Poll

Performance Rating

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

Well that's why u r u and i am me ....I did find her voice shrill and though it was technically sound ....so can't help it ....😃

Change your rating....now

Just kidding. Though she deserved a 9.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ssk13809

Change your rating....now 

Excuse me ???.....Joke achha tha ..but II has started so don't have time dig deep ...
See ya ...

ssk13809 thumbnail

Excuse me ???.....Joke achha tha ..but II has started so don't have time dig deep ...
See ya ...

I'm not sure if you did or not, but in case you didn't, highlight my entire post  😉
xobile thumbnail
Wow - and I thought we were stepping up grading scales this time round. And this performance is yet more of the old high notes and harkats combo that we've become soo accustomed to.

Great song, well sung. Her voice is sweet and clear, the pitching is good too and harkats are not bad, although not as deep as Sureshji's.

Unfortunately I can't see anything that is very impressive here. Emotions only picked up in the low notes - her high pitched portions were just an exercise in hitting the high notes. They lacked the soul that Sureshji's singing in the upper octave had. Also agree with Kuhu that the high notes were not confident.

The tune is demanding only in that it requires the singer to sustain notes for a relatively long period of time.

Very good. But the contest has moved on.

8/10
ssk13809 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xobile

Wow - and I thought we were stepping up grading scales this time round. And this performance is yet more of the old high notes and harkats combo that we've become soo accustomed to.

Great song, well sung. Her voice is sweet and clear, the pitching is good too and harkats are not bad, although not as deep as Sureshji's.

Unfortunately I can't see anything that is very impressive here. Emotions only picked up in the low notes - her high pitched portions were just an exercise in hitting the high notes. They lacked the soul that Sureshji's singing in the upper octave had. Also agree with Kuhu that the high notes were not confident.

The tune is demanding only in that it requires the singer to sustain notes for a relatively long period of time.

Very good. But the contest has moved on.

8/10

Oh please if you actually thought Suresh was singing better here 😆
Not only could he not get as high, but his singing overall was pretty average besides for some good emotions
xobile thumbnail

Oh please if you actually thought Suresh was singing better here 😆
Not only could he not get as high, but his singing overall was pretty average besides for some good emotions

Suresh hit the high notes perfectly! What are you talking about? 😕

I dint really pay attention to the rest of his singing that much....
ssk13809 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xobile

Suresh hit the high notes perfectly! What are you talking about? 😕

I dint really pay attention to the rest of his singing that much....

He did, but I said his notes weren't as high as Anuradha's. In other words, Anuradha's high pitch was higher than Suresh's.
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

He did, but I said his notes weren't as high as Anuradha's. In other words, Anuradha's high pitch was higher than Suresh's.

what do u mean by Suresh didn't hit high notes the way Anuradha did??....Both hit the same notes .O piya piya were same for both .... .infact Sureshji had more high notes than Anuradha ji ...in Antara part "tu bewafa hai jo main jaan jaata......" and then "jee chahta hai khud ko jaala doon........" throughtout the high notes were done by Sureshji very smoothly with full passion!!!!!.... 

Edited by kuhu.kuhu - 13 years ago
ssk13809 thumbnail

what do u mean by Suresh didn't hit high notes the way Anuradha did??....Both hit the same notes .O piya piya were same for both .... .infact Sureshji had more high notes than Anuradha ji ...in Antara part "tu bewafa hai jo main jaan jaata......" and then "jee chahta hai khud ko jaala doon........" throughtout the high notes were done by Sureshji very smoothly with full passion!!!!!.... 

I'm not talking about the lines they sang, or how well he sang his high notes. Yeah they sang about the same lines, and had the same high notes to sing, and both did theirs very well.

I'm talking about how high they took their high notes. Not every high note, even the same lyrics, is the same. There are high notes, and then there are higher notes. Anuradha is just capable of singing at a higher pitch on the higher notes than Suresh. That's all. Suresh though, can't blame him, though his sur and everything is good, his voice quality just isn't.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm. I haven't heard this song in a long time. Am very glad to hear it again after a long period of time.

I loved Suresh ji's pick up in the song! And the starting of Anuradha ji's voice was excellent to with quite a good through. But I felt her voice got cut off after "hua kya." Its like she couldn't finish her line off and Suresh ji just came in. =/

Expressions were good throughout the song, but could have been better!

I felt the song was quite simple in terms of Anuradha ji's singing. She had great high notes in her singing and good breath control as well. But I think Suresh ji kind of overshadowed in this one.

This is a beautiful track, but somehow there was something lacking! I couldn't find myself able to connect with the singing as much as I have been able to connect with the others in this round. I love Anuradha ji's voice. Its just very melodious, sweet, and soft. But this song she was kind of lacking. The ending wasn't complete in my opinion. It just kind of ended. =/

My scores may not be as high as I want them to be only because we are at that stage where every little thing counts! These singers have already made a name for themselves. They don't need to win such a competition to prove themselves. So please do forgive my ratings. But I just really got get down to judging them all strictly now that we've reached somewhat near the end here! Now every little detail is going to count for EVERY singer. And I mean EVERY singer.

Final Rating: 7

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 13 years ago