Written Update - 21st June

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyooooooooooo Guys,

Monday morning blues......yawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn........and I am soooooooo sleepy!!! *sees her boss and stiffles a yamn*......I feel there should be fullon freedom to yawn anywhere and no etiquttes should be attached to it....what say guy??? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

okie, so, now, we enter the Triangle between Shaan-Khanak-Natasha and today we will witness a second fight between Shaan and Natasha, an evidence that the cracks have strted forming between the two and yes, the promo that we all have been dying for (Did I pull out all my hair for that??? 😲😲😲), is in the Precap today and well, I will come to that soon..............

1. Khanak comes worried out in the living room wondering whom to call for Dadi's emergency. She then sees Shaan coming inside and she runs to him....She is totally hysteric and Shaan asks her to explain what happened....Khanak explains him the situation and he runs for Dadi's aid....He sees Dadi is in danger and calls for Natasha....(Hain?? ....Khud kuch nahi hota kya?? For everything Natasha?? 🀒🀒)....Natasha comes there and checks Dadi...She realizes it's Low BP...(Kaise??? Did I miss something?? *scratches her head* Did the say she was a doctor?? errr......Haath dekha aur sab pata chal gaya?? err....)......She gives Dadi the right (red color...remember?) medicine and Dadi becomes normal....Shaan feels Dadi is OK now but Natasha still wants to call the doctor. She leaves to call the doctor. Khanak starts crying bitterly...Shaan tries to console her when Khanak hugs him and cries again.....(Guys, Party Sharty......Reason - Shaan and Khanak's first hug as hubby-wifey πŸ₯³......pup....*opens champagne*.....).........Khanak realizes that she gave the wrong medicine to Dadi.....Shaan consoles her and then leaves.

2. Shaan and Natasha's second fight but a severe one.... :
Natasha tells Shaan that Dr.Kothari would be here any minute and Dadi would be fine....They are about to leave, when Natasha notices sindoor on Shaan's shirt. (Tashu, *In Paro melodramatic style*..Chutki bhar sindoor ki keemat tum kya jaano, aurat ke sar ka taj .....*sees tomatoes and egg flying*.....Achcha achcha, I am coming back to the topic....Maaro nahi!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) ......She questions Shaan about it and Shaan gives a very sincere explanation about how Khanak was panicking about Dadi's state and how he was consoling her. Natasha doesnt take this lightly and tells him that she is noticing that he is getting softie towards Khanak....The fight becomes agressive and Shaan accuses her of not taking care of household things and hence, he has to do that. She stays in the hosue and has no idea whats happening in this house like, Khanak gets a shock, Dadi's state gets worst etc....He reminds her that she had told him that tilll she is with him, nothing wrong would ever happen to him and she would take care of "everything" then why are things happening around him and why is she not taking care of "Everything"....(*shakes the head*...I dnt believe this guy?? How easily he forgets people's help....He first forgot Khanak saved his life, and he easily told her to get out of his house, then now he forgot, how Natasha was awake the whole night to help him in his project and also got him out of the wine epiode mess.....As soon as his life starts getting topsy turvy, he starts blaming others.....Phew....Ladkiyoan, He needs one day with us, Mazaa chakha denge....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†).....Natasha retorts back that she is not his wife to take care of "Everything"...She warns him not to ever talk to her life this.....She tells Shaan that everyone makes mistake, he too made a big mistake, due to which she is still facing the consequences....Shaan gets shocked to hear this and gets super annoyed. Natasha continues that he can never understand her. She is fighting with the whole world here for him...She has realized that no matter how much you help others, its just not enough (Atleast Shaan ke liye to kabhie nahi....Uska dil maange more...πŸ˜›)...Shaan gets angry and tells her that she is blowing things out of proportion...and he doesnt wanna talk to her further....Natasha also stops talking to him....(Proper Katti Batti style....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)....Khanak hears this and thinks that today these two are fighting because of her.....

3. Shaan recollects his fight with Matasha in his room....Khanak is worried in Dadi's room...Dadi calls her...Khanak is happy to see Dadi alright...She starts crying because she realizes that Shaan is right, she just makes mstakes and can never do anything right...Because of her Dadi was in danger and hence Khanak apologizes to Dadi...Dadi tells her that its not her mistake, she is fine....and she knows that Khanak's intentions are not mallified...It was her mistake as she shld have explained to Khanak which one is the right medicine....Khanak calls herself uneducated and a fool...Dadi refutes that and says that everyone makes mistakes....Shaan too has made mistakes ans has been very irresponsible (Dont we all know that...How would this serial culminate, if it wasnt for his irresponsibility.....*sigh* 🀒🀒)....Khanak thinks that Dadi is great to have forgiven Shaan and her....Noone even talks to her nicely in this house...If she was not in any pressure then she would have....Khanak stops herself in time but Dadi gets suspicious....

4. Shaan and Natasha are again brooding about the fight and cursing each other....(Jab dekho chik chik....phit phit.....πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......)....Natasha thinks that Shaan is taking her for granted and he could have explained her....why did he have to shout at her,....She has always listened to him but this time, she wouldnt.....Shaan thinks that Natasha getting suspicious about Khanak and him is ridiculous....Natasha knows that Sindoor on Shaan's shirt is ridiculous but he shouldnt have laughed on her....Shaan thinks gals are unpredictable....Natasha thinks guys are predc=ictable...Both of them think that if they ignore the other, then the other would realize their importance.....(oh god!! I feel like a ping pong ball here......🀒🀒.....)....

5. Khushboo is angry at Shaan after hearing the full count on Dadi's episode...She advises Natasha to ignore him...Natasha doesnt agree as it is not that serious and he would have shouted at her impulsively....Shaan on the otehr hand thinks that he didnt mean what he said and he is really sorry...and then he suddenly thinks that why is he saying sorry...why shld he change himself.....(*sighs deeply*...phew...lo shuru ho gaye phir se.....mein phir se ping pong ball ban gayi....πŸ₯±πŸ₯±)....Khushboo tells Natasha that this time Shaan should take the initiative to say sorry and he should learn how to treat his GF....Natasha knows that Shaan can never say sorry to anyone....Shaan is waiting for Natasha's call to say sorry....(Really?? Yaar, yeh pehle janam mein ladki tha kya?? total ladkiyoan waale nakhre....*Gives one whack to Shaan*....Stupid Shaan, girls have all the rights to maarofy nakhre....not u!! πŸ₯±πŸ₯±).....Natasha gets a call which she thinks is from Shaan but turns out to be Mugambo....Mugambo tells Natasha to meet Mittal's son and start knowing him....Natasha refuses to do tht.....Mugambo doesnt listen to her....Khushboo convinces Natasha to meet Mittal's son as that would make their father happy and teach Shaan a lesson....Natasha doesnt agree but Khushboo convinces her...Here, Shaan is still waiting for Natasha's call...(Natasha jaisi GF mil ke sab ke nakhre ho jaate hain...serves him rightπŸ₯±πŸ₯±)...Khushboo informs Mugambo that Natasha would go to meet Mittal's son...

PRECAP -
Shaan tells Natasha that she would not meet Mr.Mittal's son. Natasha refuses to listen to him....
OMG!! The promo is the precap today - Shaan and Natasha are romancing wearing white and suddenly Natasha becomes Khanak and her mangalsutra gets stuck on Shaan's shirt....but I think Shaan romances with Khanak thinking she is Natasha....(Le!! chalo, aise hee shuru kar lo...lekin karo to!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Love,
DD
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
wow thanks a lot for the update!
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks DD!! *hug* πŸ˜ƒ 

I won't lie, it's a bit of a dissapointment that the first ShaNak 'romance' scene is him thinking it's Natasha!! πŸ˜”
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww...was waiting for your update as usual...loved it...as I watched the epi but on mute....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dont ask me why its along story....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww...stupid fights and misunderstanding have started between the lovey dovey couple.....hummm...the CV's really have nothing original to show it seems....to creat rifts between Shan and Tashu. Though something is better then nothing....

God and can't Shan have been shown caling the dr etc on his own without calling out for Natasha🀒...it seems he can't do anything on his own at all....the Cv's better change that ......in Shaan.😑

But about time they show Natasha listening to Dumboo who seems bent on separating Shan and Tashu...with her brilliant plans .....good for us.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes the precap was a damper after all of us going and getting hyper over the promo....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† looks like a drunken hallucination thing.....coudl have done with out that...but then.....hummm....let see what tomorrow brings.

isomers thumbnail
I thought the "chukti bar sindoor" dialogue was from OSO..where did Paro come from? πŸ€”

And Natasha is amazing! she held dadi's hand for 2 seconds and already figured out it was due to low BP..wow yaar! and I didn't know she was a doctor!😲 i thought she was an MBA student seeing how she was helping Shaan with his presentation.

Thanks for the update! (:
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanxxx for the update.After watching precap i was little bit angry because i had gotten excited for that.BTW i think that natasha has started to study MBBS.I don't know why shaan always call her in the time when doctor should be called.

fatima
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update thnx. Iam actually feeling a lil bad for Natasha. Ur ryt, Shaan needs to b taught a lesson!!!
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Doll :)

You know.. even if Shaan was thinking of Tashu conciously, he could very well have been thinking of Khanak unconciously. He could have picked any girl to romance with and think it was Tashu ;)

(Yes, I'm in fantasy world.. ShaNak and Kuch Khass.. Haiiii!)

Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina.patel

wow thanks a lot for the update!

u r welcome gal πŸ˜ƒ
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackdaughter

Thanks DD!! *hug* πŸ˜ƒ 

I won't lie, it's a bit of a dissapointment that the first ShaNak 'romance' scene is him thinking it's Natasha!! πŸ˜”

yep, thats what I understood from the scene....but I am sure in future, Shaan wuld remember this scene with Khanak....Natasha is an excuse to atleast get them close.....

now, does tht make u happy?? thats what I have been thinking to get over the disappointment! πŸ˜‰