Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Thank you πŸ˜›
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

Aww...was waiting for your update as usual...loved it...as I watched the epi but on mute....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dont ask me why its along story....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww...stupid fights and misunderstanding have started between the lovey dovey couple.....hummm...the CV's really have nothing original to show it seems....to creat rifts between Shan and Tashu. Though something is better then nothing....

God and can't Shan have been shown caling the dr etc on his own without calling out for Natasha🀒...it seems he can't do anything on his own at all....the Cv's better change that ......in Shaan.😑

But about time they show Natasha listening to Dumboo who seems bent on separating Shan and Tashu...with her brilliant plans .....good for us.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes the precap was a damper after all of us going and getting hyper over the promo....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† looks like a drunken hallucination thing.....coudl have done with out that...but then.....hummm....let see what tomorrow brings.

Hey gal.....I was very surprised tht Shaan was actually good for nothing in Dadis case except for calling Natasha.....Else he didnt do anything constuctive.....ofcourse except get sindoor on his shirt.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....

oh! and we dnt have to worry, the badi dumbo and mugambo, will do all our work....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nitya-

I thought the "chukti bar sindoor" dialogue was from OSO..where did Paro come from? πŸ€”

And Natasha is amazing! she held dadi's hand for 2 seconds and already figured out it was due to low BP..wow yaar! and I didn't know she was a doctor!😲 i thought she was an MBA student seeing how she was helping Shaan with his presentation.

Thanks for the update! (:

Oops!!! Yeh SRK na, mere brain cells ko passive kar deta hai....yes, It was OSO....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......Mein bhi na!! *gives one whack to self*.....

Natasha looks like takes the form of whatever is required, Kabhie, businesswoman, kabhie, doctor, kal mechanic ban jaayegi and then kya janitor???Shocked
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

Thanxxx for the update.After watching precap i was little bit angry because i had gotten excited for that.BTW i think that natasha has started to study MBBS.I don't know why shaan always call her in the time when doctor should be called.

fatima

I know fatima.....We were all sooooooo super dooper excited to see the promo and were jumping like anything this weekend.....lets see how they shape tht tomorrow....
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani003

Nice update thnx. Iam actually feeling a lil bad for Natasha. Ur ryt, Shaan needs to b taught a lesson!!!

I acually like Natasha, she is soooo darn understanding...Inspite of her fighht with Shaan, she still understood him.....tried explainign to Khushboo too.....She is v v good gal!!! Shaan is lucky to have had her but I he never realizes it.....He has this 1 incident short memory....forgets everything in the past and remembers how ppl are helping him in the current scenario....🀒🀒
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: -saBii-

Thanks Doll :)

You know.. even if Shaan was thinking of Tashu conciously, he could very well have been thinking of Khanak unconciously. He could have picked any girl to romance with and think it was Tashu ;)

(Yes, I'm in fantasy world.. ShaNak and Kuch Khass.. Haiiii!)

oh wow!! this thought is also good to get over the disappointment....hope tomorrow we see him  getting attracted to Khanak, what he called "ridiculous" today.....πŸ˜›
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for d superb update.
-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks.....now i'll watch it on YT......yay.SHANAK HUG.....:D
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really feel sorry for Tasha, she is being grinded between her father & lover for none of her fault.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh nikki, i agree shan is behaving like a gal .... sheaks her head ....

dude we are born to do nakras not u