think Naku won't be shy like every other heroine out there😃 At least I hope not! In her dreams she had no problem touching Dutta and she didn't sharmao either!👏

If you want a detailed idea then I'm the wrong person to ask! Maybe Madhia can give us a detailed idea of SR😉
SR counts in pataoing Dutta doesn't it?😆

Aisha xxx😉