Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ssk13809

I'm not talking about the lines they sang, or how well he sang his high notes. Yeah they sang about the same lines, and had the same high notes to sing, and both did theirs very well.

I'm talking about how high they took their high notes. Not every high note, even the same lyrics, is the same. There are high notes, and then there are higher notes. Anuradha is just capable of singing at a higher pitch on the higher notes than Suresh. That's all. Suresh though, can't blame him, though his sur and everything is good, his voice quality just isn't.

Sometimes when a female and a male singer hit the same high notes the female singer 's notes seem higher ....specially when she hits the high notes harder just to get the technicalities right .. ...Both hit  the same higher notes when they r singin o priya priya .....

As for Suresh wadhkar ji...I think he is the most underrated male singer ... Listen to his tumse milke aisa laga from Parinda or aye zindagi galey laga le ..U will know what voice quality is all about ...But again that is another debate 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oW_x5MIn1I[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by kuhu.kuhu - 13 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kuhu, I absoltely agree with you. He is so underrated!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpZ06vGrZkQ[/YOUTUBE]

😍
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Hmm. I haven't heard this song in a long time. Am very glad to hear it again after a long period of time.

I loved Suresh ji's pick up in the song! And the starting of Anuradha ji's voice was excellent to with quite a good through. But I felt her voice got cut off after "hua kya." Its like she couldn't finish her line off and Suresh ji just came in. =/

Expressions were good throughout the song, but could have been better!

I felt the song was quite simple in terms of Anuradha ji's singing. She had great high notes in her singing and good breath control as well. But I think Suresh ji kind of overshadowed in this one.

This is a beautiful track, but somehow there was something lacking! I couldn't find myself able to connect with the song as much as I have been able to connect with the others in this round. I love Anuradha ji's voice. Its just very melodious, sweet, and soft. But this song she was kind of lacking. The ending wasn't complete in my opinion. It just kind of ended. =/

My scores may not be as high as I want them to be only because we are at that stage where every little thing counts! These singers have already made a name for themselves. They don't need to win such a competition to prove themselves. So please do forgive my ratings. But I just really got get down to judging them all strictly now that we've reached somewhat near the end here! Now every little detail is going to count for EVERY singer. And I mean EVERY singer.

Final Rating: 7

So she gets a 7 because the song was lacking. And because you couldn't connect with the song. And because the ending wasn't complete. I think I saw more comments on the song than the singing from you.

ssk13809 thumbnail
Suresh = overrated. Someone forgot to tell him you need a good voice quality too to become a great singer.
ssk13809 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

Sometimes when a female and a male singer hit the same high notes the female singer 's notes seem higher ....specially when she hits the high notes harder just to get the technicalities right .. ...Both hit  the same higher notes when they r singin o priya priya .....

Not necessarily. It has a lot to do with how great of a singer you are and how high you can make your voice go without losing voice quality. Suresh never really had that much range. While Anuradha does. Other male singers like Shankar, Sonu, and Sukhwinder also have great range. Suresh just doesn't.

Edited by ssk13809 - 13 years ago
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail

So she gets a 7 because the song was lacking. And because you couldn't connect with the song. And because the ending wasn't complete. I think I saw more comments on the song than the singing from you.

She didn't have the finishing touches to the song as some of the other singers did! And not being able to connect with the song, makes it hard to connect with the singer. And read my post carefully and you'll realize that I am talking more about the singing of the song by the singer rather than just the song!
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Look how wonderful the singing is by Suresh ji even though its not much! Can't believe he's so underrated. This is probably my favorite, even if he only has a minimal part in the song!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28m1u6cIPT0[/YOUTUBE]
ssk13809 thumbnail
There is a reason why Suresh Wadekar, when he sings live in whatever reality show, has no good song to sing. Because he didn't sing that many hits. Why would he? His voice quality is so poor. He is a good teacher though. Has all the right surs and everything. Just goes on to show voice quality is the most important.
Edited by ssk13809 - 13 years ago
ssk13809 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

She didn't have the finishing touches to the song as some of the other singers did! And not being able to connect with the song, makes it hard to connect with the singer. And read my post carefully and you'll realize that I am talking more about the singing of the song by the singer rather than just the song!

Oh please. Ab toh Ktopden aake tumko teek karega.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail

Oh please. Ab toh Ktopden aake tumko teek karega.

Why am I not allowed to post my own opinions?