Written Update 21th June Written Update

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

The first episode of last week of Kashi  starts with  Umadevi and Sahurya's  first meeting after 12 years where the love between mother and son is shown, Then Kashi thinks about the childhood bonding she and Shaurya shared. In the night Bayjanti is seeing through Shaurya's house and then Kashi comes and she sees Shaurya to. Then Bayjanti goes to sleep Bayjanti's mother comes and tells Kashi to go home as Laxmi might be worrying. In the morning Bayjanti is thinking what to tell Shaurya, where her parents come and they tell that they know everything and start teasing her. Then Shaurya calls Bayjanti and he starts teasing her. Where as he thinks about the gift Kashi had given him in Chilhood and "Kashi ke khayalon mein kho jata hain" .

Comment

I do not understand how they will end the show where the love between Kashi and Shaurya is not shown. and Imagine has no show line up at 7:30 pm then why don't they run the show for atleast one month , then if the show does not work. Then they can end it.

Precap

Umadevi and her husband have arranged the engagement of Shaurya and Bayjanti.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Doesn't Umadevi know Vijayanthi better than to fix her up as her bahu w/o her permission?  After all, the latter wants a rich prince who can pamper her to no end, and it hardly looks like Shauriya is that type.

I'm rooting for this match - I don't mind if the serial ends w/ Kashi umarried: it's ending, so who cares?  Maybe Vijayanthi's mom can fix up Kashi w/ Dhruv.  Please don't tell me that @ the end, Kashi &  Shauiya elope!
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago
jaf21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sorry but kashi n shaurya get married in the end! this wht the cvs hav planned!