Did DMG's downfall begin again?

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I dont know how this thread will be reacted to-

But I need to say this-

Months ago I wrote a thread about the reasons for downfall of DMG- and I attributed it to a couple of reasons- The last two weeks I am seeing what I have already seen-

Too much emphasis on meaningless humour,too many dances for no apparent reasons,unreasonable fights between SR-MAKEUP- FIGHT-MAKEUP- FIGHT- MAKEUP-,Ridhima being unreasonable for no apparent logic or emotion- No apparent storyline and no emotional display - And the precap shows the SR first scene in FE

Oh GAWD!Do interns take some kinda oath which binds every Sanjeevani intern to keep the FE sakshi of their romance- even the words spoken which should be music to my ears is not doing me in- because they are ruining it all.

First of all- the entire charm of SR was that it was different than AR- So making Sid do what Arman did-play lap dog to Ridzy- does not make sense- and now making him confess in FE is so not done- If he bangs her on the FE wall I will scream-

So while they are leaving no means undone to make SR a carbon copy of AR -They are not leaving no means undone to make ArSh into a copy of KaSh- what is wrong with the CVs-

The SR charm has started leaking and the KaSh charm is being tainted by some repetitive dialogues and tracks-

So I say is the DMG started to begin its downfall- again- is it starting to begin make the same mistakes as it did before-

I dont mean to hurt anyone- Its just my opinion!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flashy thumbnail
Agreed to every word you said. Dissater is not far away...........
Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
noo...for me it rocksssz!!!!!!!!!!!
Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flashy

Agreed to every word you said. Dissater is not far away...........

yeaaaaaaaaaaa disaster for AR 😛
Selena-Sharma thumbnail
I dont think the Cvs have heard a simple line in their life - Change is the constant thing in life.

But here we dont see any change in any storyline. Though SR has got their own charm, for how long will it sustain on that WITHOUT any proper storyline or script. Same goes for Arsh, they have got that brilliant chemistry. Why not using it with a proper script instead of letting loose all the bloopers and relying on the chemistry to work again.

I am sorry CVs, but this is NOT working. Atleast, NOT for me. If you think, repeating the old scenes will bring back the old viewers, you are wrong. You need to do more than that. You need to provide us with something NEW!!

abhi_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
DMG suckss big time because of the obvious reasons and mostly because of no storyline..it shd end instead with whosoever they want 2 be together...
abhi_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Selena-Sharma

I dont think the Cvs have heard a simple line in their life - Change is the constant thing in life.

But here we dont see any change in any storyline. Though SR has got their own charm, for how long will it sustain on that WITHOUT any proper storyline or script. Same goes for Arsh, they have got that brilliant chemistry. Why not using it with a proper script instead of letting loose all the bloopers and relying on the chemistry to work again.

I am sorry CVs, but this is NOT working. Atleast, NOT for me. If you think, repeating the old scenes will bring back the old viewers, you are wrong. You need to do more than that. You need to provide us with something NEW!!

I think not everyone is as reasonable as u...😊
Selena-Sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshaadoresridz

I think not everyone is as reasonable as u...😊

Its not like I am reasonable or I am intelligent. Its just that everyone here is so freakin obssessed by AR that they cant see the difference between RIGHT and WRONG. Some people are ready to hope for AR till SidMa become grandparents. 😛

Anyway, the point isnt WHO should be together. The point is that please provide us with SOMETHING NEW!! We dont want to see the cliched dupattas and basketballs again.

abhi_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Selena-Sharma

Its not like I am reasonable or I am intelligent. Its just that everyone here is so freakin obssessed by AR that they cant see the difference between RIGHT and WRONG. Some people are ready to hope for AR till SidMa become grandparents. 😛

Anyway, the point isnt WHO should be together. The point is that please provide us with SOMETHING NEW!! We dont want to see the cliched dupattas and basketballs again.

well even i want AR and i am not watching it again ever since shilpa's entry bec its way 2 weird and also bec they r using AR scenes on kash and sidmaw hich reminds us even more of them.and seriously as u said its abt the story and they def hve no story left so thats another reason i am not watching it...
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
NOOOOOO becuz Siddhima r 2gether