Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishia thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
it sucks all time.. have u just realized it.. it got butcher when AR's accident happened.. 
Selena-Sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_S

Yes once again I agree- They have not one but two awesome couples!

And they need a tight screenplay and they need to keep the characters intact-

Sid for eg- had developed an intense edge in his character which was fresh to watch- they have forgotten about that shade-

Yes the jenshi track sounds interesting but beyond that they shud develop something for SR and Arsh-

Just for SR they can show- teething problems, a gradual acceptance of each other,Ridhima;s love for Sid-a matured sensible line,some patient problems etc etc!!

Agreed.

All the CVs are doing is wasting the precious talent of KW, KSG, SHILPA, AND JENNY, with such a poor storyline. They have got the best actors around, make use of it!! People in MJHT have the excellent storyline but they dont have the actors. Here, they have the actors, but build up the storyline!!

Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Agree wid u.

Hate dmg i really want this show to endddddd.
CV's r foolin us from last 3 years.

Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I completely agree. What the CVs dont understand is that if something worked with one particular couple (read AR) it doesnt mean that it will work with the other one also (read SR). They have to keep the individuatliy of the couples intact which they have failed to do. I didnt see a need for the whole Arsh track. Well, if this is what they call freshness, I think they need a reality check.

The main thing that lacks in DMG is a storyline, and logic. Without that I think its better if the show drops its curtains now.
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey hey hey Nehaaaaaaaaaaa.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
The FE does not bother me as much....coz as far as I see it SR have sidmified FEπŸ˜‰

But yep this constant fighting then amazing  making up...and then fighting for no reason is getting  much......ridhima's character is loosing it again...I do blame the Cvs for abusing her character.....

CVs have such an amazing set of actors and such good possible storyline...that they can play around with...SR were made different and that is what made them rock.....two years of armaan running behind ridhima and then finally bringin them together was too much of a long wait...and  I personally would not like to see SR turned this way...
I just hope CVs dont mess up SR story that story has so much potential....than constant fighting

Dancing is good...but if you have it with no apparent reason ...is silly....

I loved  Shilpa in raat ke dhai baje....but....why did we need it again?????she dint know anything about the patient to diagnose him...and alternative therapy😲......and then the patient gets up in the middle of the song all cured and dancing away

They had it in Munna bhai...and it kind went with the flow...there....and was built up there well..here it just seemed like an after thought.....out of the blue....forced
Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Arushi.

I completely agree. What the CVs dont understand is that if something worked with one particular couple (read AR) it doesnt mean that it will work with the other one also (read SR). They have to keep the individuatliy of the couples intact which they have failed to do. I didnt see a need for the whole Arsh track. Well, if this is what they call freshness, I think they need a reality check.

The main thing that lacks in DMG is a storyline, and logic. Without that I think its better if the show drops its curtains now.

It should take hold of the reins and get a creative director cuz with SR and Arsh chemistry it can have a great future!
Selena-Sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arushi.

Thats what we have been saying. The show can have a great future with SR and ArSh!! All of them are so talented. But they are just ruining it by their endless cliched romance!!

One thing works once, maybe twice, but thrice. And now...how many times do they want us to be sufficient with a single type of love story!?

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

Hey hey hey Nehaaaaaaaaaaa.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

The FE does not bother me as much....coz as far as I see it SR have sidmified FEπŸ˜‰

But yep this constant fighting then amazing  making up...and then fighting for no reason is getting  much......ridhima's character is loosing it again...I do blame the Cvs for abusing her character.....

CVs have such an amazing set of actors and such good possible storyline...that they can play around with...SR were made different and that is what made them rock.....two years of armaan running behind ridhima and then finally bringin them together was too much of a long wait...and  I personally would not like to see SR turned this way...
I just hope CVs dont mess up SR story that story has so much potential....than constant fighting

πŸ€—

I am so happy to see you here-

I used the FE example because it amuses me that every jodi had a scene in FE- be it AR,RM,YUVNA,AN and SR-

Its just an example!Anyway my point is that SR is brilliant and they are hurrying out a beautiful story and they are doing it via scenes which are unneeded!!

I hope the same hun-that Sr story is not messed up!

Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Neha and Selena-Sharma

Both of you nailed it. The actors are talented with loads of potential, if only the directors and the creative team knew how to extract everything from them. *Sigh*

Selena I completely second the latter part of your post. Everytime with every darn couple they try the same tricks. God knows who gave them the name 'creatives'. The FE scene as the TM pointed out is so dragged now, that somewhere I feel it is losing its basic essence.

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neha_S

πŸ€—

I am so happy to see you here-

I used the FE example because it amuses me that every jodi had a scene in FE- be it AR,RM,YUVNA,AN and SR-

Its just an example!Anyway my point is that SR is brilliant and they are hurrying out a beautiful story and they are doing it via scenes which are unneeded!!

I hope the same hun-that Sr story is not messed up!

πŸ€—.....I do agreee.......hurrying it and going against the USP of their story....will just backfire

I hope they  are not attempting it....recognize it before its too late......